What did you get for Xmas/New year?

Wilsonandson

A set of Superman pyjamas.

I kid you not, my Brother in the UK got my parents to bring them over for a wind-up.

So obviously I had to try them on & send him the pics [ok I'll confess, they're bl@@dy comfy [emoji14]]

Go Pro Hero5 and suction cup mounting kit for my Moto. What was really nice I expected nothing.

In fairness though, I do not feel the need to have a specific holiday that I am required to buy people gifts. I prefer sharing things year round. Not a scrooge or anything like that, I just find it more enjoyable and rewarding sharing anytime during the year as its unexpected and people clearly appreciate it more.

2 hours ago, dotpoom said:

The more important question ....."What did I give"?

I dressed up as Santa Claus and went to an orphanage with a pickup full of presents. As part of a charity I help out sometimes. 4 hours in a Santa Suit. At the end I felt like the guy in Bad Santa the movie. Sick to death of kids and gagging for a beer.

I dressed up as Santa Claus and went to an orphanage with a pickup full of presents. As part of a charity I help out sometimes. 4 hours in a Santa Suit. At the end I felt like the guy in Bad Santa the movie. Sick to death of kids and gagging for a beer.

The Labor Dept. just called.

Your volunteer activity is outside the boundaries of your Work Permit. Any skinny, black-haired Thai can do that job.

Please report to the Alien Detention Center for deportation processing.

Scrooge

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

A very nice turkey and ham dinner with my GF and my Thai family. First Christmas for my GF so we did the 12 days of Christmas with her opening a present every day. I got a cookies, a tee-shirt and a pair of shorts and both fit. To me it remains the season of giving and it gives me great pleasure to watch Thais open presents. 

Just now, Fookhaht said:

The Labor Dept. just called.

Your volunteer activity is outside the boundaries of your Work Permit. Any skinny, black-haired Thai can do that job.

Please report to the Alien Detention Center for deportation processing.

Scrooge

Ah, but can they grow a genuine, white 6 inch beard?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect