Thai People are turning me MAD!

Generalchaos

The longer I stay here the madder I get. It usually starts with their drunken stupidity, to which I always end up following it up.

This can't be normal....or do other people get annoyed and respond this way?

Here is a snapshot that gives you a picture of how things escalate -

Everything is fine, everyone is happy, then the wife finds her front tyre of her motorbike is flat - She asks me to inflate it AGAIN as usual, so, no hardship, I drag out the compressor and the 12V supply and take out the valve, clean it and inflate the tyre.

Then two minutes later there is some screw on her sewing machine that she cannot thread correctly as she is a Thai and has no idea about the correct tool for the job, OK, no problem, so I go on and fix that too.

1 hour later, she has been drinking Lao Kao and has become an absolutely obnoxious <deleted>,

I am completely pissed off that she keeps cooking all of this crap food for the cats, (most of the cats hate it) but she keeps putting it out in massive quantities, which attracts all the stray cats and filthy flies in the neighbourhood. Disgusting! (It does not matter that I bought dishes for the dogs, dishes for our 3 cats with lids so they can be fed, then put on the lids so it doesn't become a free for all for every stray animal within the village.

To discourage the strays, I have an airgun, I give them a shot near to them which usually scares them and they bugger off.

So after the wife has had the Lao Kao tonight and hears the gunshot, she flips out and starts her usual ranting like a drunken <deleted>.

Now this pisses me off so after she goes to bed, I remove the screw from the sewing machine and let her bike tyres down....oh I know, it is spightfull, but rather than argue with a drunken idiot, which gets you nowhere, I get revenge and revenge feels good!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP your topic title is wrong! My Thai wife is turning me mad, sounds more correct to me.

I seldom see Thai ladies drinking to excess, my wife haven't been drunk for, hmm, perhaps 10 years ago where I managed to get 4 beers into her and she got pretty shit-faced followed by heavy duty hang-overs next day, he-he.

Off-course there are some heavy drinkers around, especially some of the bar girls likes a good party.

An old woman in our village are often drunk as a skunk but she is the only one I know about, the rest are more into to do some cooking together and enjoy the food and stick to water.

I think gambling is a bigger problem for some Thai women but thankfully again my wife only buy lottery tickets sometimes.  

Some of the replies to this post seem to suggest that you should leave your current wife. Obviously since you are still with her you enjoy her company and probably should not change a thing. Otherwise the change would have already been made. Not sure I understand the making more work for yourself by sabotaging the sewing machine or the motorcycle tire, but to each his own.

It is a good joke and like many such has a big sting in its tail.

Up here it is Hong Thong-"The drink of champions",major addiction to Line and Facebook,indolence and sloth coupled with a most virulent form of Cargo cultism-the only religion that they wholeheartedly embrace.

7 hours ago, Flanno said:

So your wife is a drunken moron and you equate it to Thais overall. Not very smart!

So true.  This thread has nothing to do with Thai people.  But it wouldn't surprise me if his wife is on some Thai language forum complaining that "Farang people are turning me MAD" because she's married to a total nutbag.  He's taught her well.