Eight Thai prostitutes arrested in Taiwan were charging 2,500 baht for half an hour

webfact

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were they overcharging , or undercutting the Taiwanese prostitutes ?

Half an hour seems a perfectly reasonable time ; after all according to Paolo Coelho all you need is Eleven Minutes .  My guess is that they were working illegally in Taiwan , never mind which trade .

2 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

I didn't know they used Thai Baht in Taiwan.....

Baht is  World  currency  for  prostitution ,  same as oil price is  quoted  in  dollars  ,

Disgusting behaviour ,  where is their  moral code ? .

2 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

Men with wives and girlfriends pay for it also.  Probably a lot more than Bt.2,500 a pop.   An extreme example:  James Cameron, director of blockbuster movies, was married for several months to Linda Hamilton, but when they divorced, she strolled away with a cool $50 million. 

While they were married only months, they were together for 6 years and had a child together. Lesson here is, if you are going to cheat on your spouse, make sure you have a prenup.

3 hours ago, Peter Pattaya said:

Taiwan no have lady for boom boom? 

Very few ladies of the night. 

Spent 18 months there and I was surprised its not a place to go if you are looking for lady fun on an evening, if anything you have a better chance of meeting a nice Taiwanese girl (GF material) whilst out.

4 hours ago, yellowboat said:

A bit cheeky on their part charging that much. 

The NT$ and the Baht are almost equal in value:   1 TWD =1.12299THB

They were over charging and getting a little extra on the currency difference. 

In Taiwan the normal rate used to be 7/11  

NTD7000 short time and NTD 11,000 long time so they were offering everyone a bargain to start the New Year off with a BANG. 

And how come that these girls ended up in Taiwan? 

I can tell you:

So called Brokers are travelling around in rural areas for example North of Thailand and visit families with teenage daughters and persuade them to let them arrange a "job" for the girl so she can send home good money. 

The girls only get a minor part of the mentioned 2,500 B and the rest goes into pockets of scruples people. 

Simply disgusting.