Walking Street attackers claim beaten tourist groped girlfriend first

webfact

How many examples we need to give u here where atleast the foreigner victim was not consuming any alchohol?what i like to point out is that violence from a group of locals against any foreigners should be taking more serious from the government because its one of the reasons

Less of the "we", you've given bugga all.
And as for his condition, he's probably gone home.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, roo860 said:

Less of the "we", you've given bugga all.
And as for his condition, he's probably gone home.

The facts are that 3 guys even including one staff member of some discobar in WS beat up a single farang in a coma for unclear reason.that the only thing that is clear anything else u come up with is sucked out your thumb.

The facts are that 3 guys even including one staff member of some discobar in WS beat up a single farang in a coma for unclear reason.that the only thing that is clear anything else u come up with is sucked out your thumb.

I haven't sucked anything out of my thumb. What I said from the start was alcohol adds fuel to the fire. Which seems it did in this case. As for the coma bit, probably never was in one. Doubt very much there will be any follow up news.

Rarely is.

34 minutes ago, roo860 said:

I haven't sucked anything out of my thumb. What I said from the start was alcohol adds fuel to the fire. Which seems it did in this case. As for the coma bit, probably never was in one. Doubt very much there will be any follow up news.

Rarely is.

i see so we need to blame the alchohol and not the 3 attackers?even in the mornings u make rarely any sense!

i see so we need to blame the alchohol and not the 3 attackers?even in the mornings u make rarely any sense!

Right, alchohol consumption in this case seems to have fuelled the the fire, which is certainly a rational statement.

Punching game, whatever that entails, groping of breasts, allegedly.

Now a few replies on this topic have stated he deserved it, being drunk.

I have not stated this. So it seems you have singled me out because I don't agree with you.

1 hour ago, roo860 said:

Right, alchohol consumption in this case seems to have fuelled the the fire, which is certainly a rational statement.

Punching game, whatever that entails, groping of breasts, allegedly.

Now a few replies on this topic have stated he deserved it, being drunk.

I have not stated this. So it seems you have singled me out because I don't agree with you.

Hope the judge gonna convict the attackers severly instead of what u saying blaming the alchohol.

There is of course the explanation for this 'offence' is that some people,when drunk,have a change of personalities,and do things that they would not do when sober.My wife and i had two bars in Pattaya for several years,and we saw some very strange behaviour over the time.One guy,in particular,a very nice guy when sober,would get himself so pissed up,that he would take great delight in exposing himself to the females in the bar.The next morning,he would have no memory of what he had done.It finally stopped when one of the girls burst out laughing at his short comings so to speak.Pity,because of his embarrassment and the the knowledge of his physical endowment,we lost a good customer.Maybe if the guy in this case had been sober,this would never had happened.

11 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

There is of course the explanation for this 'offence' is that some people,when drunk,have a change of personalities,and do things that they would not do when sober.My wife and i had two bars in Pattaya for several years,and we saw some very strange behaviour over the time.One guy,in particular,a very nice guy when sober,would get himself so pissed up,that he would take great delight in exposing himself to the females in the bar.The next morning,he would have no memory of what he had done.It finally stopped when one of the girls burst out laughing at his short comings so to speak.Pity,because of his embarrassment and the the knowledge of his physical endowment,we lost a good customer.Maybe if the guy in this case had been sober,this would never had happened.

There no prove of it whatsoever.but should barstaff in case of drunk and or annoying behavior of its customer not sinply remove such a customer and or hand him over to tourist police?incomparison of beating their customer with 3 persons in a coma?

Destiny 1990

i agree with what you say 100%.But you are too late. Unfortunately, i have been on vacation for the last 3 weeks on the Islands,and i do not post when i am away.But if you are able to find any of the many previous posts that i commented on this topic.You will find,i said everything you have said and more. There was noo need for the punishment inflicted upon this person,but Thai rage is not something to be toyed with.

On 12/23/2016 at 11:21 AM, Squeegee said:

"Officers have [...] asked bar staff not to hurt tourists as it damages the reputation of Thailand.

Police have once again reminded workers in Walking Street to let them deal with any disputes and not to be violent with tourists."

The police must remind these Thai people (and their cronies) not to hurt tourists. What more proof do embassies need before they actually warn tourists that Thailand is an unsafe country beyond the usual common sense guidelines.

This isn't about silly kids away from home doing stupid things, this is about a place tourists specifically go to where the Thai people rob, injure and murder them.

"Once again" the Thai people must be reminded not to attempt to rob, injure or murder tourists because it is the rule, not an aberration, to beat tourists to within an inch of their life based on stupid, insulting excuses.

The reputation of Thailand is a lie and it cannot be damaged by the truth, in fact the decent thing to do is warn the average tourist about the fake reputation Thailand tries to hide behind.

Yes tourists, go to Thailand and get beaten into a vegetative state because some jealous, xenophobic little prick with a huge ego and his thug friends fancy a kick-about with someone's head and you'll do.

Then they get to publicly grin at you from the safety of the protective Thai establishment. Best thing is if you're dead so they can all just say you killed yourself.

But you know it's not as bad as you are insinuating it is, because if it was , you and the rest of the serial whingers on ThaiVisa wouldn't be here would you ?

These guys sum up Thailand in a nutshell. I used to call it "The Land of Smiles" until the day the mobile phone came along. They have not needed us since then and have turned the country into "The Land of Smirks." Such a great country back in the 80's but now is a completely different country. I have a Thai daughter so put up with today's Thai society.