webfact

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, lovelomsak said:

I wonder how much press this protesting would get if it was a Democrat people were coming to protest? Probably back page of section 3 of the news and no media coverage.

The dems are in total shock and they don't know what to do next to try a ruin President Donald J Trump. Mind you is shows their character.

22 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

That's not what a majority of American's think.  He's approval rating is the about the lowest ever.

Whether he's able to bring back jobs is yet to be determined.  And please, don't reference Ford.  That's fake news from Trump:

http://www.snopes.com/ford-from-mexico-to-ohio/

I think he will go down in history as the president who saved the USA, Thank the Lord Obama's gone, who in their right mind went along with his policies?

Edited by uptheos
Spelling correction

10 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

I  believe in the wait an see how he does. A lot of people may be changing their minds about him as time unravels what he can achieve. I hope he lives up to his promises I would love to see all the  celebrities who think the are so important cowtow to him in a couple of years. And suckup like nothing happened.

"Unravels" is right.

Fruedian slip?

2 hours ago, zorro1 said:

I can come with my piano accordian (not kidding) if he gets desperate. What does he pay for a gig? I usually just play for free beer.

The going rate is between $5,000 -$10,000. However, true to form, after the show, he will welch on payment citing some obscure section of the contract. The last you will hear is something along the lines of, "Sue me."

Neopalpa donaldtrumpi, a new species of moth named for the president-elect. The moth is a small guy, with a wingspan of less than one centimeter, Nazari said in an email. It has orange-yellow and brown wings, and sports bright yellow scales on its head.

“The specific epithet is selected because of the resemblance of the scales on the frons (head) of the moth to Mr. Trump’s hairstyle,”  the article states.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/01/17/this-new-species-of-moth-has-yellowish-white-scales-on-its-head-it-is-named-for-donald-trump/?utm_term=.c25c45a59edb

130940_web.jpg&w=1484

7 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

bringing scores of jobs back to America

:cheesy:

As opposed to Obama creating jobs for 75 straight months resulting in over 12 million new jobs in the USA. "scores of jobs" ! A score is 60, will he bring back the  Score of jobs for people making his ties or his daughters shoes and clothes in China and Bangladesh? Does that bother you that he is still employing people in China and Bangladesh whilst you spout all this fake news?

2 hours ago, SiSePuede419 said:

PT Barnum could learn from his grift. ?

After 146 years on the road Barnum and Bailey circus is folding. The animal rights group sued them for elephant brutality and they dropped the act. Personally as a circus junkie when I was young I think mobiles, TV and computers was their death knell. 

Zombies.jpg

14 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

That's not what a majority of American's think.  He's approval rating is the about the lowest ever.

Whether he's able to bring back jobs is yet to be determined.  And please, don't reference Ford.  That's fake news from Trump:

http://www.snopes.com/ford-from-mexico-to-ohio/

Like the polls that showed Crooked Hillary beating Trump, these fake polls that oversampled democrats are not accurate either.

5 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

After 146 years on the road Barnum and Bailey circus is folding. The animal rights group sued them for elephant brutality and they dropped the act. Personally as a circus junkie when I was young I think mobiles, TV and computers was their death knell. 

PT Barnum & Bailey circus closes after 146 years saying they can no longer compete with the new Trump circus coming to town.

fixed it for you.

I very strongly suggest that members exercise care in what they call fake news.   If something is biased it is not necessarily fake.   Because a story is incorrect, it is not necessarily fake.   If it is made up and has no credible source, it is likely to be fake.   Labeling something as fake when it clearly isn't, will result in suspensions.   It's inflammatory, it's off-topic and it's trolling.  

You have been warned.  

2 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Like the polls that showed Crooked Hillary beating Trump, these fake polls that oversampled democrats are not accurate either.

You mean the polls that are taken on an almost daily basis, and change from day to day depending on what's been going on?  Like emails being released after Russia hacked them?  Hmmm....