Men removed from JetBlue flight with Ivanka Trump aboard

webfact

3 hours ago, Morch said:

I think you both feign ignorance with regard to the Trump reference. Airing indignation over "decorum and class", or asserting these are tied with political view are pretty amusing considering the next president's own obvious lack of either decorum and class.

Still does not excuse the boorish behavior of publicly berating his daughter and her children  - no matter how many times it is repeated.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ivanka better get used to it. 

She's the pretty friendly face of our new authoritarian man baby demagogue. 

Many of us are not buying the ruse.

Just part of the con man operation. I can't blame her personally for loyalty to her father ... but there are limits.

“Dear @Ivankatrump please get my work off of your walls. I am embarrassed to be seen with you,”

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Protesting-Trumps-racism-artists-want-Ivanka-not-to-display-their-work-476386

This is kind of funny. There are lot of Dan Goldsteins out there and many of them are getting online flak from the deplorable trumist trolls. This exchange is classic:

http://forward.com/news/national/358217/meet-the-dan-goldsteins-who-did-not-face-off-with-ivanka-trump-on-jetblue/?attribution=home-top-story-6-headline

"Broadway director Dan Goldstein is unrepentant about what was done with his name. Lately he’s been getting messages from people who think he was on that fateful flight. One man wrote to him, “We’re not a democracy snowflake.”

“I wouldn’t have said anything to her,” said that Dan Goldstein, who identified himself as a “different Jew from Brooklyn.” “I would have just farted and let her smell it."

Edited by Jingthing

1 minute ago, Ulysses G. said:

She better get used to irrational hate. Much of the left have no intention of moderating such behavior.

Opposing trump is not irrational. That's not the same as saying the incident on the plane was smart tactically. Really, she had better get used to it if she's going to continue to be an active political operative in her Daddy's regime.  She's not an "innocent" daughter. She is deeply involved. 

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Really, she had better get used to it if she's going to continue to be an active political operative in her Daddy's regime.

Thats an unfortunate statement because harassing Ivanka isn't going to do anything to help their case at all. More likely its going to press people even harder the other way. Its probably going to get themselves in trouble to boot. Just because we have freedom of speech, doesn't mean we have freedom of stalking or freedom of harassment or freedom of airplane antics. 

On the flip side though - there should be more available seats on aircraft. 

35 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Opposing trump is not irrational. That's not the same as saying the incident on the plane was smart tactically. Really, she had better get used to it if she's going to continue to be an active political operative in her Daddy's regime.  She's not an "innocent" daughter. She is deeply involved. 

I think she is already used to it, this can't be the first time she has encountered a couple of losers.

35 minutes ago, beechguy said:

I think she is already used to it, this can't be the first time she has encountered a couple of losers.

They aren't losers But you're right, most New Yorkers oppose trump. He's from there. He's well known as a con man there. 

Just now, Ulysses G. said:

She better get used to irrational hate. Much of the left have no intention of moderating such behavior.

Pure unsubstantiated, made up, divisive, marginalizing, pompous gibberish.

Shameful.

See Post #188 re:Trolling.

15 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Still does not excuse the boorish behavior of publicly berating his daughter and her children  - no matter how many times it is repeated.

Which was included in my post, and edited out by you:

I wasn't condoning the harassment in any way,

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/959949-men-removed-from-jetblue-flight-with-ivanka-trump-aboard/?page=7#comment-11454747

Expected, but still kinda funny from someone harping on manners.

This thread has really put the cat amongst the pigeons, if it was trumps daughters children, ( correct me if I'm wrong) what hell has it got to do with them what trump does. It's like politicians apologising for something that happened before they where even born, you can't go around shouting at someone because their father/grandfather does something. Get a grip

8 minutes ago, Davehappen said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, implies an explanation?

The dissenting comments were directed at Ivanka, trump's adult child that is actively involved in the ascendant trump regime along with her husband Jared. There were no comments specifically directed at the totally innocent children of Ivanka and Jared.

Your rhetoric suggests babies were attacked. Back off on the provocative B.S. ... OK? 

Edited by Jingthing

2 hours ago, Morch said:

Which was included in my post, and edited out by you:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/959949-men-removed-from-jetblue-flight-with-ivanka-trump-aboard/?page=7#comment-11454747

Expected, but still kinda funny from someone harping on manners.

Might be more convincing if you had not kept making the same point about Trump being rude. Again, not his daughter's fault. 

You have no problem editing others quotes for brevity on a regular basis. What is so sacrosanct about yours?

3 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Might be more convincing if you had not kept making the same point about Trump being rude. Again, not his daughter's fault. 

You have no problem editing others quotes for brevity on a regular basis. What is so sacrosanct about yours?

My point was indeed about Trump supporters making much ado about decorum and class when pertaining to the opposition, while ignoring the next president's lack of either. It had nothing to do with condoning the behavior described in the OP.

I almost never edit other posters quotes. More often, I quote the whole thing, then copy and bold the part I'm referencing in my own reply. That's hardly the same as what you practice and way more transparent.

1 hour ago, Morch said:

My point was indeed about Trump supporters making much ado about decorum and class when pertaining to the opposition, while ignoring the next president's lack of either. It had nothing to do with condoning the behavior described in the OP.

I almost never edit other posters quotes. More often, I quote the whole thing, then copy and bold the part I'm referencing in my own reply. That's hardly the same as what you practice and way more transparent.

What the man did was wrong.

Having said that, allow me to wonder aloud:

For months on end: "trump that bitch"
For years: "Michael Obummer is a Gorilla" (or fornicate with gorilla or something to that effect. There have been so many insults, I can't keep track)

Now suddenly they're clutching their pearls and bemoaning liberals' unspeakable (unspeakable, I say!) rudeness.

Ivanka is working for and supports the man who ran the crudest, most uncivil hate-filled campaign in living memory and now Trumpsters are all aflutter over some distasteful yelling? Concerned about decorum??

Please.

1 minute ago, Thakkar said:

Ivanka is working for and supports the man who ran the crudest, most uncivil hate-filled campaign in living memory and now Trumpsters are all aflutter over some distasteful yelling? Concerned about decorum?

More excuses for barbaric behavior against a mother and her children.

24 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Ivanka is working for and supports the man who ran the crudest, most uncivil hate-filled campaign in living memory and now Trumpsters are all aflutter over some distasteful yelling? Concerned about decorum??

Personally, I wouldn't go after someones kids because I hate the father. You write that like she is an employee... Its his daughter, of course she supports him. 

Nothing more than a chicken maneuver these guys pulled and somehow, some people think its ok. 

1 hour ago, Aggressive said:

Personally, I wouldn't go after someones kids because I hate the father. You write that like she is an employee... Its his daughter, of course she supports him. 

Nothing more than a chicken maneuver these guys pulled and somehow, some people think its ok. 

Where did I say it was ok? Just about everyone agrees it wasn't ok.

I'm commenting on Trump supporters' double standards.

2 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

More excuses for barbaric behavior against a mother and her children.

Read my first line, which you edited out : "What the man did was wrong"

also, get a dictionary and learn what "barbaric " means.