Mick Jagger – a dad again at 73!

webfact

Mick Jagger – a dad again at 73!

606x341_351895.jpg

NEW YORK: -- Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger has become a father for the eighth time – at the age of 73.

His ballet dancer girlfriend Melanie Hamrick has given birth to a son in New York.

Jagger already has seven children with previous partners. He also has five grandchildren and became a great-grandfather in 2014.

“Melanie Hamrick & Mick Jagger’s son was born today (Thursday) in New York and they are both delighted,” Fran Curtis, the long-time publicist for the Rolling Stones, said in a statement.

“Mick was at the hospital for the arrival. Mother and baby are doing well and we request that the media respect their privacy at this time.”

euronews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Euronews 2016-12-09

Most men think that it is the athletic ability that dies at an earlier age but in my opinion it is the desire that dies long before anything else.  Why the hell would he want to still get it up after so many women and so many years.  

They lost me after about the first 100.  I figured it just was not worth the aggravation. 

Maybe it is just a case of ..........." I can't get no, satisfaction."

1 hour ago, thai3 said:

Bit selfish, not really thinking about the kid is he, kid will be an orphan before finishing School

What? Why would the kid be an orphan, his dad may have passed away by then but being Jagger's  child they wil have a very privileged lifestyle.  Just like his other children.

Jagger has always been famous for having a rather modest pen*s.  I wonder if this fuels the need to keep showing the world everything works fine!  Good for him!

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Looking at the photo, is she blind, or just desperate?

You're in Thailand and you need to ask that question.

Hint : "Deal Sealer"

Another Hint : "Hansum man"

Edited by Briggsy

Being in Thailand or in L.A. or anywhere else, I don't understand how some consider fathering a child that would most probably never know them more than a few years.

The money issue is lagging far behind the responsibility you have as a father to be there for your kids. How "privileged" they would be financially will never compensate the lack of personal interaction

For that reason I do too consider it selfish indeed

Just now, Mitker said:

Being in Thailand or in L.A. or anywhere else, I don't understand how some consider fathering a child that would most probably never know them more than a few years.

The money issue is lagging far behind the responsibility you have as a father to be there for your kids. How "privileged" they would be financially will never compensate the lack of personal interaction

For that reason I do too consider it selfish indeed

You think it was an accident, from having sex with a 30 year old ? Good for him, bang away.

Rather a lot envy showing up on this thread. Mick is a physical phenomenon, works out everyday in the gym, sprints before gigs to warm up, hardly has an inch of fat on his body. It's really no surprise that he can still father a child with a young ballet dancer. Well done, and good luck to him.