Threatened With Rape Accusation

richardb

I don't want a girlfriend, I've never had an STD and I own a whole bookstore.

Once you learn how to handle bar girls, you rarely have bad experiences. It is only newbies, the love-starved and nuts that have all these problems.

I was broke for years, but, when I explained in Thai that I was an English teacher with no money, the girls would go with me for almost nothing and were kind and treated me like a king - despite my age and appearance.

Once they know that you aren't stupid and that you treat them nicely - in general - they are quite sweet and giving and... you can throw them out easily once you get bored! :o

So you're saying that BG's (prostitutes) go with you for almost nothing when you tell them you're broke despite you being old and unappealing visually?

You're dreaming. How much is ALMOST nothing?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go-go-girls regard themselves as show girl celebrities. They have no need for a rest room deodorizer because, according to them, their <deleted> doesn't stink......... most have Thai boyfriends and compared to Philippine girls, they can't dance anyway.

I advise the OP to choose a beer bar girl next time. :o

Go-go-girls regard themselves as show girl celebrities. They have no need for a rest room deodorizer because, according to them, their <deleted> doesn't stink......... most have Thai boyfriends and compared to Philippine girls, they can't dance anyway.

I advise the OP to choose a beer bar girl next time. :o

How true...and don't forget husbands too!

How about all you lovely guys forego the pleasures of the flesh for just one night and instead send the money to MERCY MISSION to help it in all its good work with the Street Children, in the slums, and so many other needful places?

How about all you lovely guys forego the pleasures of the flesh for just one night and instead send the money to MERCY MISSION to help it in all its good work with the Street Children, in the slums, and so many other needful places?

I'll think about it, but Best Friend Bar #5 looks pretty needful to me. The chairs are in need of repair and the beer isn't as cold as I'd like it to be. :o

In my room I had a shower and came out into the room and Koi said that she would have to go in a few hours as she was going to college.

:D:D:D

Mercy.

Perfectly possible, I heard they were introducing courses in pole dancing a while back. Should look forward to graduation day maybe some of the gogo dancers will actually exhibit some signs of life. :o

Anyway she never actually said she was studying at college, she may have been.................well..............you know...........going to........... whatever they get up to in college these days. :D

In my room I had a shower and came out into the room and Koi said that she would have to go in a few hours as she was going to college.

:D:D:D

Mercy.

Perfectly possible, I heard they were introducing courses in pole dancing a while back. Should look forward to graduation day maybe some of the gogo dancers will actually exhibit some signs of life. :D

Anyway she never actually said she was studying at college, she may have been.................well..............you know...........going to........... whatever they get up to in college these days. :bah:

It is a well documented fact that many college students moonlight as a prostitutes to pay thier way through college.

Maybe some of them moonlight as scam artisists :o

All he had to do was start talking, and i guarantee she would have ran out of that room pronto. Would have saved him some money if he learned to harness this longwinded ability :o

:D

Nice one. it is a great relief to me that my years at law school were not wasted :D

Mbai Pen Rai. Today was another day and last night was another night. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. In the hot ( this is LOS ) light of day I do look a bit of a prat. The scene in my room would have made an interesting candid camera moment! In several years of traveling to Pattaya and other places in Thailand I have never had less than a wonderful time and been treated with well ( including the ladies ) . I will have a word with the management. As one poster said if she did not want to be intimate that was not a problem ( though there was enough squeezing of my nether regions in the club to lead me to believe differently at the time ). The problem was the later threat. Seeing the management is not my priority I am on holiday. As for getting some kind of refund or compensation as has been suggested I am not interested. If offered I will ask that a donation be made to the Camillian Center ( HIV kids in Rayong ).

May I also offer a vote of thanks to the Tourist Police volunteers and medics who work at the end of walking street. Thanks for the advice.

Toodle pip all dusk descends. A beer and a game of pool awaits. Some spicy seafood will soon be sizzling and so will I if those cuties on soi 8 get hold of me. Oh yes, ATM still works. :D

Richard

All he had to do was start talking, and i guarantee she would have ran out of that room pronto. Would have saved him some money if he learned to harness this longwinded ability :D

:D

Nice one. it is a great relief to me that my years at law school were not wasted :D

Mbai Pen Rai. Today was another day and last night was another night. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. In the hot ( this is LOS ) light of day I do look a bit of a prat. The scene in my room would have made an interesting candid camera moment! In several years of traveling to Pattaya and other places in Thailand I have never had less than a wonderful time and been treated with well ( including the ladies ) . I will have a word with the management. As one poster said if she did not want to be intimate that was not a problem ( though there was enough squeezing of my nether regions in the club to lead me to believe differently at the time ). The problem was the later threat. Seeing the management is not my priority I am on holiday. As for getting some kind of refund or compensation as has been suggested I am not interested. If offered I will ask that a donation be made to the Camillian Center ( HIV kids in Rayong ).

May I also offer a vote of thanks to the Tourist Police volunteers and medics who work at the end of walking street. Thanks for the advice.

Toodle pip all dusk descends. A beer and a game of pool awaits. Some spicy seafood will soon be sizzling and so will I if those cuties on soi 8 get hold of me. Oh yes, ATM still works. :D

Richard

Thats the spirit Tricky Dickie,,Tomorrows another day !!!! :o

Once you learn how to handle bar girls, you rarely have bad experiences. It is only newbies, the love-starved and nuts that have all these problems.

I was broke for years, but, when I explained in Thai that I was an English teacher with no money, the girls would go with me for almost nothing and were kind and treated me like a king - despite my age and appearance.

Once they know that you aren't stupid and that you treat them nicely - in general - they are quite sweet and giving and... you can throw them out easily once you get bored! :D

So you're saying that BG's (prostitutes) go with you for almost nothing when you tell them you're broke despite you being old and unappealing visually?

You're dreaming. How much is ALMOST nothing?

It's not like you just tell them that you are skint and they jump in your arms and do whatever you want. You have to convince them!

They look at where you are staying and how you act and try to see if you are BSing them. Personally, I much rather pay the normal price than have to admit that I am desperate for some nooky and have no money, but at the time, I was a little younger and horny all the time.

In answer to your question, the going price at the time was 1,000 baht short-time for a pretty young girl, but - believe it , or not - I used to talk the young ladies into going for 300 baht on a regular basis. :o

if you are going to take a girl, always make it clear what you want and find out how much it's gonna cost. Some BG's will make any excuse to go home early, overcharge, change the plans, almost everything that is probably different from what you were thinking it was going to be like. Choose the girl, agreed a price/activities, timings take her home. If she changes anything previously agreed tell her the price changes with it. Seems harsh but you will avoid all the games and crap that goes with this kind of activity.

Well done for posting the issue as it makes others aware.

""""(:D@

It can take years for punters to learn all the in's and out's of BG's. The easiest way to illustrate to newbies what is going on is to mention an obvious fact. These girls are hookers doing a job. They are looking to make as much money as possible for as little work as possible....just the same as people in most other jobs.

If a punter never loses sight of the fact that he's with a hooker, he'll be in a better position to make educated decisions.

Doesn't sound like happiness all round. I really don't understand why you bother. Add STDs and HIV/AIDS to the mix and doesn't seem worth it. Get yourselves nice, steady girlfriends or stay home with a good book.

Once they know that you aren't stupid and that you treat them nicely - in general - they are quite sweet and giving and... you can throw them out easily once you get bored! :D

Dear UG, I note you write about your girls in the past tense. So now you stay home with your books and a steady gf? Good for you.

It had crossed my mind that the OP perhaps didn't treat the girl nicely and she was maybe quite right not to stay. The female intuition is very powerful.

But I don't like your statement "you can throw them out easily once you get bored". These girls are sentient beings and deserve to be treated as such.

I am sure that the majority would rather not be doing the work they do. Sheeesh, can you imagine laying on your back for all kinds to make enough money to send money back to the family?

I am talking in the past tense about not having any money. I am loaded now and am not cheap with the girls.

When I mentioned that "you can throw them out easily once you get bored", I didn't really mean anything nasty by it. I meant that it is easy on everybody to part ways when they know that you don't have a pot to p*ss in.

As far as sex workers not liking their jobs, I disagree. Some don't like the sex, some really like it a lot, but they pretty much all like the money. :o

I'll think about it, but Best Friend Bar #5 looks pretty needful to me. The chairs are in need of repair and the beer isn't as cold as I'd like it to be. :o

I'd have to agree making donations to bars is sort of charity work or is it charity work for the ladies??? :D

I'd have to agree making donations to bars is sort of charity work or is it charity work for the ladies??? :D

Buck & Brit,

It's entirely between you and your conscience whether you choose to give to the deserving charities, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

But let's not lose sight of the fact that this town - which we all love and enjoy so much - has spawned a totally evil side:

where under age mothers struggle to stay alive with destitute kids in tin shacks;

where stateless, unwanted and unloved child labour sleep on trash heaps and sort through filthy rubbish to keep their emaciated and disease ridden bodies alive;

where evil preadators buy pre teenage kids for sex, and cause unspeakable psychological damage.......

.....all this, and more going on in our midst in our beloved Pattaya.

So give if you want - don't give if you don't want - but for God's sake let's not dismiss Tammi's genuine plea by making flippant jokes about so- called charitable deeds in bars.

It's not worthy of you.

Nice one. it is a great relief to me that my years at law school were not wasted :o

Richard, after reading your original story it's hard not to be convinced that you are brand new and inexperienced with BGs. You let the girls take total control of your wallet and let them do as they please and pampered to their every whim.

These girls are looking for newbies to pull off these scams and I'm not surprised they tested you on this one.

Notwithstanding the aforementioned, if a woman starts crying rape (or suggesting it) you can get yourself in a serious bind. You got out the cheapest and easiest way. I personally would have been angry and would have refused to pay the girl, but I'm not suggesting my way is the best way.

Edited by tropo

if you are going to take a girl, always make it clear what you want and find out how much it's gonna cost. Some BG's will make any excuse to go home early, overcharge, change the plans, almost everything that is probably different from what you were thinking it was going to be like. Choose the girl, agreed a price/activities, timings take her home. If she changes anything previously agreed tell her the price changes with it. Seems harsh but you will avoid all the games and crap that goes with this kind of activity.

""""(:o@

It can take years for punters to learn all the in's and out's of BG's. The easiest way to illustrate to newbies what is going on is to mention an obvious fact. These girls are hookers doing a job. They are looking to make as much money as possible for as little work as possible....just the same as people in most other jobs.

If a punter never loses sight of the fact that he's with a hooker, he'll be in a better position to make educated decisions.

Doesn't sound like happiness all round. I really don't understand why you bother. Add STDs and HIV/AIDS to the mix and doesn't seem worth it. Get yourselves nice, steady girlfriends or stay home with a good book.

I agree 100% with the first part of your response UG however I don't go with the "you can throw them out easily once you get bored!" because that's what in many instances makes these girls the "creatures" (yes! something that has crawled out from under a rock) that they ultimately become.

They have a few bad experiences and then it is pay back time the way they look at it.

You must remember Tammi that everyone who "has the money" and is doing the "spending" has the sole right as to how he/she disburses the dosh.

If you mission is to make people feel guilty then you're way off track and are doomed to failure :o

Buck & Brit,

It's entirely between you and your conscience whether you choose to give to the deserving charities, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Only having at laff mate, we all know the serious side of Patters. As for charitable causes I do my faire bit, however if someone has to ask - I think the whole meaning of charity is lost.

Buck & Brit,

Only having at laff mate, we all know the serious side of Patters. As for charitable causes I do my faire bit, however if someone has to ask - I think the whole meaning of charity is lost.

A thousand pardons.....

For slipping in a bar joke...in response to an thinly veiled admonition ("forego the pleasures of the flesh for just one night") in the guise of charity plug...that was slipped into a rape accusation thread.

And Mobi...many of those who help out in the community do so without fanfare and without the need to crow about it in a public forum. Those who feel stongly about a particular cause or institution are perfectly free to invite others to join them in their endeavors, as evidenced by the "Mercy Mission" thread that is currently running. I doubt if you'll find " flippant jokes about so- called charitable deeds in bars" in that thread.

That's the perfect place for like minded individuals to solicit personnel and financial assistance for that particular charity...not in the middle of a rape accusation thread.

Apologies to the " One Liner Monitoring Society"...I went over my allotted word count.

""""(:o@

I agree 100% with the first part of your response UG however I don't go with the "you can throw them out easily once you get bored!" because that's what in many instances makes these girls the "creatures" (yes! something that has crawled out from under a rock) that they ultimately become.

They have a few bad experiences and then it is pay back time the way they look at it.

Again, I wasn't talking about "throwing them out" literally and, besides that, they don't want to hang out with me for long periods of time any more than I want to sit around watching Thai TV with them.

All I'm saying is that once they know that you aren't a fool and are respectful of them, it is usually easy to make an arrangement with them that makes both of you satisfied.

You must remember Tammi that everyone who "has the money" and is doing the "spending" has the sole right as to how he/she disburses the dosh.

If you mission is to make people feel guilty then you're way off track and are doomed to failure :o

I agree with you 110%. I am not trying to make anybody feel guilt. What's to feel guilty about? Just thought some of you might like to know about Mercy Mission and all the good work they do and feel inclined to give up something and send the money to help places like Mercy Mission attend to the poor, destitute, and abandonded, at this the season of giving. :D

[

I agree with you 110%. I am not trying to make anybody feel guilt. What's to feel guilty about? Just thought some of you might like to know about Mercy Mission and all the good work they do and feel inclined to give up something and send the money to help places like Mercy Mission attend to the poor, destitute, and abandonded, at this the season of giving. :o

Well said.

Brit, if charities didn't ask they would never get anything, or ver, very little. That's what charity fund raising is all about.

I really don't understand your comment "if someone has to ask, the whole meaning of charity is lost" What on earth is that supposed to mean? Do we want to debate the meaning of charity or ask for some help to stop kids from starving or even dying?

I appreciate that both of you meant no harm in your jokes, but Tammi was only trying to get a little help from folk who clearly have a bit of cash to spare.

And to answer you comment about the thread, Buck, I'm afraid there are far more people who read a "rape" thread than who read a "charity Appeal" thread - so where better to solicit a few Baht? (Sally army in pubs and all that jazz).

Believe me - I know - there are very few people who contribute to this forum who have given anything to the Mercy kids - anonomously or otherwise.

And for those who have - God bless you. :D:D

Brit, if charities didn't ask they would never get anything, or ver, very little. That's what charity fund raising is all about.

It's one thing asking, but the constant begging on the forum is annoying now.

That is the most objectionable, unbeliveably ignorant and selfish comment I have seen on this forum in a very long time.

Please point me to the constant begging.

And on behalf of all the starving, homeless and dying kids in Pattaya, may I offer their sincere apologies for having disturbed you and annoyed you.

My God, I feel sorry for anyone who knows you.

It's one thing asking, but the constant begging on the forum is annoying now.

I think that posts like this take the cake when it comes to being annoying. :o