Women's anti-Trump march clogs Washington streets

rooster59

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Luckysilk said:

555555 get over yourself I don't care what you call me it's a nonsense. You think the holy grail is gay marriage ? How about basic human rights like HIV visitors to the USA ? Shouldn't that be part of your gay agenda ? 

btw who's "they" that would slap me ?

Marriage equality is indeed one of many LGBTQ civil rights issues. It was hoped for and expected that the next step was a federal law protecting LGBTQ from discrimination on basic things as employment and housing. In most U.S. states it is still legal to fire people just for being LGBTQ. Such national legislation is IMPOSSIBLE under trump-Pence and actually some setbacks are almost definite at the state and national levels. 

Edited by Jingthing

4 minutes ago, Luckysilk said:

555555 get over yourself I don't care what you call me it's a nonsense. You think the holy grail is gay marriage ? How about basic human rights like HIV visitors to the USA ? Shouldn't that be part of your gay agenda ? 

btw who's "they" that would slap me ?

Why are you obsessed with talking about gay people? It has little to do with this thread despite LGBT issues being represented at Sunday's demonstration. I introduced no gay 'agenda', merely used references to the LGBT community to respond to another poster's request for information about hate crimes inspired by Trump. Yet somehow you have inflated this to a full blown homophobic obsession.

Like I guessed. You have unresolved issues on this subject. Gay marriage. HIV visitors to the US. The 'Gay Agenda'.

Why are you threatened by a few million women, immigrants, African Americans, LGBT people and quite a few straight white males who reject Trumpism? Worried they will put you lot back on the fringe where you belong? Let's hope it is sooner rather than later.

Try saying something on topic for a change.

19 minutes ago, bannork said:

Is it true Trumpy- Dumpty is going to build a big wall?

Lmao... a good friend of mine... a teximexican, objects quite strongly to being called a wetback.... he painstaking explained that the new correct PC term is a scatchback... scratched from digging under the barbed wire wall.

51 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes, he should. He's president now but he's shown time and time again, he is what he is (temperamentally unfit to be president). 

Wrong post. I'm sorry. Responding from phone.

Edited by Matej

47 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It's well documented that trump gets very little sleep and he's said it himself. The NUTCASE tweets in the middle of the night speak for themselves. Definitely the first internet troll president. Congratulations, trump voters! 

What happened to your ignore list?

Yes, Trump loves Twitter.

But better to tweet than taking yolo selfies while jogging in park, no?

Yeah, globalist used as an insult has  lots of baggage (and it's VERY trumpist) --

There were the references to mysterious cabals of globalists with nefarious goals, the demonizing of anyone and everyone outside Trump’s audience of true believers: the elites, the media, the women accusing the candidate of sexual assault — all of it an attempt to find a mysterious Other to demonize and blame.

http://www.salon.com/2016/10/14/slings-and-arrows-donald-trumps-vintage-anti-semitism-victimhood-and-outrageous-fortune/