Interior minister: No targets for death and destruction on the roads this New Year

webfact

For the Thai government to give estimates of carnage and property damages is ludicrous.

Why law enforcement don't properly police the street and highways isn't logical. There's carnage on the streets and roads after 23:00's daily.

It's imperative for a developing nationals to implement international standards for policing.

The aftermath of the holiday party going, sends a message the drivers are not capable of driving safely and the government forces prefer to enforce road checkpoint . . . searching for illegal aliens and drugs; rather than, properly manage the safety of all roads in Thailand.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

4 hours ago, 300sd said:

"Rules of the road"!  I thought there was only one, "I go first"!!!

And there are more Road rules:

1. I have money

2. I have rich parents. Do you know who my father is?

3. I have money, I get Mental illness and monk hood pass 

On 20/12/2016 at 8:45 AM, Srikcir said:

Like countries with the lowest rate of deaths from road accidents - Poland (#1), South Korea (#2) and the USA (#3)?

http://www.aneki.com/lowest_accident_deaths.html

But there wouldn't be any Thainess if Thailand joined the low accident rates of those countries.

Well, actually the chart you quote is in reverse order. Poland is the highest at 150 per million, Netherlands the lowest at 29 per million. Thailand is not even quoted, possibly because it is not an OECD country, but for comparison sake, their figure (for 2013) would be 362 per million.