Visa Based On Support Of Thai Gf, Possible?

Hi

I've been living with a Thai Girl for 5 years. I have no interest in marriage because I do not believe in the concept but we have been living together and I have placed 25,000 baht in her hand on the 1st of each month bar none for 5 years now (no documentation to prove that though). Should I not be permitted to get some kind of support visa?

Hi

I've been living with a Thai Girl for 5 years. I have no interest in marriage because I do not believe in the concept but we have been living together and I have placed 25,000 baht in her hand on the 1st of each month bar none for 5 years now (no documentation to prove that though). Should I not be permitted to get some kind of support visa?

The gesture is nice of the 25,000 Baht per month but it gives you zero reward for any type of visa.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Hi

You deserve one (That's 1.5 million baht in total), but that concept is not accepted at the Thai Immigration Office. Get a one year multiple 'O' Thai visa in your home country.

Hi

you're joking I hope?!

Hi

I am glad my wife cannot read English. She will be wanting a raise. :o:D :D

Hi

I am glad my wife cannot read English. She will be wanting a raise. :o:D :D

holy god! uv been ripped off by a thai girl...hey think about it! she is lucky! 25t baht! hahaha kidding!

Although you may not "believe in the concept" of marriage, perhaps you might consider it as a "necessary evil" to be able to stay legally in the country without looking over your shoulder for the immigration police?

You have been here *5 years now* -- have you been doing 60 border runs? If not, what is your current immigration status?

If you are uneasy about the "obligations" of a marriage from a financial standpoint, see a lawyer about getting a pre-nuptial agreement signed.

On month ago OP said:

Posted on: 2006-11-10 11:18:49

I give my gf 15K per month and happy to do so. If I was married, wait did I say married? Actually you couldn't pay me to get married so no number would be applicable positive or negative. I'm always blown away by how many people in this forum are married but that's their problem

On month ago OP said:
Posted on: 2006-11-10 11:18:49

I give my gf 15K per month and happy to do so. If I was married, wait did I say married? Actually you couldn't pay me to get married so no number would be applicable positive or negative. I'm always blown away by how many people in this forum are married but that's their problem

Inflation? :o