National police chief Chakthip orders probing into photo of Xaysana and immigration police

webfact

Kingpin Connection: Pics of Thai police chillin’ with alleged Laos drug kingpin circulate online

By Coconuts Bangkok

kingpin_0.jpg

One of the circulating photos that shows Keopimpha, left, with officers. Photo: Headshot News.

An investigation has been launched into the connection between Thai police officers and alleged Laos drug kingpin Xaysana Keopimpha after several photographs of the officers seemingly hanging out with Keopimpha surfaced online.

The detained suspect, taken into custody two weeks ago at Suvarnabhumi Airport, may also have ties to Thai celebrities.

The pics were posted from the social media account of a user in Laos and show Keopimpha with both local and immigration police officers in Loei province, reported Thai PBS.

Full Story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2017/02/06/kingpin-connection-pics-thai-police-chillin-alleged-laos-drug-kingpin-circulate-online

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-2-6

Common guys. Pee kingpin crossed the border. Gave away a few counterfeited bottles of black label and chinese cigarettes. A tip. Then a pic. It's no big deal. Years ago i crossed some remote lao border and the guys there tought i looked like Beckham  (lol) and they asked for a pic with me !!! TIT. 

2 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Kingpin Connection: Pics of Thai police chillin’ with alleged Laos drug kingpin circulate online

By Coconuts Bangkok

kingpin_0.jpg

One of the circulating photos that shows Keopimpha, left, with officers. Photo: Headshot News.

An investigation has been launched into the connection between Thai police officers and alleged Laos drug kingpin Xaysana Keopimpha after several photographs of the officers seemingly hanging out with Keopimpha surfaced online.

The detained suspect, taken into custody two weeks ago at Suvarnabhumi Airport, may also have ties to Thai celebrities.

The pics were posted from the social media account of a user in Laos and show Keopimpha with both local and immigration police officers in Loei province, reported Thai PBS.

Full Story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2017/02/06/kingpin-connection-pics-thai-police-chillin-alleged-laos-drug-kingpin-circulate-online

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-2-6

Why are their faces hidden, are they now criminals .

1 minute ago, oldsailor35 said:

1 minute ago, oldsailor35 said:

Can't see their faces, so are the Thai cops the ones with the fat guts ?

11 hours ago, Brer Fox said:

This investigation will go nowhere. Just like the enquiry into Bangkok City police chief Sanit Mahathavorn who collects monthly 50,000 baht envelopes from Thai Beverage. Entitlement money from alcohol or drugs it doesn't matter; it is still money.

I am also concerned about the $40,000 US dollars a MONTH he supposedly earns on top of the beer money. I am sure that is more than the president of the US makes. Can you imagine all high level generals in this pay bracket?? Astounding. 

Edited by elgordo38

Pol Gen Chakthip said he has not yet seen the photographs but has ordered the probe into the relationship between these officers and the alleged drug kingpin.

You could say it was a "cosy relationship" he gets to come & go, no questions asked.. officers get a reward via a brown envelope!!
Nothing unusual in Thailand, just another day & business as usual!

Isn't it a little bit like the cop that did the ATM machine he was on cctv but now it has been perhaps a month or so and no more info on how about they went about the case. Perhaps this cop was trying to give a helping hand to the ATM tech who knows and so having a pic taken with a well known individual full of money to disperse nothing wrong with that one.

Perhaps high up officers will be driving hot cars in the future.

11 hours ago, ThaidaGwaii said:

It seem normal in Thailand that organized crime has somehow, a deep relation with the police.  I'm sure most of Thai people would agree that there is quite a high level of corruption in the police.

Well, at least one half of the relationship is organised.

On 2/6/2017 at 6:22 PM, snoop1130 said:

By Coconuts Bangkok

kingpin_0.jpg

I would not want to sound alarming....

But I think the Kingpin is  pointing..... :cheesy: :cheesy: :clap2: