Sexy hairdresser fights back - don’t expect an eyeful like this when you come for a haircut!

webfact

Sexy hairdresser fights back - don’t expect an eyeful like this when you come for a haircut!

3a.jpg

Picture: Daily News

RAYONG: -- A sexy Rayong hairdresser has hit out at claims she is dressing to kill to get more customers.

Bombshell Nitchamon Jiraphoom - otherwise known as “Nong Sai”, 27 - was pictured on Facebook in a skimpy outfit with a plunging neckline revealing some charming assets.

But in the chair getting a short back and sides was a young boy. As soon as the pics and news went viral on social media she was getting calls from plenty of nutters.

Nong Sai told Daily News online that men were calling her up making all sorts of lewd suggestions. Very few were related to normal haircuts.

Now Nong Sai has put the record straight saying it is all a misunderstanding.

She is not dressing to please male customers - she was cutting the hair of a nephew after work and had changed into casual clothes. The shop was shut but her elder sister posted the snaps on her Facebook page and the next thing she knew the whole Thai world of social media was on her case.

Some unkind people called her a slapper.

Nong Sai explained that it was always her dream to have her own hairdressing business. She studied at the renowned Chalachol Academy and did two years of work experience, reports Daily News.

She saw a good business opportunity in her hometown of Klaeng in Rayong to open a shop. She said that people who wanted a decent haircut in Klaeng had to travel 50 kilometers so she decided to open up there.

Her first day was Monday when her dream came true and she opened the Song Niyom Barber and Salon.

But her joy didn’t last long after the pictures of her cutting her nephew's hair gave everyone the entirely wrong impression.

“When I cut hair I won't be wearing such a revealing outfit," she said. "I wear polite and modest clothes. I am not trying to attract men for the way I look. I want to give a good hairdressing experience".

Still, Nong Sai showed her business acumen and willingness to put the experience behind her. “On the bright side I have received a lot of publicity," she said "and there is a queue for my services".

Just don't expect her to dress up like those pictures online.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-01-12

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, JerryinTH said:
58 minutes ago, BlindMagician said:

The lady behind her looks to be similarly dressed. Was she there after work and changed into casual clothes too?

But hey, who cares, it's all a bit piddling.

The brown and black dress is on the same lady. 

Seems that some people here haven't yet got their heads around Photoshop...

1 minute ago, yellowboat said:

There are hairdressers that look like her in Bangkok.  She is nice looking, but Rayong too far for a haircut or for an eye full.   Sad there is nothing else going on in Thailand worth reporting. 

I thought it was........... Phew animated emoticon

Well, I believe her. I just do, and I think that after hearing her explanation, whoever calls her bad names or says that she 'asked for it' is a moron.

Another incident that shows how uptight Thais can be when it comes to sex, and how mind-boggling it is , knowing what's going on in this country. And I'm not talking about Patpong or Pattaya Walking Street or the few relatively small areas that cater for tourists, I'm talking about the HUGE sex market that caters for Thais only, not just in big cities but everywhere.

Look on the outskirts of any little town here and you'll see a ring of 'karaokes' with their multicolored lightbulbs which clearly indicate what their real trade is.

Look at the 'love hotels' (oh the irony of the word 'love' here) all over the country.

There is absolutely no doubt that Thais of all origins and all social classes love sex, think about sex a lot and do it as often as they can, from an early age, notwithstanding their marital status.

So why the raving hypocrisy ? Why the cries of horror and indignation when a lady shows some cleavage (inadvertently, as it turns out) on the web ? Well, I guess the answer is that hypocrisy and lust are twins. And not just Siamese twins, because I can think of many other countries which display a similarly schizophrenic attitude, and the US comes to mind first.

Edited by Yann55

45 minutes ago, Docno said:

Seems that some people here haven't yet got their heads around Photoshop...

What about the third lady in the pic. Why are there two boys? Does not compute. Too much hair. Where is Donald when you need him. Orange meltdown.