Thai People are turning me MAD!

Generalchaos

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generalchaos

I read your post and really enjoyed it.It made me laugh,which is not easy to do.I think that most,if not all,of it ,was made up especially to add some humour to this forum. What amazed me was the amount of posters,who took you at your word,and fell upon you,like a pack of ravenous wolves,insulting you and asking inane questions,obviously not seeing the funny side of your post,and generally trying to make you feel bad about what you said.There was the normal insult in the posts,asking you where you met your wife,indicating that she was a bar girl (which is no problem to most of us)I think you are a funny guy,and your sense of humour is refreshing and a welcome addition,to what is sometimes a sombre and depressing forum.Keep it up.I look forward to the next chapter.:cheesy::clap2:

C'mon guy's/ladies,lighten up.Cant you see that this guy is a naturally funny man.He's pulling your legs. If you cant see that,then you have no sense of humour. Do you seriously believe that anybody would put up with such behaviour from his wife? Do you seriously believe most of the things he said in his post.But even if you cant see the funny side,why all the jokes about medication and leaving home etc.I would love to see this guy do stand up,or open mike comedy.I bet he's got loads of material.I like him.

I get on quite well with my missus , been together 12 years, she doesnt drink and nor do I now.We don't wind each other up much , normally if there is a problem its probably my English accent which she doesnt understand, not a Geordy by the way or a sweaty

On 1/11/2017 at 9:43 AM, Khon Kaen Dave said:

C'mon guy's/ladies,lighten up.Cant you see that this guy is a naturally funny man.He's pulling your legs. If you cant see that,then you have no sense of humour. Do you seriously believe that anybody would put up with such behaviour from his wife? Do you seriously believe most of the things he said in his post.But even if you cant see the funny side,why all the jokes about medication and leaving home etc.I would love to see this guy do stand up,or open mike comedy.I bet he's got loads of material.I like him.

Don't you believe it comrade.Many farangs come here to live the dream and through bad choices of their own making are now living on a pittance,hence the lao khao.They are stuck with their lousy choices,ie building mansions for 2 people in a back of beyond village.Between a rock and a hard place.