Do Thais like Malays

stament

11 hours ago, recom273 said:

Seems like we are wrong tho' - The word is Malaysian not Malay .. I thought a Malay person was someone who lives in Malay-sia -- seems like we were wrong. To be fair there is a lot of info to backup the fault in our terminology.

I studied with a 'Malaysian citizen of Chinese decent' I thought he was Filipino, because he had an American accent, he also said the comment was not uncommon.

so you know my friend too ?

How old is he?  Why do you have to find his a girlfriend?  Is he staying in Thailand long term or vacation?

Sorry but its a very strange post about two grown men and one trying to find his mate a girlfriend (cant he do it himself without your help?)

Born to Chinese parents means he will look Chinese, but from Malayasia, personally I don't think the girls will care if he's handsome + what type of girl is/are he/you looking for.

Go out enjoy and let nature take in course, I'm sure he will find the love of his life :partytime2: 

It's all a trend, comes in and goes out.

I lived in Japan for a number of years. Women's taste in men went from Caucasians, then to African-Americans then onwards to Koreans.
Like fashion, it has a cycle, not long lived.

On 15/01/2017 at 11:41 AM, hdkane said:

In general the Chinese women aren't as attractive as other Asians...you're just pointing out a single example...

l find Chinese girls to be very attractive,

And Thai girls,

And Malaysian girls……

Damn it, there are attractive girls in all races.!

l love them all!

21 hours ago, soc said:

l find Chinese girls to be very attractive,

And Thai girls,

And Malaysian girls……

Damn it, there are attractive girls in all races.!

l love them all!

Malaysia is truly unique in its diversity.... there are not only pretty Malay, Chinese Malaysian, Indian Malaysian ladies, but as well Kadazandusun, Iban, Murut, Bidayuh, Kenyah, Melanau and many more different ethnic ladies. And they are all Malaysians....

On 14 January, 2017 at 4:09 PM, Geriantic said:

Am a Malaysian; to be more precise, a Chinese Malaysian, or a Malaysian Chinese, a term which is more commonly used in Malaysia to describe Malaysian citizens of Chinese ethnicity. Chinese Malays? Never heard of them.   

The closest community to Chinese-Malay is Peranakan, they are usually found in Malacca and also in Singapore.