hydro/aquaponic gardening

Scott

Anyone looking for soluble fertilisers/nutrients, might want to check out the products of Haifa http://www.haifa-group.com  

They are an Israeli-based company but have a presence in many countries, including Thailand. Their website has lots of useful technical info about their products and about growing crops. 

Their products are available via fertilizer/agrochemical retail shops around the country (e.g. I'm currently using a shop in Ubon: Paisan Kasetchemi Ubon, 045-317760 - I can give GPS coordinates if anyone is interested).

Rice555 has mentioned Wesco numerous times, but they didn't bother to reply to my email, so I looked for other suppliers and found Haifa. They did respond. 

JB

Nice website a lot of good info, I have had good luck buying from http://www.higreenshop.com/, unlike many of the hydro stores here that dont seem to understand I want to see prices when I visit their website. I mean prices dont change that much. I am in the process of setting up some NFT rails I bought from them they are good quality rails with a decent price.

1 hour ago, JungleBiker said:

Anyone looking for soluble fertilisers/nutrients, might want to check out the products of Haifa http://www.haifa-group.com  

They are an Israeli-based company but have a presence in many countries, including Thailand. Their website has lots of useful technical info about their products and about growing crops. 

Their products are available via fertilizer/agrochemical retail shops around the country (e.g. I'm currently using a shop in Ubon: Paisan Kasetchemi Ubon, 045-317760 - I can give GPS coordinates if anyone is interested).

Rice555 has mentioned Wesco numerous times, but they didn't bother to reply to my email, so I looked for other suppliers and found Haifa. They did respond. 

JB

Hello All, JB , sorry no reply from WESCO, and they do sell some Haifa products.

If I need just one 25kg bag, I buy local, same with the 1kg  chelated Fe, but if you

want the other chelated micro's or non-chelated micro salts, solubor and Moly, it's

WESCO only.

The only place I could find Rexalon APN was a hydro store in Singapore and only

in 100g,  if you don't like weighing out a lot of .xxx and .xx amounts.

JB, what were the prices you got in Ubon?

rice555

14 hours ago, Hereinthailand said:

Nice website a lot of good info, I have had good luck buying from http://www.higreenshop.com/, unlike many of the hydro stores here that dont seem to understand I want to see prices when I visit their website. I mean prices dont change that much. I am in the process of setting up some NFT rails I bought from them they are good quality rails with a decent price.

A source for white grow bags!!!!!!!!!!!

rice555

Yes I have been quite pleased with higreen so far. If anyone needs ph or ec meters I would recommend aliexpress.com they are much cheaper than buying here, get some ph buffer powder too to calibrate your ph meter. The cheaper ones are not waterproof so I buy two of each to have a spare in case one dies.

• Like 1

On 1/24/2017 at 2:05 PM, rice555 said:

JB, what were the prices you got in Ubon?

I'm still waiting for prices of some products and the prices they gave me for potassium nitrate and a couple of others, included delivery to southern Laos (the place I want to use them), so they're not what you'd pay in Thailand. 

2 hours ago, WatUp said:

I saw these in the plant market for the 1st time this weekend. Only one size though and I thought a little small but it was encouraging.

Hello All, the last white grow bags I had were from CM that another TV member ordered

and we split the cost/shipping, also they were not prepunched which I prefer to make the

holes so they wouldn't bottom drain.

I've been using 8x16 black, but the web site also has 11x22 which will be good for melons.

but you may need to trim/fold the height some.

rice555 

Anyone interested in trying some nft higreen has their 3 mtr. nft rails no holes drilled for 150 Baht now with the endcaps 25 baht. I bought these and cut down to 1.5 meters and will be making small lettuce and spinach tables. Hopefully when up and running I can have a continuous 30 day rotation of fresh greens. 

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...