Clip of farangs fighting in Pattaya McDonald’s goes viral for no reason at all (VIDEO)

webfact

1 hour ago, tropo said:

If this is the worst they can show us for New Year's Eve in Pattaya, then it has to be one of the tamest cities in the world. 

Agreed........But like you said in the other post.....new years is not a bad night to stay inside...

Edited by Nasrullah

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, DSJPC said:

just more evidence that Pattaya is a hellhole of drunks, ne'er-do-wells, and malcontents...I visited Pattaya in 1968, when it was a sleepy fishing village...it has certainly gone to hell since!!!

If 1968 was your last visit then you probably shouldn't comment..Things change,.not always for the 

better......

Edited by Nasrullah

2 hours ago, ChoakMyDee said:

Who goes to Thailand and eats that crap food?

Do even contemplate the fact that there are also Thai restaurants capable of serving crap food. I've been to a few in my 12 years here. Not everything in Thailand is perfect all the time.

I was ordering a sandwich at a Burger King when some farang two lines over starting making some comments about my order and my failure to observe some menu options.  He was insulting as well and me being shocked that someone would concern themselves with such a matter I advise him to retain his comments.  He being twice my size and half my age exploded in a rage.  I tried to ignore him and order my breakfast but he was not having it.  He continued to insult me and the more I ignore him the more agitated he became.  Next thing I see is he has left his line and is approaching me in a threatening manner.  I lower my center of gravity, pull my knife from my hip and prepare to fillet him and as I did I pointed out the camera behind the counter.  I then said "That's the camera shot that will be given to your mom of me slicing you into pieces".  He, muttering some nonsense under his breath moved back to where he came from.  He spoke with a British accent but wore a NY Yankees cap.  What he was unaware of is that I am from New York.  I bring knives to fist fights and guns to knife fights and losing is not an option.  I have no time for these holiday muay thai fighters.  I'll drain that adrenaline right from their femoral artery if forced.

This is exactly why Thais do not think well of foreigners and Western foreigners to be specific. There is way too much of this kind of acting out in Pattaya and other large tourist traps. These continual outbursts have hardened the Thai psyche against foreigners and tourists in general. In addition, this gives the Thai Government more reasons to make it harder for Visas and crackdowns on long stays using tourist visas and visa free entry. 

Every time I see this type of 'tourist'- I feel ashamed and disgusted. Just like the rest of the Thai population- who wish we would just go away.

3 minutes ago, lungnorm said:

Happy hour at Macca's. Happens all the time in Aussie more so now the poor Sudanese kids that we saved from certain death and poverty are now teens.

Yes good point.........so much for those poor little african kids

2 minutes ago, SiSePuede419 said:

What's wrong with these "geniuses" sampling "American" food?

I mean, it's not like America has the best food in the world.

Wait.  The French Laundry in Napa, California is the #1 French restaurant in the world.

Crikey. 555 ?

Its not real food. Just looks like real food.Better known as Franken food.

1 hour ago, AlQaholic said:

I think they where Swedish, at least I could hear one of them cursing in Swedish at the onset.....

I listen to this chip 4 times now, can't hear any Swedish in it....have 50+ years experience, but then again, at 50+....my hearing might be impaired. Ha ha

Edited by currynamnam
Misspelled

Nothing to indicate what their nationality (s) is...

Also who started it? or even if both were in the wrong?

I hope they are tracked down and after the police have investigated  one or both will be taking a ride to the airport in the Immigration Police Limo...

3 hours ago, speckio said:

It's kind of a valid point... traveling across the world to eat something you can probably get walking distance from where you live on daily basis instead of trying something new doesn't make much sense unless....

a) you are allergic to new trying new things... (why the <deleted> are you traveling then?)

B) you have no sense of adventure (again why the <deleted> are you traveling?)

c) you have been away for so long you are homesick and forgot how crappy McDonalds is

d) you want to do a comparison to see if the  McDonald's crap differs from your home country.

More like they just been on a pub crawl an as we all know fast food restaurants are the easy option for a quick bite.

15 minutes ago, Basil B said:

Nothing to indicate what their nationality (s) is...

Also who started it? or even if both were in the wrong?

I hope they are tracked down and after the police have investigated  one or both will be taking a ride to the airport in the Immigration Police Limo...

Must be 2 of these 4  Brit, Australian, Swedish, Norwegian. ?

Must be 2 of these 4  Brit, Australian, Swedish, Norwegian. [emoji56]

Judging from the white skin and blondish hair..? If so they could have been anything from Americans, German,Polish,French,Dutch,Danes and of course British,Aussies, Swedes or Norwegian and then some...
2 facts beyond questions....
They've behaved like morons and they were not professional fighters..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

5 hours ago, lostinisaan said:

They seem to be doing a bit more sparring than actual fighting in this clip, posted on New Year’s Day by Youtube user Yumyum Tamtoom. 

It is only a little bit sparring, maybe a little show for the homeboy? 

Posers

5 hours ago, fruitman said:

Me too, and not because i like it but because it's easy...if only they could speak english at the mad conalds.

I rekon they would understand Big Mac.They understood coffee when i asked for one coming out of Thermae at 7am.The only time i have been in the  joint.I must have been drunk.And then the walk of shame down Suk as the locals were going to work.