Thai People are turning me MAD!

Generalchaos

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, klauskunkel said:

There is finger wagging, admonishing, advice, political correctness, and indignation in 90% of the responses to this thread. Only some very few realized it was a joke, and a rather good one. I suggest you all take a deep breath and read the OP again, without preconceptions.

shhhhh let them take the bait. They are like moths to a flame.

I wonder what the OP does all day that's productive?  Sounds like inflating a motorbike tyre and threading a sewing machine is all he gets done.  He looks forward to these tasks so much that he deflates the tyre and unthreads the sewing machine every evening just so he gets to do them again the next day.

Perhaps if he found a productive way to keep himself busy, he wouldn't be at his wife's beck-and-call and she'd figure out how to do these mundane tasks herself.  Well, actually she wouldn't have to because some idiot wouldn't be sabotaging her stuff every evening.

Dear friend. for the sake of your sanity,or safety,i would seriously consider getting some anti anxiety medicine.Sit in a corner,and recite "deep blue sea,deep blue sea,the sky is blue,the grass in green,deep blue sea,deep blue sea" Preferably you could consider your situation,and book yourself into a monastery for a month,before moving on to pastures new.The lao kao,would seem a road to disaster. But dont forget,to thais,its us that are stupid and crazy.

Chock Dee

drunken stupidity

drinking Lao Kao and has become an absolutely obnoxious <deleted>,

she flips out and starts her usual ranting like a drunken <deleted>.

all nice descriptions....but to be honest...

I don't believe anything. You just told us a fake story.

Because I don't either believe that YOU are so stupid to bear it

Presumably nobody put a gun to your head and forced you to marry this woman. You made your bed, and you choose to keep lying in it. Don't blame a whole country for your lack of good judgement or willpower to improve your situation. 

22 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Until you have to do it all over again the next day....

Yes it will be a replay of a bad movie and you will be a captive audience till you release yourself. What ignited your relationship besides passion. Karma must have taken a holiday the day you met. Get a paper and pencil and list all her good points in one column and the bad ones in the other. Sounds like one column will be blank. Quit mentally flogging yourself. Saying goodbye to her. Tough decisions must be made from time to time in life.

2 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

drunken stupidity

drinking Lao Kao and has become an absolutely obnoxious <deleted>,

she flips out and starts her usual ranting like a drunken <deleted>.

all nice descriptions....but to be honest...

I don't believe anything. You just told us a fake story.

Because I don't either believe that YOU are so stupid to bear it

You can seldom go wrong by overestimating a Farangs stupidity and to paraphrase WC Fields, can quite often make a pretty good living exploiting it. ?

She must be boring been with you that's why, she gets drunk or she was already an alcolic when you meet her, i think she need more attention from you that's why she ask you to make things for her give her a good f..k maybe it will solve your problem,or let her see another men..