Three piece suite- help required.

Scouse123

Hi,

I am in the Roi Et area but do not spend too much time in Thailand looking for furniture or shopping etc. so I am pretty clueless on where to buy furniture. I bought my last one in Pattaya a good few years ago now, where the ranges are substantial due to the large amount of foreigners.

Can I be guided please as to where the best places are for a traditional three piece suite of decent quality in Isaarn. I do not like what is on offer at Home Pro neither style, range or quality.

I don't mind to travel to Khonkaen ore wherever as long as there is a decent range.

1 hour ago, Scouse123 said:

I bought my last one in Pattaya a good few years ago now, where the ranges are substantial due to the large amount of foreigners.

Are you serious !!! Do you honestly think that Thais don't buy 3 piece suites ?

Furniture shops are for the Thais, you just happen to also use them.

The road between kalasin and roi et there is a place called Home PLUS there range is decent with varying price ranges based on what you want to spend. I think there stuff is pretty good.

Just 9km from kamalasai on right hand side if you were going to kalasin.

Not a massive range mind you but perhaps worth a look. No lazy boys etc.

Agreed re TSF - way better than Index, which is a national chain presumably with a branch in KK. We bought our sofa array (replacement for a cheap Index set that was horribly discoloured after 5 years) in TSF last year and there were probably around 30 different sets at various qualities from cheap to higher end.

I think it is an Ubon-specific store with no branches outside the area (remember seeing their flyers and it only had maps of a small number of Ubon locations). May be wrong

Edited by SantiSuk
typo

Are you serious !!! Do you honestly think that Thais don't buy 3 piece suites ?

Furniture shops are for the Thais, you just happen to also use them.

Why you being a clown and attempting to make a drama out of a perfectly sensible question?

Who said at any time or even implied that " Thais don't buy three piece suites ??? " I am well aware of Thai purchasing power. I merely and correctly pointed out that there was a large, substantial range in Pattaya due to the large numbers of foreigners from different countries which makes perfect sense.

Thanks to the other guys who contributed and assisted, I will check out Ubon.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

^ Pattaya has a far better choice than Isaan for sure! When we moved from Pattaya we sold the house furnished, shopping for decent quality furniture up here was a "challenge"

Thai's obviously do buy three piece suites, but they don't generally want to pay for the quality I want, probably because they don't spend as much time sat on their butts as I do! :shock1:

Index is worth a look but nowhere as good as the Pattaya branch, there they rent out space to "independent" companies so far more choice.

Good luck!