Truly HORRIBLE AIS 1-2-Call

Mangostin

29 minutes ago, thedemon said:

If you can be bothered, read this op started by the same poster.

He is either a troll or an idiot.

Just ignore him.

That definition will suit you perfectly, Thedemon, did you realize that apart from all the stupid things you keep posting, on the very same thread you are suggesting now, you clicked on "like" on two things that are the exact opposite of each other?

We can't really expect any better from people of your caliber, do we? :clap2:

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2560 at 9:19 PM, Mangostin said:

Ohh well, i honestly couldn't believe my ears when the operator at 1175, told me that they decided to change the rules, without feeling any needs to at least have the decency to let me know about it, it's a truly bizarre experience, last month i was so relieved that i could transfer the balance from one handset to the other again, they had me waiting those compulsory 3 months again, before i could return to a normal service, but today, again, it stopped with no warnings whatsoever, what a joke!

In 3 days i am going to be with DTAC, i really hope that i wouldn't fall again victim of an irresponsible and cheating way to do business.

I am in the process of move from DTAC to AIS, but for some unknown reason the government body that does the transfer is upgrading their system. Hope to be a happy AIS customer soon, I just had it with DTAC.

On 1/19/2017 at 3:00 PM, ExpatOilWorker said:

I am in the process of move from DTAC to AIS, but for some unknown reason the government body that does the transfer is upgrading their system. Hope to be a happy AIS customer soon, I just had it with DTAC.

I have a Dtac SIM in one of my phones and the Internet is VERY slow using it. I'm out in the boonies. On the other hand, my air card using AIS now has 4G.

2 hours ago, Gary A said:

I have a Dtac SIM in one of my phones and the Internet is VERY slow using it. I'm out in the boonies. On the other hand, my air card using AIS now has 4G.

All the providers are having to build-out their networks and make new tower arrangements with the latest 3G & 4G/LTE spectrum licensing. Seems likely they'll do the upgrades in areas with the most subscribers first, and the low density areas followed much later.

DTAC didn't have much change in these last rounds of spectrum auctions, though the were on of the first to add 4G on 1800 in late 2015, they may be unwilling to spend cash for additional infrastructure as their concession license with CAT for 850 and 1800 MHz ends in 2018.  (reference my spectrum use manifesto here)