Change of plan in bid to arrest fugitive monk Dhammachayo

webfact

Change of plan in bid to arrest fugitive monk Dhammachayo
By The Nation

da8fd71c0ca95e5cf5985ef393230214.jpeg

BANGKOK: -- The Department of Special Investigation (DSI) is ready to change its previous action plan to launch a joint DSI-police-Army operation to arrest fugitive Phra Dhammachayo, the former abbot of Wat Dhammakaya in Pathum Thani, DSI chief Pol Colonel Paisit Wongmuang said yesterday.

The monk, believed to be hiding in the temple, is wanted for money-laundering charges linked to a high-profile embezzlement case as well as separate land-encroachment cases.

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30304420

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-01-19

'Action plan' to arrest the Abbot? It is anything but actionnon-action plan would be more accurate.

I have heard on the grapevine that this new 'non-action plan' involves the police standing in a  circle around the temple, clapping their hands rhymthically and singing together with a Thai soap opera star: 'Oh please come out. Please, please, please! We love you - we really do!'

Sir sir i got a plan.  What plan Somchai?

If we go to the space ship temple and pretend to be aliens, and ask DHammachyao to come with us,

we will lead him to paradise, he might fall for it. 

Yes i know its a brain dead idea, just like all the other plans.

Edited by colinneil

2 hours ago, Eligius said:

'Action plan' to arrest the Abbot? It is anything but actionnon-action plan would be more accurate.

I have heard on the grapevine that this new 'non-action plan' involves the police standing in a  circle around the temple, clapping their hands rhymthically and singing together with a Thai soap opera star: 'Oh please come out. Please, please, please! We love you - we really do!'

Made me think about the US blaring heavy metal music outside the Vatican embassy in Panama in 1989 to get Noriega to come out, but then I had a moment of clarity.

The louder the annoying noise/music is in Thailand, the better they seem to like it.

They will be able to take him into custody when he had passed away. It will take that long for action to actually occur

3 hours ago, saakura said:

In order not to lose face, they will have to keep announcing such plans until he dies a natural death from one of his various ailments. Then all sides will save face.

Statute of limitations more like.

4 hours ago, Eligius said:

...the Blue Fairy would have him out in a jiffy.

2 hours ago, Gandtee said:

f20c9eb755854d4cc40d14ca6920e8f8.jpg

So do I. It just came to me out of the blue looking at the picture. Send in a copper(s) under cover of the saffron robe to reconnoiter the situation and make a mental (here is the hard part) map of the situation and also the location of the monk. Maybe he has a safe room or a room full of safes. I guess a reward would be out of the question

6 hours ago, tomyummer said:

Monks dug a tunnel outside the walls already. Abbot probably comes in and out as he pleases.

He left a long time ago and has never looked back. Probably sipping champagne over caviar on toast points in LA with the other fake monk. He was defrocked but is still practicing (and fleecing) Thai expats in LA. While enjoying the good life.

Sheeple following the head ram.

4 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Form a committee to investigate!

The foxy, elusive abbot seems to be the Sir Percy Blakeney "surrounded" by hundreds of Citizen Chauvelin. 

They seek him here.

They seek him there.

That joint DSI-police-Army operation seeks him everywhere?

Is he in Snookyville or is he in Ipoh?

That damned, elusive Dhammachayo.