90 day report today- 15 minutes

3 hours ago, phetphet said:

I have to do my first 90-day report in under two weeks.

As it's my first time, are there any documents that I need to take? Or just my passport with the paper stapled inside?

Thanks

Just write your name and address on a piece of paper for the 90 day reports and  hand it over with your passport!

2 hours ago, samuijimmy said:
5 hours ago, phetphet said:

I have to do my first 90-day report in under two weeks.

As it's my first time, are there any documents that I need to take? Or just my passport with the paper stapled inside?

Thanks

Just write your name and address on a piece of paper for the 90 day reports and  hand it over with your passport!

Yes, that's how it use to be – seem like the special info sheet from last year is needed anymore for 90-days reports...:smile:

8 hours ago, khunPer said:

Yes, that's how it use to be – seem like the special info sheet from last year is needed anymore for 90-days reports...:smile:

I only done the "Nosy form" thing once,  when ever it was first started, while SI was still in Nathon... did not do on last visits... But if they are asking again, then at least there is nothing more to take other than a passport, if they are handing out the form again to fill in !...

6 hours ago, samuijimmy said:

I only done the "Nosy form" thing once,  when ever it was first started, while SI was still in Nathon... did not do on last visits... But if they are asking again, then at least there is nothing more to take other than a passport, if they are handing out the form again to fill in !...

The blank forms used to be on the ground floor with tables to fill in the various forms.There is a field in the famous "form" saying "No changes" – I just ticked that and signed, but they still liked to have name and address and photo and etc.

Instead I gave a copy of my initial form – which I originally had downloaded and issued in PDF from home,  and copied it to bring as future back-ups – wrote on top "No changes", signed it and glued a photo in, the latter the officer preferred in a smaller size than requested in print on the form (I had two sized printed from the photographer, so something for the officer to chose from), as otherwise some text would be covered...:biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Same as OP, I went to Samui Immigration this morning to do 90 report. In at 08:30, out 08:45.

A lot less painless than I thought it might be.

Oh, and despite taking copies of passport, TM.47, and Foreign Info. form, all I needed was my passport with whatever was stapled inside last time.