Side Kick: Woman shows off Muay Thai moves on husband’s side chick

webfact

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, wow64 said:

Total lake of form. 

One kick to the side of the head should have KO'd her. 

Really her Muay Thai coach needs to go to prison for this. 

You are quite right.

The bitch obviously has no idea what the rules are if you are into this sport.

If you start kicking someone in the head, for whatever reason, it certainly is bordering on trying to commit murder.

1 hour ago, Allstars said:

I see a one on one fight, both same gender, what is wrong with that?

The other part has the right to defend herself

Do you have something with your eyes? I don't see a fight. Only that one woman kick a lot of times the head from another.

A fight is something other!!!

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Canceraid  your comments  show a great deal of ignorance and your self assumed hostility to ''farangs'' shows you are  racially prejudiced and lack self esteem. Your contempt for Thai women  indicates that you are indeed not a credit to  the Thai nation. 

Oh and before you start screaming  anti farang comments I  will tell you, I am Thai English or English Thai with  law practices in both the U K and here. I assure you similar situations occur in the U  K too.

Anyone who thinks the wife's behaviour is in any justifiable clearly has deep issues. Very scary and psychotic issues. 

Nobody owns anyone. When you get married, you don't own your other half. They completely have their own free will. If your other half cheats on you, you have 3 options;

1. Leave your partner.

2. Work on forgiving them and continue because you believe they're truly sorry and it won't happen again.

3. Accept that they will probably cheat on you again if you really can't trust them. (This kinda relationship will bring you nothing but misery) 

I feel bad for anyone who's been cheated on. It sucks. But you have no control over another person's feelings. You just gotta hope you meet a good person who takes being in a relationship seriously. Life isn't always fair, but that doesn't mean you get to do what you like because you were wronged. 

In terms of muay thai she had some idea but very sloppy and no power. The girls casually started fixing her hair as the enraged woman continued on. she would have got her ass kicked against any real fighter, as Bruce Lee said....boards don't hit back. Anyway sad to see a crowd let her carry on for so long

4 hours ago, ezflip said:

And, of course, the husband gets away with it as the 2 women refuses to dump his sad *ss. Or, at least 1 of them won't. But I think the worst part is that nobody dares to try to stop this, just stands there and watch or looks away. Pitiful behavior by so-called adults.

Why should she dump her ATM card provider ?

Example of the great Thai-mentality, kindness and empathy. You watch a woman get kicked in the face and what do you do?... Nothing!

If you are a Thai-wannabes and one of those blindsided farangs, who think Thai-people are so much better than other people, then just watch this video and tons of others like it. 

4 hours ago, Moonmoon said:

This is how thai sociey is, blame the woman, not the husband..

My wife has a girl friend whose husband has a gik as well, she didnt do anything violent but just move away with the husband to another province.

They just keep taking the man back no mattter what..

Men need sex. Women need to keep face.