Steam and Saunas in Pattaya

SirPaul

Does anyone know any Steam / Sauna places that are appropriate to go with your partner?:smile:

I do not want to go cross the Sukhamvit [the darkside], as on a motorbike this is no fun. I am hoping to find places in Town.

The only one I know is Tonys Gym on Third Road, but I am looking for something different now,  even more up-market as a special treat for my wife.

Four years ago there was a thread on this, but I am hoping for some replies that will now make this information more upto date.

• Like 1

Sorry to near the bad news.....Tony's on 3rd Road has been out of service for the past three years at least....it is now the LK Presidentail Suites Hotel...?

There is a sauna joint on the right side of 2nd Road almost opposite Soi 6 (sex)... not sure about the name but has co-ed sauna and steam room as well as a cold water plunge pool for the brave ones....???

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SirPaul said:

Not sure you can visit this if you are not staying at the hotel.

Many hotels allow non guests to pay a fee and use the gym/pool etc.  Worth asking.  Some hotels even offer monthly rates like a gym membership.

Example in the link is for a free month membership at the Hilton in New Orleans. 

http://www.thehealthclub.us/membership.php

5 hours ago, ThaiWai said:

Many hotels allow non guests to pay a fee and use the gym/pool etc.  Worth asking.  Some hotels even offer monthly rates like a gym membership.

Example in the link is for a free month membership at the Hilton in New Orleans. 

http://www.thehealthclub.us/membership.php

Not sure Pattaya follows the rules of everywhere else. Will try and ask, but I do not hold up much hope here.

• 1 year later...

Best steam/sauna is and always has been the pattaya sauna up in soi 31 in Naklua been there forever. Awesome steam/ sauna and ice cold dipping pool free fruit and water on arrival and is 100% unisex. Nothing else comes close IMO