Threatened With Rape Accusation

richardb

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

""I talked to Koi last night and this is her and Noi's details of what happened. They said the man had agreed to take them out "Bai Teeow" (out for play) and not for sex. Noi went home but then Koi decided to stay with him and go back with him to the hotel as he hadnt paid her yet.

He BF'd her and her friend...took them for drinks and whatever....why would he need to pay her when he has paid for everything already....it is not customary to pay them unless a service has been provided...most girls are happy to have a night off, have a few drinks and go home early.

Absolutely correct. Where there is no service performed no money should be exchanged.

I can't believe that anyone would fall for that. No way known would i have given her a cent.

I have taken girls on ocassion who when they came back to the room didn't want to do anything for whatever reason and so they didn't get any money.

I just called hotel security to come and kick them out.

Do yourself a favour OP and go down to soi 6 or Welkomm Inn and that 3 thousand baht you got will get you a very nice time indeed with a number of ladies.

Yes and to comply with these rules they just go to the clinic,handover 100 baht and get a checked stamp in their book without any testing.All done in 2 minutes.

Most girls do go for a proper check up....after all they dont want to die either.... :o

Potentially true. However, if they have a habit, a violent other half demanding money, or are just out of the boonies, things can slip. Better get the profession legalized and centrally medically controlled where the bar owner is too scared to loose his license if they miss their check.

Will never stop the " Beach Road " traffic, but it would give you and the girls a fighting chance in the " legal " bars.

Edited by suiging

Most girls do go for a proper check up....after all they dont want to die either.... :o

And, there's the possibility she knows her income will be curtailed temporarily if she tests positive for one of the non-lethal STDs, and that she will totally lose her income if she tests HIV+. So a check-mark in her book with no tests done works for her. Irrational by western standards, but we are not talking about Vassar graduates.

And, there's the possibility she knows her income will be curtailed temporarily if she tests positive for one of the non-lethal STDs, and that she will totally lose her income if she tests HIV+. So a check-mark in her book with no tests done works for her. Irrational by western standards, but we are not talking about Vassar graduates.

The ones I have seen have a proper statement from the clinic stating the test results....now I know these can be faked or falsely filled in....The girls who have shown me these are not druggies, crazy etc....Just your average girls who worry about not just their health but also their clients. There would be very few girls who continue to work after a positive result, most in the case of an NLSTD would go home till it was cleared up or try and find non sexual work. Many of the HIV girls go home to be with the family...although there have been cases of them revengefully attempting to spread it.

Lets not forget that these girls have to catch it from somewhere first.

Many of the HIV girls go home to be with the family...although there have been cases of them revengefully attempting to spread it.

Very true...when I arrived in my wife's home village years ago there was a girl who had maliciously set on revenge for her husband screwing around and gave her the virus, he died and so did she , but not before she infected several others in the village.

Absolutely correct. Where there is no service performed no money should be exchanged.

I can't believe that anyone would fall for that. No way known would i have given her a cent.

I have taken girls on ocassion who when they came back to the room didn't want to do anything for whatever reason and so they didn't get any money.

I just called hotel security to come and kick them out.

Do yourself a favour OP and go down to soi 6 or Welkomm Inn and that 3 thousand baht you got will get you a very nice time indeed with a number of ladies.

I have a feeling they weighed you up and their intuition told them to get out. Kick them out, indeed!

Many of the HIV girls go home to be with the family...although there have been cases of them revengefully attempting to spread it.

Very true...when I arrived in my wife's home village years ago there was a girl who had maliciously set on revenge for her husband screwing around and gave her the virus, he died and so did she , but not before she infected several others in the village.

Wasnt in the Baan Kruat area perchance was it ???...........I have heard a similar story of a girl there.

I do hope that these girls understand the danger to health in this kind of work and that Management picks up the bill for regualr testing.

Probably was a miscommunication. Communicating is soooo difficult even between husband and wife. Maybe even more so!

Tammi, that question was a bit naive....the girls are very aware of the dangers of the work they do. They are not all naive and illiterate girls from the country and even those that are naive and illiterate are looked after by the more experienced girls.

Mostly the girls arrange their own tests, there are bars that wont employ girls unless they have regular checks and a few bars do foot the bill for the girls.

Yes and to comply with these rules they just go to the clinic,handover 100 baht and get a checked stamp in their book without any testing.All done in 2 minutes.

Now, you realy think, you can buy a negative HIV Test? I read this many times in different Boards. IMHO; it's just not true. Why?

You may get a Assistant (Girls at the Desk) to do it, but not a Doctor. And it would be anyway a lot more money, every month. Yes, because they have to show a Test every months (all Go Go I know ask for that) A Doctor would risc a lot. He will not do it. You may buy from him a fake Bill for your Health Insurance, but he will most likely not fake a HIV Test. A HIV+ Girl will not just spread the Desese to Farangs, but the Farangs again will spread it to other Thai Girls. That alone would be a big no no.

Again, why should a Girl buy a Testresult? If she is testet HIV+, she just will stop working in a GoGo, change to a Place where no Test is asked for, ore start to be a Freelancer. You may think twice when you like to know a Girl closer if she is working FL in Lucifers or at Beach Road. If you want to be safe, use a Condom, every single time. And test yourself regularely. A full STD screen cost less than a Night out. And get some proper Injections against Hepatitis anyway bevor you come here.

Fake HIV+ stamps - alright the person telling me this was obviously a BG but she said she can pay less for just the stamp with no test.

I know my HIV, Hep A,B and C tests were circa 2200THB for a visa recently - how much are they at a cheaper clinic?

As for HIV+ girls NOT going with farangs that is just nonsense - many do.

I know a guy whose wife is HIV+ - when others knew about this they told her where she could ever get work if she wanted it. A certain bar was mentioned as was the tactic of going to new bar's desperate for girls - it can take them time to get around to checking.

Fortunately she does not need to work and she is well taken care of back in Europe.

I also know another girl diagnosed with HIV last Christmas - she never left the bar. I was told about this from a GF whose cousin who was there when she was told her test results.

I was asked about this as a few guys liked her and she wanted a husband to take care of her but needed to know which countries still gave visa's or even tested.

Last time I saw her she was still in Pattaya - about to get married. I asked the GF if she had told the guy and was told "She now not HIV+" - a miracle.

CHdiver - good idea about the Hep vaccine - esp the B as its rife in Thailand.

Edited by Prakanong

Fake HIV+ stamps - alright the person telling me this was obviously a BG but she said she can pay less for just the stamp with no test.

I know my HIV, Hep A,B and C tests were circa 2200THB for a visa recently - how much are they at a cheaper clinic?

I know a guy whose wife is HIV+ - when others knew about this they told her where she could ever get work if she wanted it. A certain bar was mentioned as was the tactic of going to new bar's desperate for girls - it can take them time to get around to checking.

Fortunately she does not need to work and she is well taken care of back in Europe.

I also know another girl diagnosed with HIV last Christmas - she never left the bar. I was told about this from a GF whose cousin who was there when she was told her test results.

I was asked about this as a few guys liked her and she wanted a husband to take care of her but needed to know which countries still gave visa's or even tested.

Last time I saw her she was still in Pattaya - about to get married. I asked the GF if she had told the guy and was told "She now not HIV+" - a miracle.

This is news to me that one needs to have these tests to get a visa. Visa for where?

This is a very good post and must give all you guys pause for thought, and abstinence from bar girls.

This is news to me that one needs to have these tests to get a visa. Visa for where?

This is a very good post and must give all you guys pause for thought, and abstinence from bar girls.

Employment Pass for Singapore - only supposed to need the HIV+ and TB though - others for me.

Thing is - they never asked for results (well testing again in Singapore as is common) - I only had to sign I was free from them. Lots of my colleagues had to show test results from approved Singapore Clinic.

Hetting my results for them again tomorrow after a full health screen at Raffles Hospital - part of the package and just over 3 months since my last test so a good time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cultural learnings for make benefit glorious nation of England .

I am putting all this behind me. My view is set out so are the girls. Well fresh from my new learnings of the Thai phrase "Bai Teeow" and the fact that you pay for it or else I am on the town again.

In any case I have a new Tillak. She is sooo different from all the other Thai girls I have met. Trully! As I looked up at her ( she is 6ft 1 ) I felt a tenderness I have not felt in years. Her name is Lola she was a show girl but at the moment she is working in an establishment called Jennys Star bar in walking street to pay her tuition through medical school. ( she seems quite up on medical procedures) . That we have so much i common was clear from the start. Spotting a crumpled paket of malboro lights in my top pocket Lola imediatelly informed me she is an avid smoker. ( a 20 a day girl ) So refreshing to find a girl who likes a good drag. Taking a seat I sipped my beer and Lola necked a breezer with her left hand whilst her right hand nonchelantly played with my nether regions. ( Shakiras the hips dont lie will always be our song ). Though I felt my libido rising due to her by now two handed ministrations I now know that such behaviour is mere playfullness the romantic little minx. I had to retire swiftly for a cold shower but we have an assignation at midnight. Moonlight a sea breeze romance is in the air. We are meeting beneath the forth palm tree on the right on beach road. If you are passing that way tonight I would appreciate youir gestures of support. A cry of ITS BEHINED YOU might be apprioriate.

Richard

HIV tests are required for EVERYBODY coming to Saudi Arabia. Not just bar girls. Full medical exams, including HIV tests, are required to get a visa issued. Then another full medical exam, including another HIV test, is performed upon arrival in Kingdom.

I doubt seriously if this thread will cause any great increase in abstinence. :o

Edited by chuckd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am putting all this behind me. My view is set out so are the girls. Well fresh from my new learnings of the Thai phrase "Bai Teeow" and the fact that you pay for it or else I am on the town again.

In any case I have a new Tillak. She is sooo different from all the other Thai girls I have met. Trully! As I looked up at her ( she is 6ft 1 ) I felt a tenderness I have not felt in years. Her name is Lola she was a show girl but at the moment she is working in an establishment called Jennys Star bar in walking street to pay her tuition through medical school. ( she seems quite up on medical procedures) . That we have so much i common was clear from the start. Spotting a crumpled paket of malboro lights in my top pocket Lola imediatelly informed me she is an avid smoker. ( a 20 a day girl ) So refreshing to find a girl who likes a good drag. Taking a seat I sipped my beer and Lola necked a breezer with her left hand whilst her right hand nonchelantly played with my nether regions. ( Shakiras the hips dont lie will always be our song ). Though I felt my libido rising due to her by now two handed ministrations I now know that such behaviour is mere playfullness the romantic little minx. I had to retire swiftly for a cold shower but we have an assignation at midnight. Moonlight a sea breeze romance is in the air. We are meeting beneath the forth palm tree on the right on beach road. If you are passing that way tonight I would appreciate youir gestures of support. A cry of ITS BEHINED YOU might be apprioriate.

Richard

Is this kurgen or davethailand taking the pi55 ?

HIV tests are required for EVERYBODY coming to Saudi Arabia. Not just bar girls. Full medical exams, including HIV tests, are required to get a visa issued. Then another full medical exam, including another HIV test, is performed upon arrival in Kingdom.

I doubt seriously if this thread will cause any great increase in abstinence. :o

Got to agree with your last sentence too.

Richardb.

Sorry if I sound a concerned,but.

She,s not like "other" Thai girls....over 6 feet...enjoys drag! :o

Maybe its just me so I,ll shut up

I just read the OPs again post and it is me after all.

He is a wierdo

Edited by soihok

In any case I have a new Tillak. She is sooo different from all the other Thai girls I have met. Trully! As I looked up at her ( she is 6ft 1 ) I felt a tenderness I have not felt in years. Her name is Lola she was a show girl but at the moment she is working in an establishment called Jennys Star bar in walking street to pay her tuition through medical school. ( she seems quite up on medical procedures) .

Richard

Did you ask Koi to clean her backside especialy good? :o Then I understand that she didn't want to be with you. But after you found a new Tilak at JSB, your Dream will come true. Don't start a fight with your new Tilak, it may be stronger than you. But you will be safe, it will not accuse you that you tried to rape it, but it may rape you. Hope you enjoy. :D:D:D

I would say that the OP, richardb, is taking the pi55. If he's not, he is sooo green and I hope I never have to share space with him and his 6' teerak in a restaurant where the 6 footer is pawing him. How I hate that! Why can't they behave themselves in public places like the rest of us?!!

I would say that the OP, richardb, is taking the pi55. If he's not, he is sooo green and I hope I never have to share space with him and his 6' teerak in a restaurant where the 6 footer is pawing him. How I hate that! Why can't they behave themselves in public places like the rest of us?!!

Hmmm guess you don't get out much....happens pretty much all over the world. People pawing and snogging each other. :o

I'm quite pleased that the OB has relaxed and got his sense of humor back after you and others nicked his thread...

Of course your points are valid and important, just not relevant to this here thread. Maybe you'd like to start your own thread?

Richard

:o:D good one richard

Richard

It'a a pantomime with a couple of Fairies!

Who wants to read this kind of trash? Moderator should close down this rubbish

And I still think they should all keep the "ministrations", 2 handed or otherwise to the privacy of their own homes, and not ruin the ambience of my good restaurant meals.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if it's allready writen somewhere here, so I copy this from another board. Very interesting outcome. I personaly hope RichardB gets banned from TV. We don't need Members like him. :o

The manager of Angelwitch Bangkok advised me by PM on another board that the guy who accused the Angelwitch Pattaya girl of crying rape has admitted that this was not the case. In fairness to AW and the girl, this needed to be posted in the same forum where the accusation was posted. The following is what Dave allowed me to post.

This incident has come to a conclusion, as the farang in question admitted he was wrong. Please state that "Dave The Rave" says in his 20 years experience of Thailand, that Bargirls are easy targets and sometimes do get very unfair criticisism. Ironically, it is never the fault of the farang in many tiny minds, but always the fault of the Thai person. On many occasions I have witnessed farangs being way out of order, but being so drunk or "high" they are never wrong. No wonder some of these farang men are so lonely, they must be hated by Western women.

In conclusion, if I were this individual I would be ashaimed to look into the mirror after the false accusations that this man made against an innocent Thai woman. THREE WORDS - "Get A Life!"

I don't know if it's allready writen somewhere here, so I copy this from another board. Very interesting outcome. I personaly hope RichardB gets banned from TV. We don't need Members like him. :o
The manager of Angelwitch Bangkok advised me by PM on another board that the guy who accused the Angelwitch Pattaya girl of crying rape has admitted that this was not the case. In fairness to AW and the girl, this needed to be posted in the same forum where the accusation was posted. The following is what Dave allowed me to post.

This incident has come to a conclusion, as the farang in question admitted he was wrong. Please state that "Dave The Rave" says in his 20 years experience of Thailand, that Bargirls are easy targets and sometimes do get very unfair criticisism. Ironically, it is never the fault of the farang in many tiny minds, but always the fault of the Thai person. On many occasions I have witnessed farangs being way out of order, but being so drunk or "high" they are never wrong. No wonder some of these farang men are so lonely, they must be hated by Western women.

In conclusion, if I were this individual I would be ashaimed to look into the mirror after the false accusations that this man made against an innocent Thai woman. THREE WORDS - "Get A Life!"

So which board was that on ???

I am not in the habit of making false accusations.

Richard