Suspected Berlin attacker Anis Amri shot dead in Milan

rooster59

Suspected Berlin attacker Anis Amri shot dead in Milan

606x341_353162.jpg

The journey of Europe’s most wanted man, Anis Amri finally came to an end after police in Milan shot him dead in the early hours of Friday morning.

The 24-year-old Tunisian had travelled some 1500 kilometres via France before being eventually stopped in Italy.

The Berlin market attack suspect is said to have pulled out a gun after two policemen stopped him near a train station in the northern Italian city.

A senior officer from Milan police said: ‘‘The foreigner tried to hide behind the car in order to shoot at police again, and possibly kill them. The other agent moved around the car and fired, shooting him dead.”

One of the officer’s, who has been named as Cristian Movio, was wounded in the shoulder though his condition is not said to be life threatening.

In Germany, Chancellor Angela Merkel is reported to have expressed relief that the suspected attacker has been neutralised, but also warned the case raised many questions over security.

euronews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Euronews 2016-12-24

" Chancellor Angela Merkel ...  also warned the case raised many questions over security. "

Stupid

The main security question is:  why are those people allowed to be in Germany / Europe ?

(Allowed in and still allowed to stay in other places than concentration camps)

3 minutes ago, Dagnabbit said:

This is all very convenient. Leaves his id in the lorry, then gets shot before anyone can talk to him. Case closed....

Do all terrorists take their id with them when they carry out attacks???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe. Especially if they're on a suicide mission, as this one was supposed to be, and want to get the appropriate credit for it.

15 minutes ago, Dagnabbit said:

This is all very convenient. Leaves his id in the lorry, then gets shot before anyone can talk to him. Case closed....

Do all terrorists take their id with them when they carry out attacks???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As someone else posted on another topic, and as been said on other occasions - the allusion to an ID left behind is another way of revealing the perpetrator's identity, without exposing information pertaining to investigations.

2 hours ago, zydeco said:

It takes the Italians to man up and put a stop to this terrorist. P-whipped Germans can't handle it.  Oh, the irony.

a random ID check at night... big manup yeah lol. if the guy hadn't shot he would have been still alive and could give important info on his "cell". anyway, good he is caught.

http://storymaps.esri.com/stories/2016/terrorist-attacks/

1.749 attacks, 15.708 fatalities -> guess how many fatalities in the west? :coffee1:

I am glad that one more  of these animals  have  been killed off.  I read that this killer's prints  and  DNA were  found  in  the truck, so guess they  got  the  right  guy. If he gets any virgins they  wll be pimply

faced fags  in  drag  at  the  best,  ugly  ones  are  more  likely.  Good  Luck  Germany  and Europe  on the  rest  of  2016

Geezer

" Chancellor Angela Merkel ...  also warned the case raised many questions over security. "

Who has invited a vast amount of potential terrorists unchecked into the country?
The biggest security risk for the country is already identified and is called: 
Angela Merkel and her political helpers

4 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

Who has invited a vast amount of potential terrorists unchecked into the country?
The biggest security risk for the country is already identified and is called: 
Angela Merkel and her political helpers

1. are u german?

2. can i see that invitation

3. can u prove the refugees were *un*cheked?

4. do u deny 99% of the refugees have ALL REASONS to flee from their living hell or are you one of those geniusses who thinks only HE is entitled to some peace on this sick rock?

the refugees i meet in my home country 1/ speak the language in 3 months!!! (can u speak thai after xx years?) 2/ clean the streets with a broom and smile (being saved from bombings does something with people's ego, na khrap!) 3/ want to go BACK ASAP when the war finishes since the west is not their land and they miss their SOIL and customs. ok. khraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.?

8 hours ago, Mook23 said:

1. are u german?

2. can i see that invitation

3. can u prove the refugees were *un*cheked?

4. do u deny 99% of the refugees have ALL REASONS to flee from their living hell or are you one of those geniusses who thinks only HE is entitled to some peace on this sick rock?

the refugees i meet in my home country 1/ speak the language in 3 months!!! (can u speak thai after xx years?) 2/ clean the streets with a broom and smile (being saved from bombings does something with people's ego, na khrap!) 3/ want to go BACK ASAP when the war finishes since the west is not their land and they miss their SOIL and customs. ok. khraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.?

If anyone wants the facts and related analysis of the asylum seeker flow into the EU / Germany there is an excellent article at the URL below.

Refugees - it really wasn't Merkel

http://www.zeit.de/politik/ausland/2016-10/angela-merkel-influence-refugees-open-borders-balkan-route