samsung service centre

p414

Going down 3rd road turn right onto Nua and the turning into a bit of a complex is about 100m on your left.

Turn in and it's 50m facing you on the left. 

They have 2 big units there.

1 for phones and the other for appliances. 

Hope this helps. 

1 minute ago, NormanW said:

Going down 3rd road turn right onto Nua and the turning into a bit of a complex is about 100m on your left.

Turn in and it's 50m facing you on the left. 

They have 2 big units there.

1 for phones and the other for appliances. 

Hope this helps. 

Thanks Norman..great help.I will go today.Paul

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the old centre on Friday on the Sukhumvit and it has gone! So this thread is a great help. However, I could not find it. I think I misunderstood this:-

'Going down 3rd road turn right onto Nua and the turning into a bit of a complex is about 100m on your left.

Turn in and it's 50m facing you on the left. '

Could you please expand on this.

Thanks for your help - and Merry Xmas.

From the Dolphin Roundabout heading towards Sukhumvit on North Pattaya Road, it's just after you cross Pattaya 3rd Road on your left. The complex you want to turn into is called "The Office". If you reach the Bangchak gas station, you've gone too far. Service center phone# 038-197045.

Edited by starrdog

• 3 months later...
On 12/26/2016 at 0:55 AM, starrdog said:

From the Dolphin Roundabout heading towards Sukhumvit on North Pattaya Road, it's just after you cross Pattaya 3rd Road on your left. The complex you want to turn into is called "The Office". If you reach the Bangchak gas station, you've gone too far. Service center phone# 038-197045.

I'm a little confused on the exact location.  I'll be going via baht buses, so don't want to be wandering around in the tropical heat.  The above quote makes it sound like it's directly on Pattaya Nua.

However, this thread has a map which shows it off of a soi off of a soi off of Pattaya Nua:

samsungpattaya.jpg.f9fa42dbf1e9a7d7ccb2c2d5ad90fb3e.jpg

By any chance, does anybody have an e-mail address for them?  Rather than cruising up there from Jomtien once to place an order, and then a second time to pick up the item, maybe I can eliminate the first trip by sending them an e-mail with a photo for what I want.

I tried calling, and my English didn't get very far with them.

Thanks!

11 hours ago, NormanW said:

An email probably won't be replied to either. You're better off going in person. 

As you turn off Nua it's just in a bit to the left.

"A bit to the left" as in after a turn on the second soi after turning off Nua, as on the map?