Meeting Thai Girls Online

JaySonic

Do you have any stories, anecdotes or other humorous tales about meeting up with Thai girls that you've met online ? 

I'm not really one for the red light district scene, it all feels a bit cheesy to me.... but that's not to say I don't have a weak spot for Thai girls ! There's a woman in Phuket I spend time with when I'm there, and it's mutually enjoyable. Money has never been discussed, but it's a given that I pay for meals, taxis, booze and whatever else, which I'm totally fine with. I've also given her some baht when I leave, more as a gift than a P4P arrangement

As I'm taking my first BKK expedition in a couple of weeks, I decided to join ThaiFriendly. I've already been LINE app texting two of them, and hav had some great phone conversations as well. There one that is absolutely awesome. Funny, witty, sexy, good english, decent job. Alas, it is with some sadness that she will be travelling for work and be in Phuket while I'm in BKK. Funnily enough I am going to Phuket too, but there will be a conflict, as per my paragraph above :)

I'm now (text) talking to another girl, she takes well to my humour (I told her I demand 5,000 baht to spend time with me). Not a stunner, but certainly easy on the eyes, and a bit quirky looking -which is what I like.

But geeze there are some time wasters. You send them a message, or worse, they send me a message to start a chat, and all it contains a few words. BORING. SO I suppose as the time gets closer to my arrival, I'll narrow down the shortlist to three. So far there's only one, but I've only been at it for a day. 

One bird just messaged me and said "We can meet but not for fun". Um, what's wrong with having fun, lady? 

Another girl texted me in her first message and suggests we go to Sky Bar !?!!? <deleted>. I'm no champagne Charlie and I just don't enjoy fashionable top end hotels, much preferring grimy old bars with character. I though it was a bit cheeky to suggest a date in the high end of town, as an opening. Well, I guess just like me, they are weeding out the guys they don't want to be with. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, louse1953 said:

Yes,without meeting you and wasting her time she confirmed you are a cheap charlie.Som nom nar.

Oh look, another ill-informed TV member speaking from his rear end. 

Since I posted two days ago, I have five regular conversations going on LINE, and I've had to reject another 8. 

So what were you saying again about girls thinking I'm wasting their time? 

4 minutes ago, JaySonic said:
8 minutes ago, louse1953 said:

Yes,without meeting you and wasting her time she confirmed you are a cheap charlie.Som nom nar.

Oh look, another ill-informed TV member speaking from his rear end. 

Since I posted two days ago, I have five regular conversations going on LINE, and I've had to reject another 8. 

So what were you saying again about girls thinking I'm wasting their time? 

Louse was referring to the girl who suggested a Sky Bar for the first date.

On 1/26/2017 at 0:21 PM, JaySonic said:

Do you have any stories, anecdotes or other humorous tales about meeting up with Thai girls that you've met online ?

Not really, but I prefer to keep any dating private , I dont want to bore TV posters by telling them all about my on-line conversations with females .

I did speak to one online once though , she was quite pretty , had a job , she was from Issan, but worked in .............in........in....... HEY, WAKE UP EVERYONE . She made a joke, it was medium funny , i rep[lied with a LOL, even though I didnt actually laugh out loud .

Hey guys, where you going, I havent finished off my story yet, come back

"Money has never been discussed, but it's a given that I pay for meals, taxis, booze and whatever else, which I'm totally fine with. I've also given her some baht when I leave, more as a gift than a P4P arrangement"

Textbook example of someone rationalizing a commercial sex transaction.

My mate did it all the time.  You sound just like him.

He sometimes used to do work around her flat in lieu of payment.  It was always on a Sunday.  That was her day off from her cash clients.

Edited by Enoon

23 minutes ago, JaySonic said:

Not surprising you keep your dating private, since you are paying 3000 an hour for each girl. 

Not me, I'm single, dont do whoreing and staying that way as well .

I have seem what relationships with some woman are all about , 

you are either a troll or naive.

yes, unbelievably, there are some females in thailand who are not so desperate that they want to meet you for fun (sex). you must consider yourself quite a guy with such expectations. you should prepare to be disappointed.

Enoon...What a load of <deleted>. Ive spent more money taking a long term partner away for a weekend. 

And.. the last time we spent 10 days together, there was no sex for half the time due to... well .. lady problems. 

Youre just rationalizing yiur own desperate love life that involves leaving baht under the pillow

4 minutes ago, samsensam said:

you are either a troll or naive.

yes, unbelievably, there are some females in thailand who are not so desperate that they want to meet you for fun (sex). you must consider yourself quite a guy with such expectations. you should prepare to be disappointed.

Where in my opening post did I say I was looking for BKK girls to have sex with? 

More assumptions made about me. You must be quite a guy to know my intentions when I dont even state them !

Edited by JaySonic

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Not me, I'm single, dont do whoreing and staying that way as well .

I have seem what relationships with some woman are all about , 

Who mentioned whoring? I have never done any such thing in Thailand (or anywhere else)

Only logical for girls not to agree to sex right away.. you seem to have quite a high opinion that you expect every girl to spread right away for you. Is it that hard to go on a date and not expect them to be in your bed the same night. 

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

Only logical for girls not to agree to sex right away.. you seem to have quite a high opinion that you expect every girl to spread right away for you. Is it that hard to go on a date and not expect them to be in your bed the same night. 

Please point out where exactly I have said that I expect girls to 'spread' (how crude) on the first night... or any other night? 

Don't project your own low opinion of women onto me, brother. If I wanted a guaranteed night of action, I would go to Nana or soi Cowboy. Yet Ive stated very clearly in my OP that this is not my scene. 

3 minutes ago, JaySonic said:

Please point out where exactly I have said that I expect girls to 'spread' (how crude) on the first night... or any other night? 

Don't project your own low opinion of women onto me, brother. If I wanted a guaranteed night of action, I would go to Nana or soi Cowboy. Yet Ive stated very clearly in my OP that this is not my scene. 

You call a girl that wants to meet but no fun (fun is sex in thai code) a time waster. 

1 minute ago, robblok said:

You call a girl that wants to meet but no fun (fun is sex in thai code) a time waster. 

Oh is that what it means? I'm not a player, so I don't know the 'code'. Thanks for clarifying. 

In the context of ENGLISH, of course I want to have fun when I travel to new cities. And I ALWAYS hang with locals, male or female. Am I expected to spend my days amd nights on Khaosan Rd getting drunk with all the idiot falang backpackers? No thank you. 

5 minutes ago, JaySonic said:

Oh is that what it means? I'm not a player, so I don't know the 'code'. Thanks for clarifying. 

In the context of ENGLISH, of course I want to have fun when I travel to new cities. And I ALWAYS hang with locals, male or female. Am I expected to spend my days amd nights on Khaosan Rd getting drunk with all the idiot falang backpackers? No thank you. 

Many of the girls avoid the holiday guys because many just want a girl to ..... all holiday and then forget about them. That is why there are many time wasters they want to be sure what they are getting into. 

Get real 555, Thai Friendly is 80% freelancers looking for short time hook-ups. Many spell

it out, "don't waste my time if you are not in the country", "fun only" Others are a little more

quoi about it. I have met up with some girls who joined, put their LINE contact on their profile

so Cheap Charlie's who only use the free service can contact them. In three days they had

850 LINE contacts. Most are Indian and almost none are in the country. A few say they are

coming to Thailand soon. Of course not all the ladies are looking for work but if you look at enough

profiles you will quickly see who are "playing" Thai Friendly flogging the fanny and who is

looking for a long term relationship. Of course many who are looking for long term relationships

are semi-retiring bar girls looking for an exit strategy playing the long game. :thumbsup: 

6 minutes ago, robblok said:

Many of the girls avoid the holiday guys because many just want a girl to ..... all holiday and then forget about them. That is why there are many time wasters they want to be sure what they are getting into. 

Correct. Which is why I do not try to make contact with girls that state they want a serious relationship. 

I'm not an ogre for wanting to meet up with locals. Are you a Thai male native to BKK ? Happy to meet up with yiu one day too ! However it sounds like you will expect to have sex with me. Sorry bud, i just want to make some friends, hope you understand

Just now, JaySonic said:

Correct. Which is why I do not try to make contact with girls that state they want a serious relationship. 

I'm not an ogre for wanting to meet up with locals. Are you a Thai male native to BKK ? Happy to meet up with yiu one day too ! However it sounds like you will expect to have sex with me. Sorry bud, i just want to make some friends, hope you understand

Of course your not an ogre.. your only an ogre if you let girls believe your looking for something serious and then after the holiday dump them. I always make it clear what I want, saves a lot of trouble. 

2 minutes ago, Ulic said:

Get real 555, Thai Friendly is 80% freelancers looking for short time hook-ups. Many spell

it out, "don't waste my time if you are not in the country", "fun only" Others are a little more

quoi about it. I have met up with some girls who joined, put their LINE contact on their profile

so Cheap Charlie's who only use the free service can contact them. In three days they had

850 LINE contacts. Most are Indian and almost none are in the country. A few say they are

coming to Thailand soon. Of course not all the ladies are looking for work but if you look at enough

profiles you will quickly see who are "playing" Thai Friendly flogging the fanny and who is

looking for a long term relationship. Of course many who are looking for long term relationships

are semi-retiring bar girls looking for an exit strategy playing the long game. :thumbsup: 

I dont know about the percentages, but the girls I am chatting to have good, regular jobs. 

It kinda wastes MY time if I am talking to freelance sex workers, since Im not looking for sex

Its very presumtious to assume so many Thai girls are in the game. Its actually borderline racist. Online dating is common all over the world... would you say the same about US or UK site members? 

1 minute ago, robblok said:

Of course your not an ogre.. your only an ogre if you let girls believe your looking for something serious and then after the holiday dump them. I always make it clear what I want, saves a lot of trouble. 

Yes we are on the same page here. I have no interest in misleading or hurting someone emotionally (noteithstanding you TV members lol). One girl Im getting along with, I was actually very clear to her that I would be visiting another girl in another part of Thailand. She appreciated my honesty. And in one sentence that also took any notion of sex off the table. But I think she would be awesome to hang out with for a few days. 

1 hour ago, JaySonic said:

Not surprising you keep your dating private, since you are paying 3000 an hour for each girl. 

Actually 1,500 and they usually stay for 2-3 hours and are very keen to return.

One way or another a guy pays and P4P is the cheapest punani you will ever get.

Time, doing things you don't want to do, gifts, divorce, that house in Issan,  monthly

stipend to Mum and Dad. To each his own but one way or another, you pay. :tongue:

1 minute ago, Ulic said:

Time, doing things you don't want to do, gifts, divorce, that house in Issan,  monthly

stipend to Mum and Dad. To each his own but one way or another, you pay. :tongue:

Sorry, you and me are not on the same page. 'Cheap punani' is not a term I would use, or even think about. Seems a bit degrading to women to have such views. 

6 minutes ago, JaySonic said:

I dont know about the percentages, but the girls I am chatting to have good, regular jobs. 

It kinda wastes MY time if I am talking to freelance sex workers, since Im not looking for sex

Its very presumtious to assume so many Thai girls are in the game. Its actually borderline racist. Online dating is common all over the world... would you say the same about US or UK site members? 

No I would not. I am talking specifically about the Thai Friendly website. I am not

judgemental in any way. The girls for the most part are great.

3 minutes ago, Ulic said:

Never had that problem.. but I dated woman that had jobs.. so I was not paying.. kept the car.. the house.. hmmm. maybe I am a super model.. or your kidding yourself. 

1 minute ago, Ulic said:

No I would not. I am talking specifically about the Thai Friendly website. I am not

judgemental in any way. The girls for the most part are great.

So why is it the girls I have beem chatting two (including two on the phone) have regular jobs, and can speak in detail and knowledgably about the jobs they have? These are career minded women, not soi cowboy slags. Maybe our experiences differ due to the age bracket of the girls we are touching base with. Im taking a guess here but do you aim for 'as young as possible' to satisfy your carnal desires? I dont even look at girls under 30, and mostly aim for the 35-40 bracket (ie close to my own age). 

I've met a number of girls online. All professional women with university degrees. Usually poorly paid, despite their education. All of them are looking for someone to "take care". Every one of these  women has had a lot going for them, but just can't catch a break. The case for MOST Thai people. The system is so stacked against the average Thai that it beggars belief. Even worse than the USA.