Capabable Dentist

Neilcnx

I live in Yasothon and my pickings are slim. There's also the problem of one doctor's hesitancy to recommend another by name for ethical reasons. Can anyone recommend a dentist with whom they had a satisfactory experience... by that I mean capable of crowns, bridges, and normal repair of caries. And of course, does not have a 2 tiered pricing system.

Very anxious to find one because my long-term deferred maintenance has finally caught up with me.

I've used a guy in Ubon several times who is very good, on the road between Tesco Lotus and the Polytechnic. Youngish guy who speaks reasonable English. He's done crowns and repairs for me that I've been very happy with. He also said to me "I charge you same price as Thai people, not more".

I can ask my wife the address if you are interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for my late reply. I've been dealing with skin cancer surgery and skin graft. Thanks for your advice. I'm not familiar with Ubon having only been there a few times when flying from Bkk and waiting to be picked up. I did have a great massage at a place where all the girls are trained at What Po.

Having said that, I you can find a phone number lying around, it would probably be more useful.

Do NOT go to the guy at Ubonrak Hospital. Had a horrible experience last month. When I got in he was playing online gambling on his iPad and made me wait a minute in the chair for his game to finish. Then it was like a construction worker going to town on my teeth.