SWEDEN AT BREAKING POINT: Police make urgent plea for help as violent crime spirals

Jonathan Fairfield

6 minutes ago, Flustered said:

First, I can only give MY opinion, hence the I. I do not deny others their opinion and would defend the right of everyone to have an opinion. However (not you) being personal and insulting normally means that the argument is lost.

Secondly, what have I  misunderstood about Islam? Are you saying that Muslims can marry outside of their faith and integrate with other societies? Are you saying that there are Muslim countries that openly welcome other religions and faiths to live side by side with them?

I am only giving my opinion, and everyone is entitled to an opinion. I have never stated that any FM is a bigot for having a belief other than my own.

You are not giving an opinion you are stating things as facts, things which I have already corrected.  Yes, there are countries where Muslims can marry outside of their faith, Turkey being the example I gave you.  And yes, there are Muslim countries where other religions can live side by side with them, Syria was the famous example before the rise of ISIS.  Current examples are Mali and Indonesia.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

Turkey allows Muslim women to marry men of other faiths.  Malaysia is NOT the least of oppressive of Muslim countries, they have religious police!  Syria allowed other faiths the same rights as Muslims, Mali is another, and Indonesia is another, are you trying to tell us that people in Bali do not have the same rights as people in Jakarta?  Nonsense! 

What exactly is it with your lot always obsessing with Muslims, why not the Chinese, they don't integrate, they go s far as to make their own "china towns", even build their own schools, they only give jobs to their own people and only marry within their own race, why don't you share your fears of Muslims with them?

Sorry, you are 100% wrong.

Malaysia is a very oppressive country unless you are a Muslim. Spend some time reading this and this is only the tip of the iceberg. Syria has banned that well known extremist group the Jehova Witnesses. So much for equality. Similarly for Mali and Indonesia. If you are not a Muslim, you do not have the same rights.

It's almost as if you posted this so that your view could be shown to be false.

https://my.usembassy.gov/irf2015_my-081016/

The Chinese will integrate and marry into any religion or society. The Chinese are not of one faith, but many. My own wife is Chinese and a quick trip to Singapore will show you a country where the Chinese and Indian population regularly inter marry and integrate but not the Muslims who steadfastly stick to their religion. This is another topic and you are moving away from the thread on Sweden.

5 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

You are not giving an opinion you are stating things as facts, things which I have already corrected.  Yes, there are countries where Muslims can marry outside of their faith, Turkey being the example I gave you.  And yes, there are Muslim countries where other religions can live side by side with them, Syria was the famous example before the rise of ISIS.  Current examples are Mali and Indonesia.

Turkey does not allow Muslims to marry outside of the Faith. It cannot. Islam is above the State.

In Turkey there is no law against inter marriage simply because it is against the tenets of Islam.

I have already shown you that you are wrong on Syria, Mali and Indonesia and could we please start another thread or stick to Sweden. If you start another thread, I will be happy to quote you chap[ter and verse.

50 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

There is a reason they have seen the riots in Malmo, and it is not because life is also so hopeless elsewhere in Sweden, the area is seriously deprived, the rioters want equality, they want what most people in Sweden have, which is a peachy country, one of the most peachy in the EU.

Shawn, you have so seriously misunderstood the issue. I know Malmo, I worked there for a short while in the 90s when it was a great place to be.

The rioters do not want equality, they want to create an area that they can control and expand from They want all of the social benefits that are available to the Swedish people, they have no interest in integrating into the Swedish way of life.

Just look at the rest of Europe. There are areas in the UK that are 100% Islamic in that the schools are 100% Muslim pupils, there are no ethnic British, there are no churches, the local councils recognise Sharia courts who's decisions can and do affect non Muslims and these areas are rapidly expanding.

Sweden is a small country population wise and cannot afford to accept so many refugees that are from a different background. In the past, Swedish immigration has been from European Christian or non Muslim stock and integrated through marriage and by accepting local culture.

This new wave of immigrants has no interest in existing Swedish culture. they only want to create their own.

I only wish peoples eyes could be opened to the damage that is being caused and the destruction of one of Europe's most civilised countries.

What do I know about Islam? i studied it for 6 years, I have seen with my own eyes decisions made by Sharia courts that have no bearing on the case, just the feelings of the ruling Cleric. I watch the horrors of the wars in the Middle East, all in the name of Islam, brother against brother because they have different opinions on the interpretation of the Quaran and now I must watch as the wars boil over into Europe.

Am I scared of Islam? Yes I am petrified as I have no wish to see my children and grandchildren's lives slowly being taken over by a religion that is so oppressive and unyielding and accepts no other faith. Yes I am scared. All I ever wanted to do was live in peace as did the majority of the Swedish people.

Happy?

1 hour ago, Flustered said:

Sorry, you are 100% wrong.

Malaysia is a very oppressive country unless you are a Muslim. Spend some time reading this and this is only the tip of the iceberg. Syria has banned that well known extremist group the Jehova Witnesses. So much for equality. Similarly for Mali and Indonesia. If you are not a Muslim, you do not have the same rights.

It's almost as if you posted this so that your view could be shown to be false.

https://my.usembassy.gov/irf2015_my-081016/

The Chinese will integrate and marry into any religion or society. The Chinese are not of one faith, but many. My own wife is Chinese and a quick trip to Singapore will show you a country where the Chinese and Indian population regularly inter marry and integrate but not the Muslims who steadfastly stick to their religion. This is another topic and you are moving away from the thread on Sweden.

I know Malaysia is oppressive, why do you think I said it is not the least oppressive?

Syria is no longer the model of religious integration that it once was, that is why I said "allowed".

What rights do Hindus not have that Muslims have in Indonesia?  Just claiming that they do not is not "showing" anything.  And the same for Mali, you claim they have less rights without any basis of fact before going on to tell me what you have shown me, what are you on about?

Turkey does allow inter faith marriage, their own secular laws allow this.

My example of the Chinese was that in many cases they do not integrate, in my country they are worst for not integrating, they have their own parts of town for Christ sake, you couldn't be less integrated than that.  Just because some Chinese people do says nothing as some Muslims also do, in fact more than the Chinese.

50 minutes ago, Flustered said:

Shawn, you have so seriously misunderstood the issue. I know Malmo, I worked there for a short while in the 90s when it was a great place to be.

The rioters do not want equality, they want to create an area that they can control and expand from They want all of the social benefits that are available to the Swedish people, they have no interest in integrating into the Swedish way of life.

Just look at the rest of Europe. There are areas in the UK that are 100% Islamic in that the schools are 100% Muslim pupils, there are no ethnic British, there are no churches, the local councils recognise Sharia courts who's decisions can and do affect non Muslims and these areas are rapidly expanding.

Sweden is a small country population wise and cannot afford to accept so many refugees that are from a different background. In the past, Swedish immigration has been from European Christian or non Muslim stock and integrated through marriage and by accepting local culture.

This new wave of immigrants has no interest in existing Swedish culture. they only want to create their own.

I only wish peoples eyes could be opened to the damage that is being caused and the destruction of one of Europe's most civilised countries.

What do I know about Islam? i studied it for 6 years, I have seen with my own eyes decisions made by Sharia courts that have no bearing on the case, just the feelings of the ruling Cleric. I watch the horrors of the wars in the Middle East, all in the name of Islam, brother against brother because they have different opinions on the interpretation of the Quaran and now I must watch as the wars boil over into Europe.

Am I scared of Islam? Yes I am petrified as I have no wish to see my children and grandchildren's lives slowly being taken over by a religion that is so oppressive and unyielding and accepts no other faith. Yes I am scared. All I ever wanted to do was live in peace as did the majority of the Swedish people.

Happy?

Not really happy no, and that is because you are making things up.  In Malmo, the moto is "We are one", this refers to people of all races and all religions, the riots had people taking part of all races and all religions, including ethnic Swedes, they had nothing to do with trying to create anything other than getting the government to listen to the disenfranchised youth, they want equality,  But no doubt you have not been listening to what the people in Malmo have to say, instead you listen to what someone outside supposes it to be about, that's daft. 

Your fears of Islam are illogical, the people entering Europe are fleeing what was a liberal country but has been made much less so by ISIS, they are not looking to fight over different opinions on the Quran, they are escaping that madness, the wars are not spilling over into Europe, ISIS are sending people to attack Europe in the hope that it will scare us out of taking their subjects, something that is deeply embarrassing them, so please stop being a mug and playing straight into the hands of ISIS.

Turkey does not allow Muslims to marry outside of the Faith. It cannot. Islam is above the State.

In Turkey there is no law against inter marriage simply because it is against the tenets of Islam.

I have already shown you that you are wrong on Syria, Mali and Indonesia and could we please start another thread or stick to Sweden. If you start another thread, I will be happy to quote you chap[ter and verse.

Turkey does allow marriage to other faiths as the secular law allows it, you are wrong.

You have not shown anything you claim, merely falsely stated that it is not so, try to do better.

5 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

What rights do Hindus not have that Muslims have in Indonesia?  Just claiming that they do not is not "showing" anything.  And the same for Mali, you claim they have less rights without any basis of fact before going on to tell me what you have shown me, what are you on about?

Turkey does allow inter faith marriage, their own secular laws allow this.

My example of the Chinese was that in many cases they do not integrate, in my country they are worst for not integrating, they have their own parts of town for Christ sake, you couldn't be less integrated than that.  Just because some Chinese people do says nothing as some Muslims also do, in fact more than the Chinese.

It's almost too much asking you to start a new thread as this is about Sweden, but to answer your questions.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-indonesia-politics-rally-idUSKBN13G2DL

A little out of date but although the Government of Mali pays lip service to tolerance, Mali is a very unhealthy place to live if you are not a Muslim

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/may/03/mali-war-religious-faultlines

And as for Turkey, just research a bit and you will again find that this is lip service. The Quran forbids inter marriage regardless of what the Government may or may not decree.

I do not recall any Chinese terrorist attacks and the Chinese do not try to convert anyone as they  themselves follow many faiths.

Shawn, it worries me that you can think tis way. You are of course entitled to your opinions bu PLEASE, PLEASE wil you start a new thread if you fell you want to discuss religion.

This is about Sweden

3 minutes ago, Flustered said:

It's almost too much asking you to start a new thread as this is about Sweden, but to answer your questions.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-indonesia-politics-rally-idUSKBN13G2DL

A little out of date but although the Government of Mali pays lip service to tolerance, Mali is a very unhealthy place to live if you are not a Muslim

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/may/03/mali-war-religious-faultlines

And as for Turkey, just research a bit and you will again find that this is lip service. The Quran forbids inter marriage regardless of what the Government may or may not decree.

I do not recall any Chinese terrorist attacks and the Chinese do not try to convert anyone as they  themselves follow many faiths.

Shawn, it worries me that you can think tis way. You are of course entitled to your opinions bu PLEASE, PLEASE wil you start a new thread if you fell you want to discuss religion.

This is about Sweden

I  asked you what rights a Hindu doesn't have that a Muslim does and you post something about people protesting Muslims calling a Christians statements blasphemous.  What rights, do you not know what that means?

The case in Mali you have posted is about the struggle between differing factions of Islam, the question would be, what rights do the small percentage of Christians not have that the Muslims do have?

But never mind, you are clearly not capable of either understanding a simple question nor the basic research it would require you to answer it, but but you lived there, right?  LOL.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Just being friends does not necessarily mean they allow their women to be free to do as they choose ergo, that they are integrated.

Those I mentioned are from north Africa. They are too young to have families.

Girls behave like 'regular' Canadian girls.

Although many French Moroccan were responsible for violence, they traveled, were exposed to other cultures, they are 'different' from those at home in the Middle-East or Pakistan, Indonesia.

Hyper generalizing helps no-one.

Edited by AGLV0121

13 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

There is a reason they have seen the riots in Malmo, and it is not because life is also so hopeless elsewhere in Sweden, the area is seriously deprived, the rioters want equality, they want what most people in Sweden have, which is a peachy country, one of the most peachy in the EU.

I'm sure that the immigrants want what most people in Sweden have, but they think it should be given to them rather than working for it.

2 hours ago, halloween said:

I'm sure that the immigrants want what most people in Sweden have, but they think it should be given to them rather than working for it.

Sweden changed welfare regulations for refugees a while ago, so they are out of luck. If the Swedish government hasn't already done so they should distribute the info to relevant groups. Plus the Swedish government has significantly cutback on refugee intake.

A bit out of date, but IMO a good article covering the various issues at the URL below.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/02/10/the-death-of-the-most-generous-nation-on-earth-sweden-syria-refugee-europe/

4 hours ago, halloween said:

Yes, and you are sure of that how exactly?  All evidence points to immigrants working harder than locals than their children also working harder at school, I think you may be a tad jealous as immigrants do tend to out perform you, don't they?

5 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

Yes, and you are sure of that how exactly?  All evidence points to immigrants working harder than locals than their children also working harder at school, I think you may be a tad jealous as immigrants do tend to out perform you, don't they?

Voted best joke of the day.

We are talking about the problem in Malmo, SWEDEN, not generalising about how well some immigrants may perform.

In SWEDEN, this is not the case.

https://www.brugesgroup.com/images/pdfs/swedensimmigrationcrisis.pdf

The moderators have already asked everyone to stay on thread subject, why do you have a problem with this?

The Swedish authorities aren't saying anything about those rioting as far as I know, so we rely on those living in the area (and not rioting) to report.

Of course we're not going to hear from them on a Thai forum - so we're left to conjecture, as even the Swedish authorities are keeping schtum for some reason.

Of course it could just be poor Swedes that are causing the rioting and escalating crime rate in poor areas with many immigrants.

16 minutes ago, Flustered said:

Voted best joke of the day.

We are talking about the problem in Malmo, SWEDEN, not generalising about how well some immigrants may perform.

In SWEDEN, this is not the case.

https://www.brugesgroup.com/images/pdfs/swedensimmigrationcrisis.pdf

The moderators have already asked everyone to stay on thread subject, why do you have a problem with this?

Interesting, I didn't realize it was so different in Sweden, now I see from this report that Sweden's immigrants are of the lowest working in the EU, thanks for the link, and the typefaces too, they brightened up my day.

So, staying on topic, do you think that this is a fair comment regarding what we know about the work situation of immigrants in Sweden or do you think it might be a little bit of an assumption considering how immigrants have gotten along in other countries in Europe?  "they think it should be given to them rather than working for it"

6 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

Interesting, I didn't realize it was so different in Sweden, now I see from this report that Sweden's immigrants are of the lowest working in the EU, thanks for the link, and the typefaces too, they brightened up my day.

So, staying on topic, do you think that this is a fair comment regarding what we know about the work situation of immigrants in Sweden or do you think it might be a little bit of an assumption considering how immigrants have gotten along in other countries in Europe?  "they think it should be given to them rather than working for it"

I find it hard to believe that you managed to read 55 pages of a report in the time between me posting it and you replying. If you had, you would see that Sweden really has a major problem due to immigration.

Immigrants "gotten" along in other countries? You really are over the rainbow.

Meanwhile, back in Sweden, another fatal shooting in Malmo and 2 bomb threats on trains. I feel so sorry for the Swedes that they have been forced into this situation by well meaning do gooder Liberals.

Edited by Flustered

1 minute ago, Flustered said:

I find it hard to believe that you managed to read 55 pages of a report in the time between me posting it and you replying. If you had, you would see that Sweden really has a major problem due to immigration.

Immigrants "gotten" along in other countries? You really are over the rainbow.

Meanwhile, back in Sweden, another fatal shooting in Malmo and 2 bomb threats on trains. I feel so sorry for the Swedes that they have been forced into this situation by well meaning do gooder Liberals.

So you have no comment then?  I am rather good at finding the relevent information by the way, obviously I did not need to read the whole thing to find the information regarding the specific, which was levels of immigrants working in Sweden,  By getting along, I refer to the fact that a higher percentage of immigrants are in work in many  countries in Europe than their native populous, I thought that seeing as the comment I was referring to was specifically regarding work you would have been able to grasp the simple premise of the question.  Again, do you think their comment involved a fair assumption or do you think there may be other factors involved than their immigrants being apparently unusually lazy by European immigrant standards?  And talk about going off topic, the question was about immigrants not working not grenades.

4 minutes ago, Flustered said:

Yup, that about sums up the way in which you gather information about the issues in Sweden.

Not really, I was having a conversation with someone else about something specific, I have asked you a specific question which you again avoid, says everything, I know you don't like the truth.

As for the grenades, do you not think Sweden may just have brought this on themselves with their failure to make them illegal?  Hardly sends the right message, does it? 

I am sure that the figures are probably even worse for Sweden but your statement that

8 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

I refer to the fact that a higher percentage of immigrants are in work in many  countries in Europe than their native populous,

It only took a few minutes to completely disprove your statement.I am sure that Sweden is similar to the UK.

"Since 1993, the employment rate for migrants has been lower than that of UK-born individuals. In recent years, the difference between migrant and UK-born employment rates has narrowed for men, but has stayed constant among women. "

http://www.migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/characteristics-and-outcomes-of-migrants-in-the-uk-labour-market/

Why oh why can you not stick to the thread on the problems in Malmo and not the way in which you perceive immigrants? You are constantly de railing the thread. I have to put it in bold type because as you stated you do not read everything.

I will no longer respond to any post from you that is not on subject.

12 minutes ago, Flustered said:

I am sure that the figures are probably even worse for Sweden but your statement that

It only took a few minutes to completely disprove your statement.I am sure that Sweden is similar to the UK.

"Since 1993, the employment rate for migrants has been lower than that of UK-born individuals. In recent years, the difference between migrant and UK-born employment rates has narrowed for men, but has stayed constant among women. "

http://www.migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/characteristics-and-outcomes-of-migrants-in-the-uk-labour-market/

Why oh why can you not stick to the thread on the problems in Malmo and not the way in which you perceive immigrants? You are constantly de railing the thread. I have to put it in bold type because as you stated you do not read everything.

I will no longer respond to any post from you that is not on subject.

So you didn't actually read the report you posted before then?  It clearly says that immigrants are employed at a higher rate than UK born, a report made by people who are actually in the know being as they are very connected to the leading political party, instead you go off and read "migrationwatch" the consistently proven liars, pretty hilarious to be honest.  Now, go back and actually read the report on Sweden, you are making your self look like a fool with this ridiculous level of hypocrisy.

Anyway, I was responding to another poster, any reason why you are calling me out and not them?  Oh yeah, because I don't suit your anti immigration agenda like they do, so you are happy for them to stray slightly off topic but desperately seek to stifle me, how pathetic.

33 minutes ago, Flustered said:

Yup, that about sums up the way in which you gather information about the issues in Sweden.

Its impossible to know on this issue as the Swedish authorities aren't saying anything about the ethnicity of those creating serious problems!

Perhaps this is because they are Swedes and they feel embarrassed about this?

10 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

So you didn't actually read the report you posted before then?  It clearly says that immigrants are employed at a higher rate than UK born,

I know you do not bother to read entire articles but I found these (Starting with Sweden) that completely blow your claims out of the water. It only took about 2 minutes using Google, (try it). I would have posted earlier but I am busy transferring DVDs.

Sweden

http://www.thelocal.se/20160524/swedens-foreign-born-citizens-still-more-likely-to-be-unemployed

UK

Germany

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/710927/million-migrants-Germany-unemployed-Merkel-open-door-policy

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-15/merkel-meets-german-ceos-address-9997-unemployment-among-highly-unqualified-migrants

France

https://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/wp/1999/wp99124.pdf

It is little wonder that Sweden (Malmo in particular) has so many problems with immigrants. They are not conversant with local culture, they have very few skills required by the local work place, they speak different languages and of course, they have little wish to integrate in Swedish society and culture, preferring to re-create their own in the area they are living.

No one asked them to come to Sweden, this was a decision they made based on the country they originated in against the country they perceived to be a land of milk and honey. Normally in life, you have to work hard and fight for your rights, they are not handed out on a plate. Europe has a history of defending it's culture and traditions.

If Sweden looked so great to them, why did they not give up their old beliefs and ways and adopt the ones of Sweden? It was not the immigrants old ways that made Sweden so great, it was the hard working, ethnic Swedes themselves. No, far easier to move into someone else's land where the hard work has been done and simply take over. It won't work.

1 minute ago, Flustered said:

I know you do not bother to read entire articles but I found these (Starting with Sweden) that completely blow your claims out of the water. It only took about 2 minutes using Google, (try it). I would have posted earlier but I am busy transferring DVDs.

Sweden

http://www.thelocal.se/20160524/swedens-foreign-born-citizens-still-more-likely-to-be-unemployed

UK

Germany

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/710927/million-migrants-Germany-unemployed-Merkel-open-door-policy

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-15/merkel-meets-german-ceos-address-9997-unemployment-among-highly-unqualified-migrants

France

It is little wonder that Sweden (Malmo in particular) has so many problems with immigrants. They are not conversant with local culture, they have very few skills required by the local work place, they speak different languages and of course, they have little wish to integrate in Swedish society and culture, preferring to re-create their own in the area they are living.

No one asked them to come to Sweden, this was a decision they made based on the country they originated in against the country they perceived to be a land of milk and honey. Normally in life, you have to work hard and fight for your rights, they are not handed out on a plate. Europe has a history of defending it's culture and traditions.

If Sweden looked so great to them, why did they not give up their old beliefs and ways and adopt the ones of Sweden? It was not the immigrants old ways that made Sweden so great, it was the hard working, ethnic Swedes themselves. No, far easier to move into someone else's land where the hard work has been done and simply take over. It won't work.

Instead of having a go at me for not reading the whole report you posted instead of just quickly finding the relevant info, how about you read it yourself, then I may entertain you again, for the report you posted really does contradict the proven liars, Migration Observatory, or do you not want to read facts if they do not pander to your agenda?

Sweden

UK

Germany

France

I am confused. Most of your previous posts have been virulently anti-immigrant, yet the one source you quote in the list above that is credible (I do not include newspapers), supports the analysis that every study on immigration has concluded - immigration has a net benefit on a country's economy.

Page 23 of the IMF study on France:

Using recent time series methodologies, it uncovered a negative relationship between unemployment and immigration in the long term, suggesting suggesting that jobs created by additional demand from immigrant workers are more numerous than those they occupy"

Of course you may have some comments on the methodologies of statistical analysis used. Or perhaps on the definitions of various components of the formulae. If so, please share your observations so we can test the econometric analysis provided by the IMF.

But of course you won't. You throw citations around like confetti. Not bothering to read any. Just playing Google Bingo and throwing out stuff that supports your ideologically vile and inhumane stance on immigration. The only sources that end up supporting your line are the ones notorious for making stuff up or beating stuff up to increase ratings. Click bait in other words.

I have worked with IMF people on many projects. I have friends there. I have used IMF studies for many years in many countries to develop and advocate policy. Seeing them used in the way you have done is demeaning. At least you could have read the damn paper to find out what it says. Unless you are now advocating that immigration is beneficial to countries?

Well, it looks like we are all wrong.

It is the Swedes and other Europeans that are causing the trouble and not the immigrants.

The mistake we have made is not opening our doors to all and sundry so that Sweden and Europe can flourish and benefit from this wonderful influx of culture.

It would appear that we must change our culture to that of the immigrants as it is far superior. How have we in Europe lasted so long and done so well without this change in our culture. We must emulate Syria, Afghanistan, Ethiopia, Somalia and all of those other countries that have produced this advance in culture..

Come on Sweden, stop blaming the immigrants, it is you ethnic Swedes who are to blame by not changing your ways to those of the immigrants. How dare you expect them to adapt to your culture and way of life. Who are you to tell them to integrate into Swedish culture rather than the other way round.

Has no one ever considered that these countries are simply getting rid of the people they do not want and dumping them on Europe?

Yes, it is wrong. Sweden is paying the price for it. If any FM thinks that Sweden will be stronger and more prosperous from this wave of immigration, they need their heads looking at.

My great worry is, that if as we are told needs to happen, that once educated they all become like Yasmin Alibhai-Brown, a person given shelter from an evil dictator in Uganda. She repays this help and shelter by becoming a staunch, self admitted racist, who wants to be rid of all middle aged white men in the UK.

I just pray for Sweden and Europe but not with much hope.

And....unlike 2 other FMs, I do not get personal and rant because I cannot change other peoples point of view. I accept that everyone is entitled to the point of view. (I thought it had been quiet for a few days but just as in  Poltergeist 1- little girl looks in TV and says "They're Here")

On 1/29/2017 at 4:38 PM, car720 said:

It's just a thought but it seems that this is not a case of mismatched culture but of mismatched faiths.  May be time for the return of the Berserkers.

maybe time for NO faith.....the ONLY sensible option