Sexy hairdresser fights back - don’t expect an eyeful like this when you come for a haircut!

webfact

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, webfact said:

But her joy didn’t last long after the pictures of her cutting her nephew's hair gave everyone the entirely wrong impression.

She is a merchandising empresario sweet blush and all. It hits Facebook and bang your on the map including lewd comments from Facebook lurkers looking for a thrill. Everything in life has 2 sides and this shows you the bad side of Facebook. Life is a tradeoff at best. 

1 hour ago, Jimbo1964 said:

Good for her, she has worked hard and got her own business , so I wish her luck. The fact she is also beautiful is a bonus and she hasn't resorted to selling her body as many do in Thailand and they don't look half as good as she does.

Plus she is right, the publicity is excellent, even if caused by narrow minded people.

One of the more sensible posts on the topic.

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Sexy hairdresser fights back - don’t expect an eyeful like this when you come for a haircut!

People and their priorities of complaining these days,........... bunch of old fashioned nerds...........

7 hours ago, BlindMagician said:

The lady behind her looks to be similarly dressed. Was she there after work and changed into casual clothes too?

But hey, who cares, it's all a bit piddling.

indeed your blind !

10 hours ago, webfact said:

Now Nong Sai has put the record straight saying it is all a misunderstanding.

She is not dressing to please male customers...

Hmm, maybe true – my excellent hairdresser is a masculine katoy in miniskirt, maybe "she" also dress up like that to get more customers..?
(PS: It's true – ans "she" is an excellent hairdresser..!):smile:

I get my hair cut at a Japanese-oriented barber in Singapore. That means (mostly) pretty girls in form fitting black dresses, an excellent in-seat massage after the hair wash (of course, no 'funny stuff'), and an extensive selection of Japanese erotic magazines. [Have never had the courage to look at one during a haircut, but the Japanese customers have no such qualms... PC doesn't translate into their language]. The haircuts are also excellent. My bald friend and my Sikh friend are both envious of this near-monthly experience. I used to hate haircuts myself, but this place changed my thinking... :smile: 

:cheesy:"No really(giggle) i'm not trying to attract men(giggle) i really didnt expect all this fuss(puts hand over face)i'm just a normal girl working for a living.I am really shy(muffled laughter and snorting from sister) i dont want all this fame and attention.I wish i hadnt had the picture taken now,Please do not compare me with all those silly models(not unless you really want too) anyway i'm only here monday to friday,8  til six.Oh and by the way ( intake of breath to accentuate bust size) i dont cut hair for men over 40":cheesy:

7 hours ago, Phuketboy said:

She has done that more than once.  Maybe it wasn't intentional at first, but now with over 17,000 followers on Facebook and many photos and videos of her wearing the same things.  Even made talk shows.... so I highly doubt she regrets doing it.

"Posted by Woody". Figures.

6 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Even if it`s just eye candy, she is in fact using her body to attract male clientele for business purposes, otherwise this report would hardly be considered interesting.  So in a way her body is part of her sales technique or in other words using her body for profit and gain.

Dont we all use our body for profit and gain?

i know I have... and in doing so, I've managed to screw it up seven ways from Sunday.... pain killers and alcohol, and a widdle bit oh weed, are all that keep it going.

14 hours ago, Rhys said:

you asked for it...

Smart marketing ploy if you ask me.... all businesses need customers from the get-go.
This way she gets all the customers she can handle (pun intended) at no advertising costs... bonus!

I think she'll go all the way... or should I say a long way..?