Mor Nim 'had motives' for wanting to kill

rooster59

Mor Nim 'had motives' for wanting to kill

By The Nation

Dr Nithiwadee or 'Mor Nim' Dr Nithiwadee or 'Mor Nim' Dr Nithiwadee or 'Mor Nim'

8006ec2ccf06ecba726aaca01b496e9e.jpeg

Dr Nithiwadee or 'Mor Nim' Dr Nithiwadee or 'Mor Nim'

THE Criminal Court found solid motives for a doctor to order the killing of her husband, the former Olympic marksman Jakkrit Panichpatikum.

Dr Nithiwadee Phucharoenyos, widely known as Mor Nim, suffered from Jakkrit openly having extramarital affairs 

and even challenged her to divorce him in front of the “other woman”. Two months before the killing, Nithiwadee decided to set up a new firm as operator of her beauty clinic. 

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30302759

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2016-12-24

What makes me so angry why this person got bail for murder despite getting a death sentence, and the 2 Burmese guys from the Koh Tao murder never did, I understand from the BP article about this story that she had to give up her passport as part of the process to take out the flight risk element.
So how in a fair and just justice system is 1 person without a passport any less of a flight risk than another person without a passport, nationality becomes irrelevant surely. Bottom line, this woman should be in jail, she has been convicted and sentenced already. That is how a real justice system operates. Banana republic / parallel universe stuff at play here

From other things I've read, and Thai articles my wife has told me about, this guy was as #1 Class <deleted>.  Abused her regularly, cheated on her constantly, and told her that she was lucky to be married to man who had been in the Olympics.  Not saying she should have arranged to kill him, but definitely should have left his ass a long time ago.  

29 minutes ago, Just1Voice said:

From other things I've read, and Thai articles my wife has told me about, this guy was as #1 Class <deleted>.  Abused her regularly, cheated on her constantly, and told her that she was lucky to be married to man who had been in the Olympics.  Not saying she should have arranged to kill him, but definitely should have left his ass a long time ago.  

"....arranged to kill him...."

definitely wrong decision

Having a motive is no excuse. Crime is crime.

1 hour ago, z42 said:

What makes me so angry why this person got bail for murder despite getting a death sentence, and the 2 Burmese guys from the Koh Tao murder never did, I understand from the BP article about this story that she had to give up her passport as part of the process to take out the flight risk element.
So how in a fair and just justice system is 1 person without a passport any less of a flight risk than another person without a passport, nationality becomes irrelevant surely. Bottom line, this woman should be in jail, she has been convicted and sentenced already. That is how a real justice system operates. Banana republic / parallel universe stuff at play here

Very unjust justice

makes me angry and contempt this system

it would appear it is easier to have someone killed than divorcing them, have to wonder if the financial issue comes into it, with them dead they get all the money not just half. Divorce would have solved all her problems  so finances do become a big part of it and why she had it done.

Edited by seajae

He used to beat her up, bring back other women to their house and hold methamphetamine parties. He was well known for his short temper and violent behaviour. and was facing charges of attempted murder, assault, illegal possession of firearms and committing violent acts when he was killed.

Maybe he deserved what he got.

7 minutes ago, seajae said:

it would appear it is easier to have someone killed than divorcing them, have to wonder if the financial issue comes into it, with them dead they get all the money not just half. Divorce would have solved all her problems  so finances do become a big part of it and why she had it done.

She came from a wealthy family. Divorce may not have solved her problems as he was a violent man with a big ego.

16 minutes ago, DM07 said:

THAT is a reason to have someone killed?

To take a life of somebody's son, brother, grandson...?

I have better reasons to kill my boss!

So I guess, he'd better beware! 

Unbe-#$@^&*( - believable!

same here.  i fantasize about bumping my boss off all the time.  i would never do it of course, but it's nice to think about. 

2 hours ago, z42 said:

give up passport.  well it is trivial to cross the river over to a joining country.  Not saying it is easy after that to travel, but it certainly is easy to get out of the Thai border

37 minutes ago, sweatalot said:

I wonder why she was sentenced to death, even why she was in prison

1. She is a doctor

2. It seems she has money

3. This is the Thai judicial system

how could that happen?

Too late to edit

I forgot to mention

4. She is not Burmese

Edited by sweatalot

7 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

Well, she chose him didn't she? And stayed with him through all the abuse.

9 hours ago, z42 said:

Rich n poor, men n women r never treated fairly in courts of law anywhere. Just like the case of Dalia Dippolito who ordered a hit on her husband n was convicted but is out on bail cos of successful appeal by celebrity lawyers...

11 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

To my way of thinking, if she was regularly or frequently beaten up by her husband she does not deserve anything more than a minor jail sentence. 

She couldn't have just left him? If it had been the other way round (i.e. man killing his wife) would you say the same thing?

Dr Nithiwadee Phucharoenyos, widely known as Mor Nim, suffered from Jakkrit openly having extramarital affairs 

and even challenged her to divorce him in front of the “other woman”.

She'd do me. What Mor could you ask for? You know what they say about people who drive fancy cars! Pencil pecker just couldn't please her.

สด3.jpg

23 hours ago, bannork said:

He used to beat her up, bring back other women to their house and hold methamphetamine parties. He was well known for his short temper and violent behaviour. and was facing charges of attempted murder, assault, illegal possession of firearms and committing violent acts when he was killed.

Maybe he deserved what he got.

She's too beautiful to die!