White House official attacks court after legal setbacks on immigration

webfact

4 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

50 odd Americans got killed in one incident by a Muslim in Florida not so long ago. Why is that not on your list?

Might be included in "Being shot by another American."

The shooter Mateen was born in New York of Afghanistan parents and became American by birth. So the question is why isn't New York, Florida and Afghanistan on Trump's travel ban? Trump's travel ban intentions start to get ridiculous when one starts looking at FACTS.

9 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

It seems totally ridiculous that Trump is not being allowed to do the things that his promises to perform were the ones that got him into the White House ! Never in the history of American politics has an incoming president had to put up with so much bulls**t, especially from the outgoing poor loser. Sad !

Dam that America follows it's on Constitution.

President Trump will continue to have his in house troubles, but soon he gets to speak with Canada's Prime Minister. I hope he makes the PM squirm by asking him what his view really is on the Ft. McMurray oilsands projects. The Mister Green PM has said that it has to look at being shut down in the future.  I hope that Trump also asks him what his view of bringing in refugees into Canada who are not completely vetted first.  Canada could prove to be the next dumping grounds for refugees as there are some coming into Canada illegally from the USA, into Manitoba for example. Some scum suckling smugglers are dropping them near the border and they are getting across.  The USA should have to take these people back, as Canada does not need any more on its welfare system.

Geezer

3 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

.  Canada could prove to be the next dumping grounds for refugees

No ban on Syrian refugees who successfully pass through Canada's Refugee Program.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/canadas-refugee-program-draws-praise-around-the-globe/article27742254/

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/canada.asp

16 hours ago, reenatinnakor said:

It is on the list.... Under American killing other Americans. Do your research properly. Plus it was a hate crime, CIA found no links to ISIS.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Research, are you serious! it was on the front page of every newspaper in the world, how can any research be more thorough than that.

It was a hate crime right enough, a crime in which a hate filled Muslim killed 50 gay people. Most of us in the real world would call that a terrorist attack. If that beast's family had not been admitted to the US in the first place those people would still be alive and their loved ones would not have had to suffer the anguish he put them through.

"The 9th Circuit has a long history of being overturned and the 9th Circuit has a long history of overreaching," he said on the Fox news show. "This is a judicial usurpation of power."

Wow. Usurpation. That is a really big word coming from a spokesperson of this administration. He sounds intelligent. He seems to study his thesaurus. Impressive.

Trump loves a war. He loves a battle. He would not be happy if things were going smoothly. That is his style. His MO. He could have created this order, and allowed people who had already gone through extreme vetting (which has been in place since 9/11) received visas, and also holders of green cards, the entry they deserved, and there would have been far less heat. But, typical of this man and his style, he stepped over the line, into extremism, and he is feeling the heat for it. Good. I love it. He deserves the heat. He is a clown. It is hard to take this man seriously. Someone needs to remove that twitter device from his hands, before he starts a major war.  

Edited by spidermike007

Research, are you serious! it was on the front page of every newspaper in the world, how can any research be more thorough than that.

It was a hate crime right enough, a crime in which a hate filled Muslim killed 50 gay people. Most of us in the real world would call that a terrorist attack. If that beast's family had not been admitted to the US in the first place those people would still be alive and their loved ones would not have had to suffer the anguish he put them through.

He was hate filled regardless of being a Muslim, what's his religion got to do with anything? Tim McVeigh was hate filled regardless of being a Christian. Religion has nothing to do with it.

You're justifying a travel ban 40 years after an event happened. Why not ban all Koreans from traveling there then the Virginia Tech shooting wouldn't have taken place.

All the rights secured to the citizens under the constitution are worth notning, and a mere bubble, except what is guaranteed to them by an independent judiciary. Andrew Jackson, July 5th, 1822. Trump is now challenging one of his supposed heroes, but defying multiple judges and multiple courts, because he does not like their interpretation. and stephen miller is saying the powers of the president are very substantial, and will not be questioned. Sounds like something the Kremlin or Erdogan would say.

Thankfully, the judges do not take orders from either miller or trump.

I am fairly certain that this will be the one and only time the Trump White House let's this Goebbels-like "spokesman" appear on TV.

SNL will absolutely roast him alive, assuming they can find a female cast member or guest to play him.

He said the dumbest sh*t I've ever heard since Sarah Palin last opened her mama bear-jaw.

I found Stephen Miller's interview to be the most disturbing thing so far. The full speech is even more disturbing He's basically saying that the president doesn't need to obey the judicial branch and then goes on to talk about the military might. This is a play straight out of the dictator's handbook. And shortly after he gave the speech Trump praised him for it.

Edited by jcsmith

7 minutes ago, jcsmith said:

I found Stephen Miller's interview to be the most disturbing thing so far. The full speech is even more disturbing He's basically saying that the president doesn't need to obey the judicial branch and then goes on to talk about the military might. This is a play straight out of the dictator's handbook. And shortly after he gave the speech Trump praised him for it.

This is worth a watch.  Unreal people still support Trump.

2 hours ago, jcsmith said:

Interestingly someone that worked with Bannon for 20 years said that he was obsessed with war and that his bible was 'The Art of War', by Sun Tzu. All that is happening right now in terms of wearing down an adversary/enemy is the type of campaign Sun Tsu would use so that wars can be won without a need for a sword strike. The problem is that the adversary/enemy being targeted is the American people. Bannon and Trump actually have people believing every lie they make. You need look no further than their apologists on this very forum.

Worth adding as well is that the individual that was interviewed said that Steve Bannon now is unrecognisable from Steve Bannon 20 years ago.

Edited by Andaman Al

On 2/14/2017 at 5:06 AM, reenatinnakor said:

He was hate filled regardless of being a Muslim, what's his religion got to do with anything? Tim McVeigh was hate filled regardless of being a Christian. Religion has nothing to do with it.

You're justifying a travel ban 40 years after an event happened. Why not ban all Koreans from traveling there then the Virginia Tech shooting wouldn't have taken place.

McVeigh was a born and bred American. That does not justify admitting potential terrorists to come and live among the population by way of immigration. Immigration and immigrants usually bring mayhem with them. Look at Europe through social media, MSM covers it up.

1 minute ago, yogi100 said:

McVeigh was a born and bred American. That does not justify admitting potential terrorists to come and live among the population by way of immigration. Immigration and immigrants usually bring mayhem with them. Look at Europe through social media, MSM covers it up.

Europe is not the USA. Most terrorist in the USA have been Right Wing, wing nuts. 

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Europe is not the USA. Most terrorist in the USA have been Right Wing, wing nuts. 

Well you should allow more Muslims into the country to even things up a bit, they can buy their AK47s when they arrive. Islamic terrorist have killed many more Europeans that right wing nut jobs have even if you include Breivik in the equation. You've not given old Abdul a chance to show you what he can really do yet. The USA is meant to be the land of opportunity is it not?

The liberals should put pressure on the government for more immigration.

Insist on an open door immigration policy so that the right wing nut jobs don't get things all their own way. Or are American liberals too  'racist' to let their voices be heard.

Just now, yogi100 said:

Well you should allow more Muslims into the country to even things up a bit, they can buy their AK47s when they arrive. Islamic terrorist have killed many more Europeans that right wing nut jobs have even if you include Breivik in the equation. You've not given old Abdul a chance to show you what he can really do yet. The USA is meant to be the land of opportunity is it not?

The liberals should put pressure on the government for more immigration.

Insist on an open door immigration policy so that the right wing nut jobs don't get things all their own way. Or are American liberals too  'racist' to let their voices be heard.

BS name calling is for true losers. Keep up your attacks as your credibility is not going well.

5 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

BS name calling is for true losers. Keep up your attacks as your credibility is not going well.

What is 'BS name calling'!

You were the one who first referred to right wing nut jobs, not me!

Edited by yogi100

26 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

are American liberals too  'racist'

I am sorry, I did not intend to offend your sensibilities.

The word 'racist' is only an insult when directed at those who object to immigration and those who think that their race is better than others and that's only if they care about being insulted. I was being sardonic, but you know that anyway, That's why I used inverted commas.

I take it you're a liberal and lean to the left so how could you be a racist. But it's an over used word that no longer has much meaning. It was used to stifle any objection to immigration. It no longer serves that purpose.

I did not call anyone a racist, I questioned whether or not certain people were considered 'racist'.

Edited by yogi100

24 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Is the term 'true loser' an insult or does it refer to someone who has mislaid something. It's a term that is not used much in the UK where I come from. Your clarification of its actual meaning would be much appreciated.