SWEDEN AT BREAKING POINT: Police make urgent plea for help as violent crime spirals

Jonathan Fairfield

16 minutes ago, spiderorchid said:

Shawn0000 is confecting stats. Most so called migrants including those from Syria are young men. They invade (go to other countries from safe countries such as Turkey) in order to sponge off the tax payers of others in order to send money to their relations to pay the price of another illegal boatload of spongers. The fact that foolish countries like Sweden sponsers more women and children to live and breed in their country will doubly come back and bite them. The solution is easy and clear. Set up refugee camps in Turkey and Jordan until The "war" is over. This will be soon. If you think most so called migrants are ever going to return to Syria, you have rocks in your head. They have reached paradise, the Swedish people will forever fork out money to them and their children forever. No need to work, no need to pay for education or housing or food. Who could ask for more. And if you get angry, why Jihad is another alternative.   

The stats come from the UN, most refugees coming from Syria are women and children, 75% of them.  When you look at migrants as a whole it is different of course, and even when you look at refugees as a whole it is, the majority of those coming from Africa are men, the Eritreans are almost only men, that is because they are escaping 20 years forced conscription in the army, if you are seeing stats for refugees as being mostly men and applied to Syrians that it is you who has seen confected stats not me.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

The stats come from the UN, most refugees coming from Syria are women and children, 75% of them.  When you look at migrants as a whole it is different of course, and even when you look at refugees as a whole it is, the majority of those coming from Africa are men, the Eritreans are almost only men, that is because they are escaping 20 years forced conscription in the army, if you are seeing stats for refugees as being mostly men and applied to Syrians that it is you who has seen confected stats not me.

When you refer to figures pertaining to refugees coming from Syria (for example), do these describe refugees registered on camps located in the ME (Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq) or on those arriving in Europe (and specifically, Sweden)? Is the distribution similar with regard to gender and age groups?

Saudi Arabia is investing in Germany in a huge way. For the building of mosques. Soon to be Sweden, the next non violent conquest. Europe is full of feel good idiots who are throwing their lifestyle, culture and religion away. By all means help refugees in the nearest safe country from where they came. Pick and choose country invaders are not refugees but illegal economic invaders. One place I am never going to visit again is the Caliphate of mainland Europe 

11 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

Just been speaking to a resident of Malmo and he stated that all the Jews and Jewish business have left the area.
Why do you think that has happened????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can read a lot into that. They are not stupid.

26 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

All refugees leaving Syria.

We do not have the data for Syrian refugees in Sweden as they do not tell us the specific nationality, of total refugees in 2015, there were a total of 162,877, of which 105,753 were children.

Shawn0000 must rely on outdated UN data. Does not state which dept of UN. I loathe the Trump but I would rely on his perversion of the truth than anything coming out of the UN. And poor Shawn cannot ask the Swedish government for accurate stats because that is "confidencial information". ie, something that may cause alarm to the general population when they realise their country has been totally sold out. I would ask Shawn to tell his kids to learn Arabic really quickly because none of these spongers will ever speak Swedish, none will respect his culture and all will out breed you six to one. Good Luck. And no, they will never defend their new found paradise either.

11 minutes ago, spiderorchid said:

Shawn0000 must rely on outdated UN data. Does not state which dept of UN. I loathe the Trump but I would rely on his perversion of the truth than anything coming out of the UN. And poor Shawn cannot ask the Swedish government for accurate stats because that is "confidencial information". ie, something that may cause alarm to the general population when they realise their country has been totally sold out. I would ask Shawn to tell his kids to learn Arabic really quickly because none of these spongers will ever speak Swedish, none will respect his culture and all will out breed you six to one. Good Luck. And no, they will never defend their new found paradise either.

Instead of telling the world what you would ask Shawn, why not just ask me directly?  Bizarre!

The UNHCR, and current data as is posted on this very thread, I did post some out of date data earlier and I was corrected with the current data, check it out, it's on here.

The Swedish government record their data the way they record it and the same way many countries do, it is about recording what is relevant, ethnicity and countries of origins not being of any real use to any one analyzing the data other than the odd neo-nazi tying to worry people into serving their agenda for them. 

If you take into account the fact that they also take a lot of the African refugees that are predominantly men, then it is clear from the Swedish stats, which are mostly children, that the claim that the majority of Syrian refugees in Sweden are men is false.

I am not sure what teaching my children Arabic will do for them, they live in Thailand, and speaking Swedish is a priority for all children entering their schools, they have a large budget for catching migrants kids up, oh, and hows your Thai coming on?

Out breed 6 to 1?  Hilarious, in the UK the average number of children is 2, in Syria it is 2.7, perhaps they will out breed me 1.35 to 1, scary stuff!  And the reality is that immigrants don't have more children on average, they just did in their countries of origin due to high mortality rates.

Not defend their paradise?  And the 600 Muslims in the British army are not fighting for Britain?  There are 30,000 in the French army, 5,896 in the US army, of course they will fight for their country, they are just normal people, you live in a bizarre fantasy spawned by utter cowardliness.

Most people entering a country legally, give their ethnic origins in order to find someone who can speak to them and for them. Most are proud of their heritage and are not embarrassed about where they came from. But mostly, they state that they will do their best to become true citizens of their new country. Nothing to do with neo nazism but I am glad that it was you that brought it up. Of course these are legal migrants who have arrived in their new countries with correct papers and security vetting. They did not just turn up and demand free food, education,housing and money handouts. To those remaining in your former belated homeland of Sweden, You should recommend they learn Arabic. They will soon need it.

As for me, I was in the army of my country a long time ago. I remember training soldiers originally from Croatia, Yugoslavia (as it was then) and Bosnia Hertz or whatever. They needed to be separated during training.  During the purges by Yugoslavia in the 80's many of these soldiers went back to their former homeland. Several are still wanted mass murderers. And don't call me a coward, I have legitimally fought for my country, to my regret trained foreign born extremists and religious fanatics. Your country and you have no idea what you are in for. And no wonder you have left your country.

I am slowly learning some Thai and Issan words. At my age it is difficult. But I try. I also work about 7 hours a day in the fields that my wife now owns. Barring a heart attack or heat stress, I will continue until I die and perhaps find nirvana. (or nerbana)as my wife says.

8 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

So many Syrians have launched a fierce insurgency against Assad, what do you see for them?  Your solution is simplistic at best, I guess you have been watching Russian news.

Imagine some foreign power arms the ethnic human rights movements like BLM in the US and sends them weapons en mass to massacre civilians then claim that those fighter are looking for democracy, that's what happened exactly in Syria.

Edited by heroKK

7 hours ago, heroKK said:

Imagine some foreign power arms the ethnic human rights movements like BLM in the US and sends them weapons en mass to massacre civilians then claim that those fighter are looking for democracy, that's what happened exactly in Syria.

No, it is not exactly what happened in Syria, the situations in the US and Syria were not comparable before all this started, to arm BLM and claim they are looking for democracy would be false as they already live in a democratic state, Syrians are not that fortunate, they live in a defacto dictatorship, the real reason the civil war started is not because they were armed, it was because their protest, their call for democracy, was met by military intervention.  If the black lives matter movement grew and turned into a call for a referendum and if that call was met by marshal law and then they were armed, your analogy would have made sense, as it was it was just biased to the point of being ludicrous.  

10 hours ago, spiderorchid said:

Most people entering a country legally, give their ethnic origins in order to find someone who can speak to them and for them. Most are proud of their heritage and are not embarrassed about where they came from. But mostly, they state that they will do their best to become true citizens of their new country. Nothing to do with neo nazism but I am glad that it was you that brought it up. Of course these are legal migrants who have arrived in their new countries with correct papers and security vetting. They did not just turn up and demand free food, education,housing and money handouts. To those remaining in your former belated homeland of Sweden, You should recommend they learn Arabic. They will soon need it.

As for me, I was in the army of my country a long time ago. I remember training soldiers originally from Croatia, Yugoslavia (as it was then) and Bosnia Hertz or whatever. They needed to be separated during training.  During the purges by Yugoslavia in the 80's many of these soldiers went back to their former homeland. Several are still wanted mass murderers. And don't call me a coward, I have legitimally fought for my country, to my regret trained foreign born extremists and religious fanatics. Your country and you have no idea what you are in for. And no wonder you have left your country.

I am slowly learning some Thai and Issan words. At my age it is difficult. But I try. I also work about 7 hours a day in the fields that my wife now owns. Barring a heart attack or heat stress, I will continue until I die and perhaps find nirvana. (or nerbana)as my wife says.

No, the migrants give their origin, it is the governments, many in Europe, who do not release these stats, as those stats are only useful for the neo-nazis, do try to follow the simple sentences I give you.

I see, it is your guilt of what those SOLDIERS did that now makes you fear those escaping wars, shameful, but no doubt you are being honest.

So you are slowly learning some of the language, and in the mean time they had to learn your language, right?  How utterly hypocritical of you to blindly assume that all people of one religion will not learn the local language but make excuses for yourself.

7 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

No, the migrants give their origin, it is the governments, many in Europe, who do not release these stats, as those stats are only useful for the neo-nazis, do try to follow the simple sentences I give you.

I see, it is your guilt of what those SOLDIERS did that now makes you fear those escaping wars, shameful, but no doubt you are being honest.

So you are slowly learning some of the language, and in the mean time they had to learn your language, right?  How utterly hypocritical of you to blindly assume that all people of one religion will not learn the local language but make excuses for yourself.

If the information regarding state of origin is "only useful for the neo-nazis" what would be the point of governments collecting it?

11 minutes ago, Morch said:

If the information regarding state of origin is "only useful for the neo-nazis" what would be the point of governments collecting it?

Releasing it would only be of use to them, I am sure there are some other uses within government.

Shawn, you have neo nazis on the brain, that is if you have one. You can call me all the names you want. Does not stop you having your head in the sand. For every terrorist attack in Europe that kills civilians, I hope you feel a sense of guilt and shame. (or would it be pride) It is you and people like you that have encouraged it. No more talk, your ignorance is apparent to all. Bye bye and sleep well.

2 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

Releasing it would only be of use to them, I am sure there are some other uses within government.

Aside from being a broad brush and apparently baseless assertion, it would also indicate a very high level of trust in government. So, to be clear, in your opinion, country of origin needs to be treated as classified information? I can imagine that being comfortable in certain political situations, no doubt.

Just now, Morch said:

Aside from being a broad brush and apparently baseless assertion, it would also indicate a very high level of trust in government. So, to be clear, in your opinion, country of origin needs to be treated as classified information? I can imagine that being comfortable in certain political situations, no doubt.

I didn't say it needs to be, I said several countries in Europe treat it this way, I believe the idea is that releasing that information only has the potential to be used for hate mongering.

6 minutes ago, spiderorchid said:

Shawn, you have neo nazis on the brain, that is if you have one. You can call me all the names you want. Does not stop you having your head in the sand. For every terrorist attack in Europe that kills civilians, I hope you feel a sense of guilt and shame. (or would it be pride) It is you and people like you that have encouraged it. No more talk, your ignorance is apparent to all. Bye bye and sleep well.

Click reply if you want to reply to someone, it's quite straightforward.

My head is not in the sand, there are refugees and terrorists, and people are people, you expect me to feel guilt for a terrorist attack in Europe yet you seek to prevent refugees from having somewhere to flee, if you got your way then you really would have something to feel guilty about, in your bigoted mind it would appear that millions of Syrians lives are not worth as much even as tens of Europeans, utterly disgusting.

This is a public forum, you do not get to accuse people of name calling who only point out your cowardliness and hypocrisy, basic facts, and then go on to do some childlike name calling (see former point regarding hypocrisy), and then end the conversation, the conversation does not end, as I said, this is a forum.

Just now, Shawn0000 said:

I didn't say it needs to be, I said several countries in Europe treat it this way, I believe the idea is that releasing that information only has the potential to be used for hate mongering.

Ah, progress of sorts - we've moved from the claims that releasing such information would be  "only useful for neo-nazis", to "only has the potential to be used for hate mongering". Less definitive, and no neo-nazis. Good. But still, no other possible uses? Let's see now - academic research, outreach projects to specific communities, and that tired old public right to know.

18 minutes ago, Morch said:

Ah, progress of sorts - we've moved from the claims that releasing such information would be  "only useful for neo-nazis", to "only has the potential to be used for hate mongering". Less definitive, and no neo-nazis. Good. But still, no other possible uses? Let's see now - academic research, outreach projects to specific communities, and that tired old public right to know.

What would that research be?  What would they be trying to achieve?  Outreach projects reach communities in need, they tend not to be specific in their reach, why would they be?  Why does the public have a right to know specifically this demographic?  They also don't know their shoe size, is that an issue for you?

43 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

What would that research be?  What would they be trying to achieve?  Outreach projects reach communities in need, they tend not to be specific in their reach, why would they be?  Why does the public have a right to know specifically this demographic?  They also don't know their shoe size, is that an issue for you?

There are several academic disciplines to which such demographic information would pertain (history, economics, international relations are obvious examples, pretty sure others exist). Outreach projects are sometimes tailored to better address specific needs and difficulties of specific communities. The public does not need to know each individual refugee/migrants/asylum seeker's country of origin - but there's no serious reason presented as to how general information related to these issues would problematic.

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

There are several academic disciplines to which such demographic information would pertain (history, economics, international relations are obvious examples, pretty sure others exist). Outreach projects are sometimes tailored to better address specific needs and difficulties of specific communities. The public does not need to know each individual refugee/migrants/asylum seeker's country of origin - but there's no serious reason presented as to how general information related to these issues would problematic.

The public does not need to know each individuals country of origin, in fact it would be potentially dangerous for them if the public knew that, and that is the point, if they record this information somewhere then it is very easy for it to become available to the wrong people by a simple breech of security.  In many countries in Europe this information, along with many other bits of information that you may consider beneficial to academics and outreach projects, are deemed to be personally identifying information, their security laws protect this information for the safety of the individual, and it is nothing specific to refugees or migrants, it is for everyone's security.

17 minutes ago, Morch said:

The public does not need to know each individual refugee/migrants/asylum seeker's country of origin

The old  "You don't need to know" attitude.

Every Swede is entitled to know which country these immigrants come from. It is the Swedes country, not some secret society.

Keeping information from the general public is the first step to dictatorship. A bit like the countries the immigrants are deserting.

4 minutes ago, Flustered said:

The old  "You don't need to know" attitude.

Every Swede is entitled to know which country these immigrants come from. It is the Swedes country, not some secret society.

Keeping information from the general public is the first step to dictatorship. A bit like the countries the immigrants are deserting.

LOL, what else are they entitled to know about each other?

2 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

The public does not need to know each individuals country of origin, in fact it would be potentially dangerous for them if the public knew that, and that is the point, if they record this information somewhere then it is very easy for it to become available to the wrong people by a simple breech of security.  In many countries in Europe this information, along with many other bits of information that you may consider beneficial to academics and outreach projects, are deemed to be personally identifying information, their security laws protect this information for the safety of the individual, and it is nothing specific to refugees or migrants, it is for everyone's security.

I never said specific individual details need to be public knowledge, quite the opposite Using this argument as to deny any information is over the top, and so are the supposed security "concerns". Unless mistaken, you have already asserted that the information does exist, with access limited to government only. Releasing general figures based on this information should not present an issue.

Allow me to doubt that, as presented above, such generalized information is not considered state secret by many European countries. You are, again, attempting to imply we are discussing access to more detailed information than that I'm referring to. Considering this information is already gathered by certain agencies (both international and local), the argument seems somewhat spacious.

It is interesting to see how arguments of "public security" can be used by either side of the political divide, when it fits. Same goes for placing limitations on access to information, or expressing trust in government.

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

I never said specific individual details need to be public knowledge, quite the opposite Using this argument as to deny any information is over the top, and so are the supposed security "concerns". Unless mistaken, you have already asserted that the information does exist, with access limited to government only. Releasing general figures based on this information should not present an issue.

Allow me to doubt that, as presented above, such generalized information is not considered state secret by many European countries. You are, again, attempting to imply we are discussing access to more detailed information than that I'm referring to. Considering this information is already gathered by certain agencies (both international and local), the argument seems somewhat spacious.

It is interesting to see how arguments of "public security" can be used by either side of the political divide, when it fits. Same goes for placing limitations on access to information, or expressing trust in government.

What is considered personally identifying information varies from country to country, in several countries in Europe, country of origin is included in this and so it is not in the public domain, it is that simple, do you want people to be able to work out who you are?  That is all it is about, protecting peoples identity, they could have an agency compile a statistic probably without compromising that security, but they haven't done, perhaps that is because it does not serve any beneficial purpose and the only people who actually want it done have an anti-immigration/Muslim agenda.

1 minute ago, Shawn0000 said:

And in your view, what do you think people have the right to know about each other?

Disregarding the deflection, I haven't got a comprehensive list, nor do I think that there can be one. Also, it is not necessarily a matter of "right to know" - it becomes so if the information is refused on flimsy grounds. In the context of the current topic and as posted above, general information (again, not exposing individual persons) regarding such things as country of origin, should not be an issue.