Change A Letter...

The Dan Sai Kid

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sin bin , one hour , for repetition.

You lazy bustards who can't be bothered to look back

further than the last post are the BANE of this thread.

I change my criticism.

2 hours for editting after the fact

Edited by farangsay

Sin bin , one hour , for repetition.

You lazy bustards who can't be bothered to look back "witch page then" :D

further than the last post are the BANE of this thread.

I change my criticism.

2 hours for editting after the fact

You must have been paid in Rand :D short last week to be in this mood "farangsay" :o

Edit /// For a nice recovery ………….phhewwww :D

Edited by Kan Win

Wind

wind [wīnd]

verb (past wound, past participle wound [wownd], present participle wind·ing [wownd], 3rd person present singular winds)

1. vti go or put something around: to go around something in a coil or coils, or wrap something around something else in a coil or coils winding the thread onto the bobbin

2. vt wrap something with coils: to cover or decorate something by wrapping something else around it in coils She wound the injured arm with a scarf.

3. vt move something up or down: to move or lift something by turning a handle or pressing a button wound the window up

4. vti move something backward or forward: to move something such as film or tape forward or backward by turning a handle or pressing a button, or be moved in this way

5. vt make something revolve: to turn something such as a crank with a circular motion

6. vt make clockwork mechanism work: to turn a key or handle in a clock or clockwork device in order to make the mechanism operate, usually by means of a spring that tightens on being wound

7. vti go along path with bends: to move along a course with many bends and twists in it The river winds lazily through the valley. The procession wound its way slowly up the hill.

8. vi follow spiral path: to go in a spiral path smoke winding slowly up into the air

9. vt U.S. introduce something slyly: to introduce something into something else in a sly way. She wound an insinuation into her testimony.

1893-2007 ThaiVisaDotCom © All rights reserved. ®

Edited by Kan Win