Thai People are turning me MAD!

Generalchaos

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people share such rubbish on TVF?

What are you hoping to get from this? Counselling? Someone to tell you how to behave, or wipe your rear for you?

Is this article really worthy of being highlighted as a featured topic?

Surely this level of article is just gutter press, tittle tattle or agony aunt dross.

Come on adults - get a grip.

"Thai people are driving me mad"

Correction....you're wife is driving you mad....and you say to her......

"You are awful......but I like you". ...........Quoting the great "Dick Emery"

I went through a phase living in Bangkok where I found myself saying unkind things about Thai people.  A friend visiting me from home felt my comments were due to my choice of company.  He pointed out that perhaps the problem was that I was hanging out with people I would not hang out with back in Australia and I should change my social circles.  I took his advice and did just that and everything changed.  I began to enjoy the company of my new Thai friends.  That worked for me.

There are some things that happen in Thailand that are cringeworthy and others which I think are very hard to justify, but if you change your social circles and avoid people or places who behave in a way that makes you uncomfortable then it was my experience that you can avoid a lot of the things that cause you grief.

What a Character.

Revenge over his wife instead of love? 

Doing things for her she can't do and thus taking control instead, and try and put himself in a position that he can't be replaced?

You can be replaced easily! Move on Man! Go back to where you came from until you remember why you came here. 

How many Divorces so far?

You're making yourself mad by hanging around a Lao Kao drinker.

Do you want to change the situation?

The only choice you have with a p***head is how much grief you put yourself through.

The further away you get from them the less grief there is.

Or have you found a nice safe "niche" as her co-dependent?

Codependency - Wikipedia

Edited by Enoon

You married her.  Did you not know her character before you did? If you did, you CHOSE to marry a drunken idiot.

If she became a drunken idiot AFTER she married you. Well, you have to wonder why. :whistling:

Edited by TVGerry

1 hour ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

What a Character.

Revenge over his wife instead of love? 

Doing things for her she can't do and thus taking control instead, and try and put himself in a position that he can't be replaced?

You can be replaced easily! Move on Man! Go back to where you came from until you remember why you came here. 

How many Divorces so far?

Love what's that when that happens that's when the trouble starts.

Definition of insanity;  doing the same thing every time and expecting different result.  So... deflate her tires and unscrew the screw and then tell her to solve the problem herself.  Tell her if she wants to feed the cats she has to buy the food herself.  If you are giving her a stipend deduct the cost of the booze.  If you like your alcohol as well...sorry about that.  I have treated this post seriously but I suspect you are just having a rant to make yourself feel better.  I had a laugh.

Sounds harsh, but I wonder why you even got married to a Thai and why you even move here?  Aside from her being drunk... I don't really see you trying to adapt that is why you continue to be annoyed.

Time to go home before the big one hits.. it is a matter of time. If you are thinking I don't know what I'm talking about?  I've been there done that!

Good luck..

There is finger wagging, admonishing, advice, political correctness, and indignation in 90% of the responses to this thread. Only some very few realized it was a joke, and a rather good one. I suggest you all take a deep breath and read the OP again, without preconceptions.