Website Sales Agent

I know there are companies around that help match buyers and sellers together but do any of them specialize in online businesses for sale?

I am browsing some of these websites and they are all selling beer bars and internet cafes. I am looking to sell one of my Thailand based websites and not sure how to go about it. I guess what I need is an agent or someone who is in contact with investors that can help get the word out.

What is the typical fee involved when you sell a business? Is it flat rate for their service or do they take a cut of the sale?

Does anyone have any experience in this area?

I have already listed it here in the classafieds and that is a good start.

Ideally I want to have it listed with an agent or one of these companies that broker businesses. Then when a farang walks in looking to burn a few million baht on an empty beer bar they can be introduced to a better business like mine.

I guess I will contact these companies and see if they work with internet businesses.

Thanks for the help guys.

I have already listed it here in the classafieds and that is a good start.

Ideally I want to have it listed with an agent or one of these companies that broker businesses. Then when a farang walks in looking to burn a few million baht on an empty beer bar they can be introduced to a better business like mine. Isn't the site you're trying to sell a gambling site? and for 800k :oyou said in your other post/ad that someone offered 600k already

and that the site cost you little to nothing to set up, I'd take the 600k & run...you're going to pay minimum 10% for an agent or broker to sell it for you anyway...

I guess I will contact these companies and see if they work with internet businesses.

Thanks for the help guys.

Edited by JRinger

Isn't the site you're trying to sell a gambling site?
No
that the site cost you little to nothing to set up

Wrong again

I'd take the 600k & run

That would be great for the buyer but its not such a good price for me. 800k is a bargain already so I dont think I can go any lower

In any case, I am working with a few potential buyers myself. Better if I can sell it on my own instead of forking over 10% to an agent.

Thanks