Leader of Israel’s parliament denies “Taliban” attitude to female dress code

webfact

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"And I will give you and your sons land, and the land I give you will stretch from the River Nile to the Fertile Crescent".

See, the above comment is written in the book, and it is the foundation stone of a lot of the stuff that goes on in Israel. All of a sudden, the Arabs have got their book, they start using certain comments, and the Arabs are regarded as being un-reasonable.

I'm only trying to highlight that, we, have a hypocritical or inconsistent attitude towards them people in the Middle East.

Bit like our attitude towards them when they don't want their women to wear skirts that end above a certain point of the leg.

7 minutes ago, Morch said:
11 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

My bold

Isn't that how ISIS started?

No. And this topic isn't about ISIS.

AH yes I forgot, they were founded by Obama. THE point being my reply was in answer to THIS

14 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

As pointed out several times already, it is not a "load" of Jews. It is a tiny minority.

MOST groups that end up being problematic START as a tiny minority, therefore Ulysses trying to be dismissive of the fact is once again disingenuous.  This topic is not about a lot of things that have been mentioned. Now if you wish to go off topic fixating on what 7by7 is saying then feel free but don't play the moderator with others.

2 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

AH yes I forgot, they were founded by Obama. THE point being my reply was in answer to THIS

MOST groups that end up being problematic START as a tiny minority, therefore Ulysses trying to be dismissive of the fact is once again disingenuous.  This topic is not about a lot of things that have been mentioned. Now if you wish to go off topic fixating on what 7by7 is saying then feel free but don't play the moderator with others.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/958831-leader-of-israel’s-parliament-denies-“taliban”-attitude-to-female-dress-code/?page=3#comment-11438514

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

I do not think for one minute Scott needs you to be his Mod Police. If you would not obsess over other posts we may have a chance of staying on thread.

"Most groups that end up being problematic start as a tiny minority"

However, unless they are Jewish or Israeli,  they are usually ignored until they actually DO something of importance. Jingthing has a point about the obsessive Israel demonizers.

Edited by Ulysses G.

1 hour ago, Morch said:

Fair enough, but then this is not a topic about terrorism. If you or the other poster wish to start a discussion dealing with the subject there are other sections in the forum for that. I hereby confirm my future attendance.

don't twist/misinterprete my words. that's JT's job.

39 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

This topic is not about a lot of things that have been mentioned. Now if you wish to go off topic fixating on what 7by7 is saying then feel free but don't play the moderator with others.

BINGO!

16 hours ago, Naam said:

don't twist/misinterprete my words. that's JT's job.

How, exactly, did I twist your words? As for misinterpretation, that's always a possibility, cannot vow to always get a poster's point correctly.

Edited by Morch