PM insists security protection for Ms Yingluck is meant for her safety

webfact

So many Fascists, so lacking in original thought among many contributors. I can understand how Orwell's 1984 dystopian state repeatedly floats to the surface among nations despite the obvious horrors imposed on the populace. What sort of masochism do these melonhead supporters seek?

4 hours ago, arrowsdawdle said:

Protect her? Like he protected Seh Daeng, and the people assassinated in the temple in 2010, as well as the assassinated journalists and citizens in live fire zones?

how appropriate that you draw the line back to this "PM's" previous career before he decided to take over the entire country... 

1 hour ago, The man from udon said:

I know,Thai politics ain't my forte and I get bored.anyway there's nothing wrong with sticking it in the rusty bullet hole,or chocolate star fish,it's a perfectly normal and healthy hobby with great rewards.if george Micheal was here he would totally agree.anyway it's not our country or politics and I don't care if shes done right or wrong so let's see what the Thai justice system (revenge) does to this woman.

Another quality EAL teacher washes up on Thailands shores. 

She is a total babe.  I would be taking pictures of her too. 

If I had my way I would be making videos with her.do you think she's up for it? I bet her brother wouldn't be pleased with me sorting her out.

Gentlemen, form an orderly queue please, and you, the chap from down Udon way, given your proclaimed intentions, would you mind going to the back (of the queue )!

Is your first question rhetorical?

You must know she stays because he brother still sees her being here as useful. No other reason.

We've been there before haven't we "Baerboxer "?

You know my views. I,'m pretty sure about yours!

1 minute ago, JAG said:

Gentlemen, form an orderly queue please, and you, the chap from down Udon way, given your proclaimed intentions, would you mind going to the back (of the queue )!

Wait a minute I see her first why should I go to the back of the queue.i would love to see her get back into power so I could see more of her.i bet she's quite a nice lady.i love women with power but Angela merkel and Teresa may don't quite do it for me for some reason.

15 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

Some people where do they get their info? Must be that very well hidden Thai red stupid book only available to those who have been in for re-training.

If Yingluk wanted to leave she would have by now, but she is a fighter for Thai freedom and in many peoples eyes here and more importantly across the world she has done nothing wrong. The longer this goes on the stronger the world will get behind her and the more chance he that holds a job that he has no education for will end up in a world court or worse.

I always tried to keep out of politics, but when blatant lies are being spread by lowlife liars you have to comment. If you want to be gagged,  with no freedom go and live in North Korea or China, Thais one day I hope will get their country back.

Politics drives you up the wall, Sorry guys My pet hate is a liar just cannot keep my mouth shut when I meet one as they also turn into thieves

You should indeed stick to your principles and stay out of politics and political debate.

Politicians are professional liars,. If you haven't realised that you must be a "pinball wizard!"

Yingluk is a puppet, nothing less. How do you imagine someone who has been in politics for the grand total of six weeks can become a Prime Minister?

It is you that needs the "wake-up" call :sleep: .

Edited by George FmplesdaCosteedback
typo again

15 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

Some people where do they get their info? Must be that very well hidden Thai red stupid book only available to those who have been in for re-training.

If Yingluk wanted to leave she would have by now, but she is a fighter for Thai freedom and in many peoples eyes here and more importantly across the world she has done nothing wrong. The longer this goes on the stronger the world will get behind her and the more chance he that holds a job that he has no education for will end up in a world court or worse.

I always tried to keep out of politics, but when blatant lies are being spread by lowlife liars you have to comment. If you want to be gagged,  with no freedom go and live in North Korea or China, Thais one day I hope will get their country back.

Politics drives you up the wall, Sorry guys My pet hate is a liar just cannot keep my mouth shut when I meet one as they also turn into thieves

" Politics drives you up the wall, Sorry guys My pet hate is a liar just cannot keep my mouth shut when I meet oneas they also turn into thieves " So, you have actually met Yingluck face to face?

On 05/01/2017 at 3:47 PM, sweatalot said:

What is wrong with observing a criminal who is facing a prison verdict?

The same thing that is wrong with branding someone a criminal who has not been convicted of a criminal offence.

For a person who was a good friend of Yingluck's,  Prayut is showing his true colors, and not to be trusted, and why would security be taking photo's , so you can gloat , and for further reference on charges, just incase the former Elected PM says something against the Junta, well I'll say something, gutless wonders..........................................................:coffee1:.

On 1/5/2017 at 4:58 AM, webfact said:

security officials sent to follow former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra were meant to give her protection and to ensure her safety.

If Prayut is to be believed and not deceptive as to the motive of his security officials for the sake of argument, their presence has nothing to do with keeping Yingluck in the country. It has nothing to do with her implied criminality, political aspirations, etc. that might injure the reputation of the nation or the junta. Those OP's who associate surveillance of the security officials with Yingluck's legal problems or supposed temptation to flee the country are in effect discrediting Prayut - that his explanation is not to be believed.

Most people wanting personal protection would prefer their own security operating under their own requirements at their own expense. But I doubt Prayut's security officials are cognizant of what she might desire regarding her security needs, which is to say little or none. If as Prayut says they are there for HER protection and safety, and she decides she doesn't need taxpayers paying for such unneeded services, Prayut should respectively withdraw such services. Such a scenario seems unlikely and Prayut is to be disbelieved.