Old Englishman caught with his pants down as district-chief comes knocking on short time room door

webfact

9 minutes ago, DJVillain said:

Doesn't stop him being a letcherous, balding old pervert though does it?
He is in his 60s, the woman obviously much younger than him...

Im sure you wouldnt be happy if it was your daughter...

Do you know what your daughter gets up too....?

(If you have one)

And what will you be doing in your 60's, do you know....?

(Perhaps you are in your 60's and the hormones have departed)...

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, transam said:

Do you know what your daughter gets up too....?

(If you have one)

And what will you be doing in your 60's, do you know....?

(Perhaps you are in your 60's and the hormones have departed)...

I don't have a daughter, so yes, I do know what she gets up to... Nothing

And I can't see that far into the future, so I'll just pass judgement on what I see now...
If that old codger was my father and I found out he was doing that, I'd kick seven shades of shit out of him...

2 minutes ago, DJVillain said:

I don't have a daughter, so yes, I do know what she gets up to... Nothing

And I can't see that far into the future, so I'll just pass judgement on what I see now...
If that old codger was my father and I found out he was doing that, I'd kick seven shades of shit out of him...

Load of tosh..........

facepalm.gif

3 minutes ago, SaintLouisBlues said:

There goes your inheritance

Severely doubt that mate.
My old man has too much self respect and respect for my mother and his kids and grandkids to spend their inheritance on getting his end away with girls a fraction of his age...

10 minutes ago, DJVillain said:

Severely doubt that mate.
My old man has too much self respect and respect for my mother and his kids and grandkids to spend their inheritance on getting his end away with girls a fraction of his age...

As far as you know. I once mentored the son of the chief executive of my company, supposedly an upright family man who respected his wife and kids ... and had had practically every woman in the company at one time or another. It was a somewhat difficult assignment in some regards as the family had no idea and the son in fact was a bit of a prude. Somewhat like yourself.

So now physical afflictions comes into YOUR equation....Good grief chap....Bet you are tea total too.............

Im not tea-total whatsoever

Im comparing my father with this son of the chief exec that SaintLouisBlues was talking about with his 'as far as you know' statement...

People on this forum are incredibly touchy as soon as the term 'Dirty old man' gets used aren't they?
:smile::smile::smile:

Edited by DJVillain

8 hours ago, DJVillain said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Yes, of course thats why she is with the letcherous, balding old pervert who is sleeping with a girl young enough to be his granddaughter...
Because he is a 'handsum man'...
You're a hoot mate :D

Take it easy boy.
I recommend, you go visit a zoo.
There you should observe for one day the behavior of red ass monkeys.
The old silver alpha backs dominate the monkey pack.
All young female monkeys belong to their harem, until he falls in a power fight.
And in the human world this power corresponds to the possession of money.
And  many older men have a lot of money, because of their previous working life.
If you have earned enough money, you can choose usually from a huge number of possible  copulating partners.
I can understand your frustration, but that is nature.
Think you must just wait for your turn.

7 minutes ago, DJVillain said:

Im comparing my father with this son of the chief exec that SaintLouisBlues was talking about with his 'as far as you know' statement...

People on this forum are incredibly touchy as soon as the term 'Dirty old man' gets used aren't they?

Well I am older than the guy the story is about, and it may come as surprise to you to know that Mrs.Trans and I still like to fool around..Why is that, because I/we can and desire...But you seem to have a problem with older folk "getting it on"....

I think you have a problem....

2 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

Take it easy boy.
I recommend, you go visit a zoo.
There you should observe for one day the behavior of red ass monkeys.
The old silver alpha backs dominate the monkey pack.
All young female monkeys belong to their harem, until he falls in a power fight.
And in the human world this power corresponds to the possession of money.
And  many older men have a lot of money, because of their previous working life.
If you have earned enough money, you can choose usually from a huge number of possible  copulating partners.
I can understand your frustration, but that is nature.
Think you must just wait for your turn.

Oh I see...

Remarkable how the colour of the ass of the monkeys has evolved to match the colour of the face of the man in the article, and how his tail has now gone between his legs instead of being used as an extra limb...

1 minute ago, transam said:

Well I am older than the guy the story is about, and it may come as surprise to you to know that Mrs.Trans and I still like to fool around..Why is that, because I/we can and desire...But you seem to have a problem with older folk "getting it on"....

I think you have a problem....

Where did I say I have a problem with older folk 'getting it on'?

13 minutes ago, DJVillain said:

DJ, "People on this forum are incredibly touchy as soon as the term 'Dirty old man' gets used aren't they?"

It's not the term, it's more the thoughtlessly prudish attitude it suggests...

2 minutes ago, DJVillain said:

Oh I see...

Remarkable how the colour of the ass of the monkeys has evolved to match the colour of the face of the man in the article, and how his tail has now gone between his legs instead of being used as an extra limb...

Have you ever had sex with a woman?
If so, was it fun?
We are talking about commercial sex and not about love.
If you are a follower of the monogamous, lifelong, sworn bible marriage, that is ok.
Then you should condemn any commercial sex, regardless of age.
But you're pissed off, that older men have commercial sex with younger women.
Then why is the sex, which is known to all of us as a lot of fun, done by old men dirty, and done by younger men not?

1 minute ago, tomacht8 said:

Have you ever had sex with a woman?
If so, was it fun?
We are talking about commercial sex and not about love.
If you are a follower of the monogamous, lifelong, sworn bible marriage, that is ok.
Then you should condemn any commercial sex, regardless of age.
But you're pissed off, that older men have commercial sex with younger women.
Then why is the sex, which is known to all of us as a lot of fun, done by old men dirty, and done by younger men not?

Im not pissed off... Im having a whale of a time :D

On Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 3:50 AM, Thailand said:

According to the report he was only sleeping with the go go dancer, don"t see a problem.  1507219.GIF

True. And she really loves him. Maakmaak. Him handsome. Him good man. Him...papaaaaaaaaa.

So YOU know how old Mrs.Trans is.............?

No... but considering you referred to yourself as 'older folk' and you used the words 'that Mrs.Trans and I still like to fool around' could be construed that you and your wife: 1) have married for quite some time, 2) are both what you consider 'older folk' or 3) both 1+2.

1 minute ago, DJVillain said:

No... but considering you referred to yourself as 'older folk' and you used the words 'that Mrs.Trans and I still like to fool around' could be construed that you and your wife: 1) have married for quite some time, 2) are both what you consider 'older folk' or 3) both 1+2.

Think you are now waffling......

On 14/02/2017 at 11:45 AM, pegman said:

They chased away the foreign investment. Then they chased away the tourists. Now time to chase away the expats.

"They chased away the foreign investment."

No, they didn't, foreign investment in Thailand is increasing.

"Then they chased away the tourists."  

No, they didn't, tourist numbers are up again.

"Now time to chase away the expats."

They won't be doing that either.

1 hour ago, DJVillain said:

I think you are being extremely disrespectful to talk about beating your father, even if you are just trying to sound "tough".

56 minutes ago, DJVillain said:

You have no idea what your father does or does not do. I can't imagine that he shares his sexual fantasies and secrets with you.

And, what makes you think that your father's money is your "inheritance"?

(I know, Don't feed the troll... can't help it)