Chiang Mai cops check sexy noodle shop for shady services

webfact

Cops check sexy noodle shop for shady services

By Coconuts Bangkok 

noodles4_0_0.jpg

Kathawut Chumjai, owner of Drunken Noodles, seems to enjoy the company of his waitresses. Photo: Drunken Noodles/ Facebook

CHIANG MAI: -- Police paid a visit to a noodle shop in Chiang Mai known for its sexy waitresses on Wednesday to see whether it was offering more than cute eating companions.

The shop, Drunken Noodles, has drawn media attention for hiring “pretties”, or promotional models, to serve noodles and entertain customers.

According to Sanook, the police were concerned that the pretties in skimpy outfits may have been offering services other than giggling and smiling while customers slurp noodles. The police claim that since the noodle shop also sells booze, they will have visit the restaurant every day, as they do other bars.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2017/02/10/cops-check-sexy-noodle-shop-shady-services

Source: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2017/02/10/cops-check-sexy-noodle-shop-shady-services

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-02-10

I'm always mesmerised, and unable to take my eyes off, the various bits of cosmetic surgery on display in Thai "soaps", but that chin beats anything I have seen on the telly.

Absolutely "outstanding".

I've not seen anything like that since my last stroll down Walking Street.

First time ive seen a bottle of red wine on a table at a noodle shop

Oh dangit love--seems ive forgotten the corkscrew--dont worry

teerak its a screw off cap....can u order me a Suuu--paaa-ey coolaah (spy)

The oakiness of the wine and soft undertones bring out the nam plaa!!!

Cheers Darling..oh   waitress our candle seems to have gone out

and i dripped a bit of merlot on the linen tablecloth..kor thod krup! :wai:

9 hours ago, Enoon said:

I'm always mesmerised, and unable to take my eyes off, the various bits of cosmetic surgery on display in Thai "soaps", but that chin beats anything I have seen on the telly.

They showed on television a few months ago, the surgical procedure of how they place the implant in the chin. The surgeon pounds it in place with a hammer while the limp head bounces around even as a surgical assistant holds it steady. The recovery must be incredibly painful. Every Thai woman and transvestite I've ever seen who had this done (and there are many) , looks ridiculous IMO.

19 hours ago, Enoon said:

Which one?

12 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

First time ive seen a bottle of red wine on a table at a noodle shop

Oh dangit love--seems ive forgotten the corkscrew--dont worry

teerak its a screw off cap....can u order me a Suuu--paaa-ey coolaah (spy)

The oakiness of the wine and soft undertones bring out the nam plaa!!!

Cheers Darling..oh   waitress our candle seems to have gone out

and i dripped a bit of merlot on the linen tablecloth..kor thod krup! :wai:

Don't give up your day job

Only in Thailand can you convert a case of police harassment (they will have to visit the noodle shop EVERY DAY) into a fun story that gets into the media and ..... promotes the hell out of a silly idea of getting "pretties" to serve noodles. Hmmmm

OK where is this place?  I will check it out tomorrow.  This city is boring enough as it is , finally something interesting. 

Edited by balo

5 hours ago, ChesneyHawkes said:

The guy looks like he's sitting with a pair of Jimmy Hill's (for those who don't know who he is google it and you'll see the resemblance)

I knew Jimmy.  went to school with his son.  I can tell you that they don't look like him. But the ball control could be about the same.

On 2/10/2017 at 3:24 PM, webfact said:

The police claim that since the noodle shop also sells booze, they will have visit the restaurant every day

Going to offset the expenses incurred by daily visits, against the RTP support fund, no doubt. One wonders what else they do, by way of proper policing, in between their daily visits to all the outlets involved.