Thai Chick about to get ripped off....

Dagnabbit

The thai lady on the phone is somebody who works for the scammer, or a GF of the scammer.

This means there is a slight chance the scammer is one of  the West Africans in thailand.

I think the cops round them up, occasionally you see them pointing in pictures at some dark faces with a slumping thai lady or two in the group.

The victims are generally stupid, greedy, and/or gullible, but you kind of hate to see the cops miss  out on a chance to get rid of some trash.     I'm not sure who you would contact?

Usually 419eater or romancescam.com can help with scams like this, but not sure they have any thai language people.

:(

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Dagnabbit said:

The request came through today. A Thai woman called and said the box had arrived but there's 12,000 Baht to pay.

At this point, I have had to tell the wife (whose been fielding her calls the past few days) to give her a reality slap. She was talking about going there with the 12,000 Baht so she could look in the box before handing over the cash. I can't imagine that would be the safest thing for her to do.

So I told the wife to tell her that she could be in danger if she did that. She'll probably still go because she wants it to be true. Funny thing - if her Gik wasn't a cop, she could go to the police. These people seem to live such complex lives...

She'll probably be in the Bangkok post on Wednesday!

"...going there with the 12,000 Baht"....????  I thought these scams involved sending the money to some obscure account.  If she can actually "go there" or see for herself, heck, do it.  Bring the cop dude. 

Report the guy to FB. They keep computer records on posts and messages. Hint: they are not as private as you think.  If there is a history of scams they'll handle it on their end.

On 1/8/2017 at 3:29 AM, georgemandm said:

Why the hell do you care about a thai chick getting ripped off , how many thai women try and rip western man off lots .

let her cop he wack .

"let her cop he wack".....now this is probably a good Brit saying I've never heard before.  if typo, my bad, i have actually no idea.

he should have her send him like 2000 baht, then other 7000, then another 2000...and once he hooks her he can ask for more.  a friend of mine got scammed from a guy he met after this guy made up some crazy story about having millions in the bank, but just needed to get to the bank!!!  $6000 USD later and I have no idea what happened, except last month things were still "bad" and money always had to be sent to solve just one more problem.....