Rape of Aussie tourist in Bangkok: More details emerge as hunt for Thai rapists intensifies

snoop1130

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sq. Wait monitor Aussie girl. Before tonight was raped or not.
The Dir. John. Pendants by Aussie girl rape case. Along with a CCTV monitoring during the time of the incident revealed pending the outcome of a physical examination. 2 weeks to know whether or not the rape upon a false legality
Saturday, December 10, 2559 at 17:03 pm.

Tell: 76
 72  3  1

The case of Miss.. Ya Ya (assumed name), 21, injured Australians. Travel reported to the police Police station that while Chan himself in intoxication after visiting shops in the Khao San Road area, making a trip back to the hotel Tania has not been called tuk-tuk to take you back to being a chauffeur, but the tricycle units. to rape the rapist with another man at the grass behind the building cycle. Borommaratchachonnani Output Taling Chan district and the scene at about 04:00 hrs. On Dec. 5. C. The last scene after the police department several common areas to solve crimes reportedly offered to them. 

Progress at Last 11.00 hrs. On Dec. 10 at the police station Taling Chan. Maj.. True. Science NIT for the permanent ผbch.n. said after the meeting. Senior investigating officer and Pine. Taling Chan to monitor progress in resolving the case. After an investigation, then the expression Has instructed the department investigation And investigative work in various points to try to solve the case as soon as a fact. From monitoring cameras along the route during the scene found a tricycle across from the capital to Thonburi. Pinklao Bridge and all 20 cars are all but five cars at the scene. After this it is necessary to prove that all five vehicles were involved in the case or not. With a background check, the tricycle driver News. 

Maj.. True. Science Nitya said, however, the CCTV monitoring in the Khao San Road, the victim was walking on the road with a foreign friend in a cafe off and then approximately one hour the pair to appear. separate stall, just 400 meters away, in spite of normal people would not have to walk more than 10 minutes, so that the one-hour period that the victim had gone with foreign men. For the physical examination of the victim is likely to take about two weeks if the semen stains detected that it was sexual harassment. If the report is false, it is already the law in litigation. 

This is a google translation of the Daily News article posted 4 hours ago.

Edited by Wilsonandson

2 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

The Dir. John. Pendants by Aussie girl rape case. Along with a CCTV monitoring during the time of the incident revealed pending the outcome of a physical examination. 2 weeks to know whether or not the rape upon a false legality
Saturday, December 10, 2559 at 17:03 pm

Actually read the Daily News.
Saturday, December 10, 2559

MENU
Select your page 

first page News Daily News crime

72  3  1

The case of Miss.. Ya Ya (assumed name), 21, injured Australians. Travel reported to the police Police station that while Chan himself in intoxication after visiting shops in the Khao San Road area, making a trip back to the hotel Tania has not been called tuk-tuk to take you back to being a chauffeur, but the tricycle units. to rape the rapist with another man at the grass behind the building cycle. Borommaratchachonnani Output Taling Chan district and the scene at about 04:00 hrs. On Dec. 5. C. The last scene after the police department several common areas to solve crimes reportedly offered to them. 

Progress at Last 11.00 hrs. On Dec. 10 at the police station Taling Chan. Maj.. True. Science NIT for the permanent ผbch.n. said after the meeting. Senior investigating officer and Pine. Taling Chan to monitor progress in resolving the case. After an investigation, then the expression Has instructed the department investigation And investigative work in various points to try to solve the case as soon as a fact. From monitoring cameras along the route during the scene found a tricycle across from the capital to Thonburi. Pinklao Bridge and all 20 cars are all but five cars at the scene. After this it is necessary to prove that all five vehicles were involved in the case or not. With a background check, the tricycle driver News. 

Maj.. True. Science Nitya said, however, the CCTV monitoring in the Khao San Road, the victim was walking on the road with a foreign friend in a cafe off and then approximately one hour the pair to appear. separate stall, just 400 meters away, in spite of normal people would not have to walk more than 10 minutes, so that the one-hour period that the victim had gone with foreign men. For the physical examination of the victim is likely to take about two weeks if the semen stains detected that it was sexual harassment. If the report is false, it is already the law in litigation. 

I must admit i didn't quite understand all of your post but with some guess work it was understandable to a degree. If it was seaman Staines then i suspect captain Pugwash would have known about it

4 hours ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

U really don't have a clue do u.

Read the article before spouting nonsense. 

It clearly says she was raped.

Ru Thai by any chance?

Why Thai bashing just because of such a weird post? Not all Thai men would rape a woman. 

If RTP manages to catch these 2, they will plead guilty and have their sentence of 10 years halved and probably on a special occasion in Thailand they received amnesty  only served 3 years.

Lighting up an e-cig in Thailand carries a jail term of 5 years.

22 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I have no doubts about the victim's account of events. I truly hope the scum who raped her are put away for a long time. 

As for your views on the minuscule minority who lie about being raped, true it happens.

However, in the vast majority of cases the victims reporting rape are not faking or lying about anything. 

As for your opinion it's only a miniscule minority of women I have to disappoint <ou., Statistics of -German police or investigating doctors (who check the pretended injuries) have quite different results - about 50 % invented rapes. You can google Kachelmann or Claudia Dinkel (who was sentenced for inventing a rape). It seem that many posters here are old fashioned Gentleman who think they have to protect the "weak and innocent" gender.

But times have changed. Watch movies, read court reports or go to the pubs and bars which are frequented by women and you will find women are not better than men and might be even more evil (Angelina Jolie?) 

Don't misunderstand me rapists have to go to prison - if there is proof for the crime

But women also have to go to prison if there is proof that they wrongly accuse a man for raping them.

Ever heard about Shakespeare? 

"Hell has no fury like a woman scorned "

Wise man

36 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I have no doubts about the victim's account of events. I truly hope the scum who raped her are put away for a long time. 

As for your views on the minuscule minority who lie about being raped, true it happens.

However, in the vast majority of cases the victims reporting rape are not faking or lying about anything. 

So you have not doubts?

based on what proof?

or based on a story that might be true

- or invented?

12 minutes ago, Moonmoon said:

If RTP manages to catch these 2, they will plead guilty and have their sentence of 10 years halved and probably on a special occasion in Thailand they received amnesty  only served 3 years.

Lighting up an e-cig in Thailand carries a jail term of 5 years.

quite right to, e-ciggy's rob the tax man of millions, no ciggy's no tax,cant have that.

23 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

No woman should be raped no matter what her condition. The right thing to do is to help her how ever you can. There is no justification for what happened to her. None at all.

I doubt people are trying to justify it; just saying how stupid she was

29 minutes ago, sweatalot said:

So you have not doubts?

based on what proof?

or based on a story that might be true

- or invented?

Fact: When intoxicated, an individual cannot legally consent to sexual activity. therefore the hospital confirmed rape, and it was rape, period. they will get 25 years, then cut to half, maybe after 8 years released on parole.

Edited by pattayahenry

If these two recent tourists the American girl Alex and this Australian girl didn't get raped by Thai men then if I was Thai I would be very upset.  If found they both had fabricated their stories, damaging the reputation of Thailand. Well, they need to make an apologie to the Thai people.

Edited by Wilsonandson

1 minute ago, pattayahenry said:

When intoxicated an individual cannot legally consent to sexual activity

Due to the fact that they are out of their tiny minds no doubt, however they can testify in court to the facts at the time of the rape and how it came about

13 hours ago, OldBag said:

No matter how often women are told to stay sober, to stay away from strange men, to buddy up, to dress conservatively, women are raped. Even when women say “no,” women are raped. They are raped when they don’t say “no” too.

There are ways that rape can be prevented, though and they have absolutely nothing to do with a woman’s dress or her behavior. The only people who can prevent rape are men. A meme that’s going viral across social media shows a list of “Ten Rape Prevention Tips” that are sure to stop rape dead in its tracks. If every single man followed these tips, there would be no more rape.

1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.

2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.

3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.

4. If you are in an elevator and a women gets in, don’t rape her.

5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.

6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.

7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.

8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.

9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.

10. Dont forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.

This is obviously an attempt at humour but rape is not a laughing matter.

22 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Over what ?

The ALLEGED crime ?

It's pretty clear this woman was raped.

13 hours ago, GAZZPA said:

Absolutely. It is pointless to state she could have avoided it. It has happened now and everyone should be behind this poor women and pushing for the police to catch these 2 men (I use the word men loosely). 

I can never understand how anyone could cause another person such harm and live with themselves. Of course most people think this way thankfully and statistically these incidents are rare. But when it does happen society should get behind the victim and these disgusting individuals should not be permitted to live amongst normal people. Lock them up and make an example of them.

There will be some pressure on Thai police to catch these men. I hope that they do not do the "scapegoat" thing. If the victim got a look at them this will be very difficult of course.

I hope she recovers and she can get on with her life without too much psychological damage.

It is not pointless to state that she could have avoided it if by doing so it helps some young women reading this to avoid the same mistake.

1 hour ago, Wilsonandson said:

72  3  1

How I interpret that is that she was so drunk that she had sex with the farang guy and then after she left him, she was raped.

tired of posting. but I think this might be useful information.

Women are victims of their sexual hormones, much more than men are. Their hormone levels change during menstruation.  They have a strong effect on their moods.

Some women have a very bad mood and become quarrelsome and aggressive before their menstruation. It is called PMS ore premenstrual syndrome.

After the bleeding they might be different personalities, nice and soft 

For the first years of our marriage we considered separation every month - until we found out. 

And btw. many of you are married with Thai women. Did you never hear stories about abuse of the men?

So how can you insist on your the opinion of the always nice, soft and innocent woman whoe will never invent a lie to get rid of their man? Or get an advantage? Seems the Thai women still have not had the idea of a pretended rape.

11 minutes ago, seahorse said:

This is obviously an attempt at humour but rape is not a laughing matter.

It's pretty clear this woman was raped.

It is not pointless to state that she could have avoided it if by doing so it helps some young women reading this to avoid the same mistake.

How I interpret that is that she was so drunk that she had sex with the farang guy and then after she left him, she was raped.

so one time 'erm.yes i think' an twice ' no probably' i bet mum and dad are proud of her behaviour.

2 hours ago, sweatalot said:

As for your opinion it's only a miniscule minority of women I have to disappoint <ou., Statistics of -German police or investigating doctors (who check the pretended injuries) have quite different results - about 50 % invented rapes. You can google Kachelmann or Claudia Dinkel (who was sentenced for inventing a rape). It seem that many posters here are old fashioned Gentleman who think they have to protect the "weak and innocent" gender.

But times have changed. Watch movies, read court reports or go to the pubs and bars which are frequented by women and you will find women are not better than men and might be even more evil (Angelina Jolie?) 

Don't misunderstand me rapists have to go to prison - if there is proof for the crime

But women also have to go to prison if there is proof that they wrongly accuse a man for raping them.

Ever heard about Shakespeare? 

"Hell has no fury like a woman scorned "

Wise man

I'm not old fashioned or wanting to protect anyone.

I just find your view is one I do not share because I don't believe it to be true.

The vast majority of victims reporting rape do so because the rape happened. 

Many more do not report them.

Those making false claims are a minority, a very small one at that.

As for quotes

“They are all innocent until proven guilty. But not me. I am a liar until I am proven honest.” 
― Louise O'NeillAsking For It

On 10/12/2016 at 0:12 AM, Thaiwrath said:

The only thing they can prove is that whether intercourse took place, how can they prove rape ?

Maybe pissed, consented, then changed her mind.

It would not be the first alleged rape case in the world. 

"The only thing they can prove is that whether intercourse took place..."

You're not a doctor, are you?

5 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

72  3  1

What was the point of bothering to post an unintelligible translation?

On 12/10/2016 at 4:12 AM, Thaiwrath said:

The only thing they can prove is that whether intercourse took place, how can they prove rape ?

Maybe pissed, consented, then changed her mind.

It would not be the first alleged rape case in the world. 

Deplorable post. 

19 hours ago, animalmagic said:

It may interest you to know that police and hospitals worldwide have a variety of tests that are carried out on women who claim to be the victim of rape.  These tests can, through medical and forensic examination, confirm that violent non consensual sex has taken place.  This internationally accepted procedure, when coupled with the report of the victim and statements from witnesses who observe the victim and their behaviour shortly after the rape allows the hospital to CONFIRM that a rape has taken place.

You may wish to bear this in mind for your next date.

It probably won't interest him to know, as he'd be confused with actual facts. 

At least the cops are treating this case as probable rape. A number of years ago (some with long memories may remember the case and year), a Hong Kong woman was in a similar situation, i.e. drunk and hailed a tuk-tuk back to her hotel. She was allegedly raped or molested, not only by the tuk-tuk driver, but by a policeman guarding a key govt building in Ratchdamnoen area. Her story seemed to add up and she appeared to be a victim of serious sexual assault, but then it suddenly flipped, and she was accused of making it up to damage the reputation of Thailand. Thus, the woman was arrested, prosecuted and found guilty of false rape accusations in double quick time, thus saving Thailand's good name as a safe place for tourists. 

In truth, her main crimes were being drunk, being alone late at night and being a woman. These are serious no-no's in LOS and can result in jail time, should you fall victim of a rapist. Let's see how this case pans out, but I wouldn't hold out a great deal of hope her case will be given high importance or credence by the boys in brown. :whistling:

5 hours ago, katana said:

Here's the video from Stickboy's website:

It appeared to me in the video, if the girl is the one being dragged about by the Farlang? That she was as drunk as a skunk, meaning stinko, not having a clue what`s she`s doing or what`s happening to her. I would guess that on the night being in the state she was in, the girl would had been easy prey and I doubt she could have remembered which guys raped her or how many of them were involved, although the video has convinced me she was definitely raped. But on the other hand I find it difficult to have any sympathy for her, letting herself get into that condition, when to be honest, it was probably first come, first served due to her vulnerability. 

I probably take some stick for my comments but sorry this is the way I see the situation.

1 minute ago, cyberfarang said:

It appeared to me in the video, if the girl is the one being dragged about by the Farlang? That she was as drunk as a skunk, meaning stinko, not having a clue what`s she`s doing or what`s happening to her. I would guess that on the night being in the state she was in, the girl would had been easy prey and I doubt she could have remembered which guys raped her or how many of them were involved, although the video has convinced me she was definitely raped. But on the other hand I find it difficult to have any sympathy for her, letting herself get into that condition, when to be honest, it was probably first come, first served due to her vulnerability. 

I probably take some stick for my comments but sorry this is the way I see the situation.

Fark me. 

Shoot from the hip and speak gospel to the converted. 

Appalling projection from a poster who obviously has never erred. She had a few and now it is her fault.