Angry 400lb lion attacks British tourist who patted him on the bum while posing for pictures in Thailand

webfact

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, fasteddie said:

Heartbreaking to see such a magnificent animal treated this way, I soon learned not to go to Thai zoos.

Asia is a shi*hole for animal cruelty. What is it about this country and its total disregard for animal suffering?

These magnificant wild animals shouldn't be held on a 2 ft long chain! 

It's bad enough that they're in cages, but to further restrict their movement with a short chain is just animal cruelty! 

1 hour ago, daveAustin said:

Yes, fair enough, he was, but if it weren't for the stupid policy of this so called zoo in allowing human beings to pose with these beautiful,  powerful animals, this wouldn't happen would it!

The sensationalist title looks like it's taken from that rag the Daily Mirror. A bit naff for them; the type of thing the Star does.

Have you a mind of your own,they don't force you to go.

...and in other news today, the famous Ringling Brothers Circus will pack up its tents for the last time this year. People no longer found it entertaining to watch (sometimes abused) animals doing unnatural things in an unnatural habitat. Looks like a minority now have to go to Thailand and other places to get  their entertainment at the cost of some poor animal's freedom and well-being...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/15/ringling-bros-circus-closes-animalrights-barnum-bailey-peta

Looks like this is lioness (female lion) because it doesn't have a mane. So, it can't be "gay". :)
But that human being is extremely stupid creature. Even home cats doesn't like to be touched in that area (bum/tail).

p.s. And even more stupid idea for zoo is to allow visitors enter into cage...

you think the chain is short enough?

god this really makes me sick to see animals treated like that.

I hope the lion gets free and kills everyone of these sick POS people.

including that moron.

where is this place, I will go there myself and put everyone on a short chain and make them beg to die.

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Stupid idea to let tourists into such close proximity of such animals.

It could remove an arm like an apple from a tree.

I felt better that it appeared the animal was not sedated, but sadly might well be in the future.

It is all so cruel and exploiting.

There have been a lot of speculations about tigers being sedated in Thai zoos, they are made by people who know nothing about big cats, sure, the animals are mistreated, but there is nothing to suggest they are sedated, they are very predictable animals which get tired when they have eaten and it is hot.  Having been on a lion shoot with the BBC, I can assure you that it is possible to walk within a couple metres of wild lions just as long as they are not hungry and it is hot.  Not that it will not stress the animal out having people so close to them, just that they still can't be bothered to do anything about it.