Multiple entry 0

24 minutes ago, taff33 said:

have to renew my visa ,based on marriage,in London which runs out April 27,is it possible to renew it before that date if so how many days/weeks before hand can it be done. Thanks in advance.

You can do it within the last month or so of it's validity.

Applying in the UK for your visa is not your only choice for getting a multiple entry non-o based upon marriage. You can get one in Savannakhet Laos with no financial proof needed.

Are you aware you can do another entry on or before the enter before date on the visa sticker and get a new 90 day entry.

4 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Visas are extended within last 30 days within Thailand. Regards getting a new visa, you'll have to wait for it to expire and apply for another afaik. Being a 'taff' you could also do that in Cardiff if it's closer.

Visa are never extended but I think your writing about applying for  new extension of stay.

The honorary consulates in the UK can no longer issue multiple entry non-o visas. They have to be applied for at the embassy in London now.

Visas are not renewed in Thailand.

If you are married to a Thai and you want a new visa your best chance is to go to Savanakhet, Laos

I believe, although i have never done it, that you can get one there with proof of marriage to a Thai with no financial requirements.

Hopefully, unboejoe will be along soon and can give you details.