Three left dead in Hua Hin after husband sees wife chatting with a painter

rooster59

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Cockwomble said:

Somchaism

Describing all male Thais as somchai is racist. I am seeing a lot of this on TV lately. If you feel that way about Thais then why don`t you make the same remarks on facebook. No way because racists are cowards and much safer as a cockwomble.

When is this macho,stupid,crazed,jealous,face saving,temper tantrum,Childish,insane,mentally unbalanced behaviour going to end.There must be more,like he had caught her out with the guy and was waiting to catch them together so he could blow them both away.If not,this guy is genuinely crackers.

8 hours ago, The man from udon said:

Jealousy,one of the 7 deadly sins.these are the only race of people who break all seven of them.the wife was probably only asking the painter if he could do a bit of work around her house as the husband was suffering from sloth.

So Asians are so sinful,and the rest of us are innocent virgins.Good to here,there is hope for me yet.

You read these kind of horrible news reports from every country and race in the world.

Too bad so many ThaiVisa members are such racist, ignorant pigs and use such examples to push their hatred of the country and disdain for its people.

Why you people live here is beyond me. Man from Udon, why are you here? You obviously hate the place.

On 10/12/2016 at 1:22 AM, wvavin said:

The high price paid for unregulated gun law.

How to regulated gun law when you can rent a gun for a pittance or buy one from one of those little machine shops that make them? Everybody is making guns don't you Farangs know that?

Sometimes I imagine myself getting shot because I unknowingly offended one of these guys with guns or I was in the wrong place and the gun man missed his target and I got shot. Or my Thai Gf is tired of me telling her off about using too much of my money, she hired a gun man.Or I was at the bank or jewellery shop and robbers screwed up the job and started shooting and I was in the way.

Am I a statistic? Well, I have to be at the right place and the right time to be shot at.

3 hours ago, The man from udon said:

I wish my mrs would run off with the painter.i would give them a 10 gun salute and one way tickets.maybe if he had sat and thought about it,no don't think shoot first and think later.i once read about a Thai going into a beauty saloon and attacking the ex with a machete and taking her forearms off as she tried to defend herself.im sure Thai tempers and ways are similar to apache indians 300 yrs ago.it amazes me how we haven't heard of farangs being scalped.

Do you mean Apache Indian 'stereotypes'? How do you know they had a monopoly on poor emotional self-control?  And BTW all of the Thai people I know (dozens at least) are very nice people who could teach anyone about self control. Why don't you run away from your missus, perhaps you'll be doing her a favor?

1 hour ago, Essaybloke said:

going into a beauty saloon and attacking the ex with a machete and taking her forearms off as she tried to defend herself

Really interesting... exactly the same has happened in South America ( Rio if I remember rightly ) and in the US. Probably, this type of machos are running with their machettes ......

Jealousy is not a choice of emotion,  some have it most don't . I have suffered in the past with this burdening emotion but I'm happy to say that none of my partners have suffered as a result, I walked away. I'm single and happier that way as my jealousy caused me heartache . 

The situation here is tragic and so unnecessary R.I.P.

Like it or not we all and I mean all have a breaking point. Some are paper thin some are buffalo thick. No one knows when that breaking point will hit us or why suddenly it does. Some take there own life when it strikes. Some take others lifes. But again no one knows when or if it will be your turn next.

9 hours ago, The man from udon said:

I wish my mrs would run off with the painter.i would give them a 10 gun salute and one way tickets.maybe if he had sat and thought about it,no don't think shoot first and think later.i once read about a Thai going into a beauty saloon and attacking the ex with a machete and taking her forearms off as she tried to defend herself.im sure Thai tempers and ways are similar to apache indians 300 yrs ago.it amazes me how we haven't heard of farangs being scalped.

Maybe no scalping because the farangs are all bald. Nothing to hold onto. 

12 hours ago, riverhigh said:

You're all amateurs. Leave and hide her gold ... then sit back and watch the fireworks!

Mine doesnt have  any gold..................just some condos

Point is if  your wife/husband/lover is going to do this, nothing you can do will stop it, best let them go..............but......never  go back to them

6 hours ago, Deepinthailand said:

Like it or not we all and I mean all have a breaking point. Some are paper thin some are buffalo thick. No one knows when that breaking point will hit us or why suddenly it does. Some take there own life when it strikes. Some take others lifes. But again no one knows when or if it will be your turn next.

My breaking point is about 6  months, I always find it best to leave everything until another day and see if the feeling changes. It   always does, not saying its  easy but waiting is a good  idea......impulses not so good............sure I could  get out of the car every day and shoot many Thai drivers..............no control , many people

Talking to a painter?  I can see disagreements on the color you want to paint a house.  I wanted to strangle my American buddy for painting his house some turquiose/teal color, but his Thai wife was fine with it. (RIP, buddy). 

Many years ago in Thailand when they could generally have guns, it was said the bars were like the old west in the U.S.

Archived