Three left dead in Hua Hin after husband sees wife chatting with a painter

rooster59

Three left dead in Hua Hin after husband sees wife chatting with a painter

painter.PNG
Image: Daily News

HUA HIN:-- A jealous Thai man shot his wife dead at a Hua Hin resort when he saw her talking to a painter.

He then emptied his gun into the painter before driving off and shooting himself dead at home.

Police called to a resort under construction on the Hua Hin - Khao Takiab road found a fresh murder scene and two corpses covered in blood.

Outside in a walkway was the lifeless body of 26 year old Sarocha (Tree) Rakkaew. The worker at the resort had been shot three times with a 9mm gun.

Inside the building they found the body of a painter from Ranong called Chatthong Amphanthong, 29, who had been shot twice. There were eight cartridge casings scattered about the scene.

They rushed to the home of the husband of the woman after reports he had fled on a motorcycle. 

At a house in Hua Hin Soi 122 behind the golf course they found Suchin (Noi) Rimtheuan, a fruit seller, who had shot himself in the right temple.

He was also dead and had used the same 9mm gun.

Police said that Suchin had been living with his wife for two years but they had been arguing recently about money and relationships. He took her to work on his bike as usual on Friday. After leaving the resort he decided to go back.

When he saw his wife talking to a painter who was at work there he started shooting.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-10

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, The man from udon said:

Jealousy,one of the 7 deadly sins.these are the only race of people who break all seven of them.the wife was probably only asking the painter if he could do a bit of work around her house as the husband was suffering from sloth.

and which race would that be?

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Silly bugger waste of 3 lives.

She was only talking to the painter, not sh.....g him.

If wife/girlfriend is not happy with you, wants another man, just walk away plenty more.

even if  she was  shagging him best to just to finish the relationship no need for shooting................just let em go

Jealousy is such a silly and petty trait. Talking to a painter. Did it occur to him that it might have been, and probably was a very innocent conversation. Who picked that color? Is it a color you commonly use? I like that color in combination with the color of the trim. How long have you been working here? Do you enjoy your work? I was thinking of changing professions, and I was wondering if this might be something I could do. Where are you from? My husband is just killing time playing a video game, I am bored out of my mind by this guy, and I need someone to talk to for a few minutes, ok? 

What a loony tunes. What a half man. What a waste of oxygen. Did she not know what a loser he was, prior to him wasting the bunch of them? What was she doing with him? What was he thinking? Killing your wife, because she is having a simple conversation with some guy, wasting the guy too, and then yourself? Over what? What a loser. What a piece of crap human being. What a waste of life. 

7 minutes ago, IamNoone88 said:

Gun control or total lack thereof.

IMO, gun control affects licensed weapons. It is mostly true for all controls in that it is the 'known' quantity that is controlled.

As in any country in the world, if you need a gun, you can get one, usually in short order for a specific job. It may cost a bit, but the option is always there.

I wish my mrs would run off with the painter.i would give them a 10 gun salute and one way tickets.maybe if he had sat and thought about it,no don't think shoot first and think later.i once read about a Thai going into a beauty saloon and attacking the ex with a machete and taking her forearms off as she tried to defend herself.im sure Thai tempers and ways are similar to apache indians 300 yrs ago.it amazes me how we haven't heard of farangs being scalped.

Jealousy,one of the 7 deadly sins.these are the only race of people who break all seven of them.the wife was probably only asking the painter if he could do a bit of work around her house as the husband was suffering from sloth.

Of course your referring to the human race [emoji4]

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

Every respectful fruits seller packing a gun now days.. dangerous business

this fruits selling  so much so to need a gun need a gun....

Yep, everyone carries it seems. Instead of sim cards at the airport i think handguns might be more appropriate if the trend continues.

1 hour ago, The man from udon said:

I wish my mrs would run off with the painter.i would give them a 10 gun salute and one way tickets.maybe if he had sat and thought about it,no don't think shoot first and think later.i once read about a Thai going into a beauty saloon and attacking the ex with a machete and taking her forearms off as she tried to defend herself.im sure Thai tempers and ways are similar to apache indians 300 yrs ago.it amazes me how we haven't heard of farangs being scalped.

When you read some of the posts on TVF, it appears many have been. :wai:

Archived