whats the Homeless Farang situation like these days ?

Bonobojt

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, sanemax said:

Fir what its was worth, I thought that it was a vine idea , Oak a

Well this thread is still lumbering along on topic.  The efforts of the trolls have not born fruit and their digressions have not taken root.  Many of the farangs currently sleeping rough in Thailand are not out of the woods yet.  The issue of homelessness is always a tough nut to crack.  It is not just saps that fall victim.

3 hours ago, lostinisaan said:

You're asking the same question already in post # 7. Is that all you can produce? 

My friend's working without a working Visa. He lives at the 7 Eleven in Pattaya, right next to the snitchplace. 

Which 7/11 is that ?

Could you give me the exact location , co ordinates would be better .

Thanks 

41 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Which 7/11 is that ?

Could you give me the exact location , co ordinates would be better .

Thanks 

Here you are, sir:  12.9360° N, 100.8828° E

I hope that i could help you out. And my regards when you go there. 

yeah I was thinking about being homeless in Thailand, only because I'm going through some depression and suicide thoughts because of an health issue I'm going through

ok if anyone here was depressed and/or was having suicide thoughts, what would they do ? 

8 minutes ago, Bonobojt said:

yeah I was thinking about being homeless in Thailand, only because I'm going through some depression and suicide thoughts because of an health issue I'm going through

ok if anyone here was depressed and/or was having suicide thoughts, what would they do ? 

Sure it's not because your running out of cash? No family to save the day? Do they know about your health issue? Merry Christmas, chin up.

Edited by Rc2702

4 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Sure it's not because your running out of cash? No family to save the day? Do they know about your health issue? Merry Christmas, chin up.

no, I am 25, currently in the UK, have a job here, but this health issue thing is effecting me mentally,  been living with it since end of June and I'm fed up with life because of it, so I'm just having crazy thoughts at the moment.

1 hour ago, lostinisaan said:

Here you are, sir:  12.9360° N, 100.8828° E

I hope that i could help you out. And my regards when you go there. 

Thanks, I'll get the authorities on to him .

Working without a working visa is against the law

38 minutes ago, Bonobojt said:

no, I am 25, currently in the UK, have a job here, but this health issue thing is effecting me mentally,  been living with it since end of June and I'm fed up with life because of it, so I'm just having crazy thoughts at the moment.

I suffer with depression from time to time. How do I get thru it ? Well if I was to kill myself that would be the end of it. For me tomorrow is another day. It might be better it could be worse. If I am dead I will never get to find out. That and the fact I could never be brave enough to kill myself is the reason I'm still alive.

38 minutes ago, Bonobojt said:

Just in case this isn't a troll post: living in a foreign country such as Thailand with health issues and no way (I am assuming) to support yourself long-term is probably one of the more horrible ideas I have ever heard. Unless you have terminal cancer or something equally nasty you are probably overreacting.

1 hour ago, Bonobojt said:

Dont worry about it . Everyone dies in the end

You may as well stick it out as long as possible .

Dont worry about what other people think, just think about yourself

46 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Thanks, I'll get the authorities on to him .

Working without a working visa is against the law

My holy Christmas day kept me busy behind my screen for the whole day creating my work for tomorrow and reading your post again gave me some thoughts and a great idea, I don't want to keep for myself. 

When I saw that you gave an obviously suicidal poster your very helpful advice that we all have to die, I thought you might consider a little change of your username by adding an i and an n right before your username. 

Typing in a state where all humanity seems to be gone, it will help you to find yourself. G'night. 

1 hour ago, Bonobojt said:

Get a grip mate, you've got your whole life in front of you, unless of course the health issues are life threatening? Nope, didn't think so. I had the same at your age, I was on valium for the depression, doc says, I can keep giving you these or you can pull yourself out of this, he'd already wrote the prescription when I told him not to bother,i'll straighten myself up. OK for me at that time, we are all different aren't we.

16 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

My holy Christmas day kept me busy behind my screen for the whole day creating my work for tomorrow and reading your post again gave me some thoughts and a great idea, I don't want to keep for myself. 

When I saw that you gave an obviously suicidal poster your very helpful advice that we all have to die, I thought you might consider a little change of your username by adding an i and an n right before your username. 

Typing in a state where all humanity seems to be gone, it will help you to find yourself. G'night. 

Try understanding humour , irony and sarcasm (about typical posts TV)

22 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

You completely missed my point .

Seems that you want to or need to get angry or annoyed about something today

My point was that we all die in the end, so theres no need to bring it about prematurely . 

On 24.12.2016 at 6:08 PM, Pib said:

I hope you are not researching the pros and cons of becoming a homeless farang in case you become one.

I don't think embassies help much...other than visiting you in detention/jail and helping the person contact family/friends for assistance (i.e., family/friends send money for a plane ticket home).

Swiss Embassy will and would help in a emergency.  (Auslandschweizer Sozialhilfe )

Used to have an Australian guy turn up every year ( 5 in a row)i would wash his clothes while he showered and ate some food, he would stay until his clothes dried. Never would accept any money. Haven't seen him this year.Hope he's ok. His name was Steve if anyone knpws him.

7 hours ago, Bonobojt said:

25 and fed up with life....., this will pass, life is what you make of it, you mentioned you are working, so at least you have a bit of money, save up for a nice holiday, or save up for something you like to do...

Thailand is not for the homeless, you won't get any sympathy or handouts here, Yes it's warmer , but it's like everywhere else , it costs money to live, and getting a job here is out of the question...

i suffered real bad depression many years ago, and leaned that the only help that really helped was Myself......

Life is beautiful, but has its ups and downs, ride out the storm, it will pass for sure...

25 your life is just starting so much things to do and see, 

all the best, hope things work out...

12 hours ago, Bonobojt said:

So what have the doctors prescribed for the condition?

8 hours ago, robertthebruce said:

25 and fed up with life....., this will pass, life is what you make of it, you mentioned you are working, so at least you have a bit of money, save up for a nice holiday, or save up for something you like to do...

Thailand is not for the homeless, you won't get any sympathy or handouts here, Yes it's warmer , but it's like everywhere else , it costs money to live, and getting a job here is out of the question...

i suffered real bad depression many years ago, and leaned that the only help that really helped was Myself......

Life is beautiful, but has its ups and downs, ride out the storm, it will pass for sure...

25 your life is just starting so much things to do and see, 

all the best, hope things work out...

yes I wouldn't come to Thailand to be homeless thinking its gonna be a lovely time, it will be horrible, unsafe, there may be some good days but its a bad idea, but death in Thailand is more appealing than in a place like the UK, how you die is up to the individual, some jump, some use knifes, some hang themselves ..  

to be honest I will try and beat this problem of mine in 2017, supplements, eat a super healthy diet, see medical doctors etc.. but if I can't then I might just pack my bag and walk, just walk and see where life takes me, I'd rather die doing what I love (travel) in a beautiful warm place than do the usual balcony jump in a sleazy place like Pattaya

2 minutes ago, Bonobojt said:

yes I wouldn't come to Thailand to be homeless thinking its gonna be a lovely time, it will be horrible, unsafe, there may be some good days but its a bad idea, but death in Thailand is more appealing than in a place like the UK, how you die is up to the individual, some jump, some use knifes, some hang themselves ..  

to be honest I will try and beat this problem of mine in 2017, supplements, eat a super healthy diet, see medical doctors etc.. but if I can't then I might just pack my bag and walk, just walk and see where life takes me, I'd rather die doing what I love (travel) in a beautiful warm place than do the usual balcony jump in a sleazy place like Pattaya

Your words seem familiar. Are you guy that had a few holidays here and asked about work without a degree? Under a new name now obviously but if that was you.  You took a lot of crap of the forum on that post. Hope you get better.

Edited by Rc2702

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

Your words seem familiar. Are you guy that had a few holidays here and asked about work without a degree? Under a new name now obviously but if that was you.  You took a lit of crap of the forum on that post. Hope you get better.

that was me, but didn't change my name. thanks

23 minutes ago, Bonobojt said:

If if you love to Travel....get a job as a Flight Attendant...

Virgin and JAL in London. Are always recruiting Cabin Crew m wages are terrible, but you will travel......, worth a try....

Why would death in Thailand be more appealing?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app