U.S. elections official asks Trump for evidence of voter fraud

rooster59

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

Proven cases of voter fraud. It happens. More than the liberal media admit. Case closed 

http://thf-legal.s3.amazonaws.com/VoterFraudCases.pdf

Did you actually look at it?  I didn't bother with the whole thing but I did see that there are 474 cases.  The earliest case I saw was dated 1994.  So that means that over a period of at least 22 years and with hundreds of millions of votes cast, there was a tiny fraction of 1 percent of cases of voter fraud. I can't compute the exact number and the reason is that this ridiculous document makes no attempt to quantify or classify these numbers and so put them into any kind of perspective. Which is not surprising, because if it did, the insignificance of what it cites would be clear. 

37 minutes ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

Proven cases of voter fraud. It happens. More than the liberal media admit. Case closed 

http://thf-legal.s3.amazonaws.com/VoterFraudCases.pdf

The "liberal" media admits it happens.  But not in the millions like Trump claims.  Luckily, they've called him out on that lie.  And your link proves it.

2 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

Did you actually look at it?  I didn't bother with the whole thing but I did see that there are 474 cases.  The earliest case I saw was dated 1994.  So that means that over a period of at least 22 years and with hundreds of millions of votes cast, there was a tiny fraction of 1 percent of cases of voter fraud. I can't compute the exact number and the reason is that this ridiculous document makes no attempt to quantify or classify these numbers and so put them into any kind of perspective. Which is not surprising, because if it did, the insignificance of what it cites would be clear. 

These are found and convicted cases during period of media coverup. Tip of iceberg 

Trump will expose Democrates for frauds they are.  Stake through their hearts 

21 minutes ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

These are found and convicted cases during period of media coverup. Tip of iceberg 

So the reason that no one knows how many convictions there are is because of a media coverrup? You mean conservatives are so gormless that they don't even know how to go to various law enforcement agencies to get the figures but instead are relying on liberal leftie journalists for the info?

Does that iceberg consist of the 3-5 million illegals that Trump claimed voted unanimously for Clinton? And those tens of thousands of voters bused in from Massachusetts to vote for Clinton?

As for Trump, right now I think he's too busy exposing himself for the fraud that he is to go after the Democrats.  

2 hours ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

The media covered up nothing.  Trolling to say otherwise.

On 2/12/2017 at 6:42 PM, mtls2005 said:

Voting is regulated by the states,

Administered perhaps, but busing people across state lines - which is the basis of this "story" -  to commit felonies is just the sort of vast left-wing criminal conspiracy/activity that the DoJ/AG are empowered to look into.

But other than a few nut-jobs most responsible people across the  political spectrum seem to think these "claims" are the delusional rantings of someone who apparently still doesn't seem to understand that he "won".

Maybe his family or Steve Bannon can talk him down on this subject? 

The busing stories have all been proven to be false.  Easy to research this and find out.

http://www.snopes.com/van-full-of-illegals-shows-up-to-vote-clinton-at-six-polling-places/

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/feb/12/stephen-miller/white-house-senior-adviser-repeats-baseless-claim-/

Love your 3rd sentence! LOL

Interesting that Ivanka seems to be the one responsible for his toned down speech the other day.  I doubt Bannon would want that. Sadly...

On 3/2/2017 at 2:27 PM, funandsuninbangkok said:

Sorry, but your assertion of "coverup" is laughable. 474 cases in 22 years, spread out over more than 113,000 polling places in all 50 states. Let's see, 22 into 474 is 21.5 cases per year out of tens of millions of votes cast, carry the 7...that's a grand total average of .019% voter fraud per polling place per election...less than two one-hundredths of a percentage point. Yeah, the conspiracy here is mammoth. Better set up a new government agency to root out this overwhelming threat to democracy. And obviously, the media is behind all of this, doing all they can to avoid reporting on this vast conspiracy. Meanwhile, Trump and his merry band of incompetent traitors are actually trying to bring down the American experiment in democracy, but that's not worth looking into. Got it.