Taiwanese businessman found dead with plastic bags wrapped round his head

webfact

10 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Sounds like someone really wanted to make sure he was dead. 

Whether suicide or not. 

Made me think. 73. Girlfriend. Not a bar fine job for the night then.

OK, you not want see me. OK

That's it? From a girl here? Seriously? No more money?

And girlfriend doesn't have a key for the pad?

And only bothers to knock on the door once? In all that time?

I sure hope they do a toxicology report, before they rule it as suicide.

I'd check to see if anything is missing too.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, another case where a partner or friend is conveniently out at the time when a person decides to commit suicide in the most bizarre ways possible and then returns home to find the body giving them an alibi and to why they can`t be a suspect.

I think TV should run a competition, what will be the nationality and what method will next weeks foreign suicide victim choose to kill himself?

Usually a combination of sedatives and a plastic bag. When you pass out from the drugs the carbon dioxide kills you, though the best way is to elasticise the seal around your neck and hold it open till you lose consciousness. Either that or you need a big plastic bag that allows for enough oxygen till the drugs take effect. This guy seems to have done it the hard way. RIP

Thanks for that mate

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just now, Spock said:

Usually a combination of sedatives and a plastic bag. When you pass out from the drugs the carbon dioxide kills you, though the best way is to elasticise the seal around your neck and hold it open till you lose consciousness. Either that or you need a big plastic bag that allows for enough oxygen till the drugs take effect. This guy seems to have done it the hard way. RIP

Sounds like you;re a fan of Derek Humphreys and Chris Docker

Yes the bag must be quite big, actually big enough to allow 30 minutes of O2 before you go to sleep from tablets. Even then there is a natural struggle and bodies are found in different positions. Where's the good old barbiturate when you need them?

22 hours ago, soalbundy said:

I pride myself on doing my best to spread cheer and comfort in a realistic sort of way where i can

Obviously this is not one of those circumstances. Anyway, be happy and enjoy the day ahead.

15 hours ago, dentonian said:

Doesn't need one.

APEC business card.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/APEC_Business_Travel_Card

I thought these were only available to individuals with an established frequent travel need. Am surprised it could be granted to a 70+ year old in the 'rag trade'. I looked into getting the card once, and it didn't seem to be such a straightforward matter. (A former Singaporean gf got one, but needed the support of her multinational employer.)

On 1/12/2017 at 10:08 PM, cracker1 said:

Did the GF get a text message saying not to come and see him again, and did the deceased send that message, or did a killer send the message ?

The article didn't exactly say it was a text message about telling her to stay away, just that she was contacted.  Of course there won't be much of a follow up or investigation into times, lengths of stay, visitors, business contacts, finances, etc.

Just getting tired of after every alleged suicide, the Thai GF says there was an argument or disagreement.  In many countries that would be considered grounds for a thorough investigation and possibly a motive.  Why would a Thai say there had been a problem?  Is something being lost in translation?